Author Topic: Chorizo Breakfast Burrito Appreciation thread  (Read 582 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Chorizo Breakfast Burrito Appreciation thread
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2008, 11:28:27 PM »
fuck daygo tijuana mexican food shits all over lame ass, commercial ass, safe ass gaslamp ass non cartel owned ass sand diego mexican food.

gyeah,

fresno has 24 hour mexican food and it's way north of sd or la. it's california it ain't like there's a shortage of mexicans anywhere, it just depends wehre you go.

Y'all have Albertos  still right? Their fuckin' wet green/red burritos are fucking DOPE.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 10:15:21 AM »
it's california it ain't like there's a shortage of mexicans anywhere, it just depends wehre you go.

money

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 05:26:12 PM »
fuck daygo tijuana mexican food shits all over lame ass, commercial ass, safe ass gaslamp ass non cartel owned ass sand diego mexican food.

gyeah,

fresno has 24 hour mexican food and it's way north of sd or la. it's california it ain't like there's a shortage of mexicans anywhere, it just depends wehre you go.

right. First off, Tijuana IS Mexico....I would hope in Mexico....they have better Mexican food then ANYwhere in the States. Second, ive yet to know ONE Mexican who says anywhere in the country has better Mexican food then the city closest to the border. Kinda makes sense doesnt it? Im sure there is better Cuban food in Miami then there is in Cali. And Gaslamp is for tourists, what does that have to do with Mexican food? Why would the best food be there rather then in the Mexican neighborhoods? get your shit strait...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2008, 05:27:14 PM »

gyeah,

Y'all have Albertos  still right? Their fuckin' wet green/red burritos are fucking DOPE.

thats what i mean tho, Albertos down here isnt considered good....its a chain.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2008, 08:02:35 PM »

gyeah,

right. First off, Tijuana IS Mexico....I would hope in Mexico....they have better Mexican food then ANYwhere in the States. Second, ive yet to know ONE Mexican who says anywhere in the country has better Mexican food then the city closest to the border. Kinda makes sense doesnt it? Im sure there is better Cuban food in Miami then there is in Cali. And Gaslamp is for tourists, what does that have to do with Mexican food? Why would the best food be there rather then in the Mexican neighborhoods? get your shit strait...

the point is, California=Mexico Extended, so it's all the same shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2008, 09:20:00 PM »
I just wanna first off say that this is no jab at anyone on dubcc, I'm just questioning a trend I've seen (mostly from my personal friends). Anyways, here it goes:

Why does everyone in Daygo get so butt hurt over Mexican food? They don't even have to be Mexican (which would be understandable). They can be white, black, purple, and are so protective over how great Mexican food is in Daygo.

It's almost as bad as New Yorkers bitching about their "culture" and how great their Italian food is......ok, not THAT bad, but you get my point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2008, 10:44:47 AM »
I just wanna first off say that this is no jab at anyone on dubcc, I'm just questioning a trend I've seen (mostly from my personal friends). Anyways, here it goes:

Why does everyone in Daygo get so butt hurt over Mexican food? They don't even have to be Mexican (which would be understandable). They can be white, black, purple, and are so protective over how great Mexican food is in Daygo.

It's almost as bad as New Yorkers bitching about their "culture" and how great their Italian food is......ok, not THAT bad, but you get my point.

because all of us who have grown up in Daygo and were raised on Mexican food know we have the illest shit.  Chances are we've all left the city at one point or another and were disappointed by the shit they gave us.  Ive hit up mexican spots everywhere between SD and SB and i was always disappointed by what I got.  Lets just agree that Chipotle is faggoty bullshit and let the argument die here.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2008, 11:41:08 AM »
It's a shame they call it "Chipotle Mexican Grill".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2008, 01:24:54 PM »

for the same reason u said, with NY.  You cant tell somebody from NY that Salt Lake City has the best Italian food....they dont wanna hear it. Plus, it wouldnt even make much sense. The same thing here. Theres shit that every city has better then other cities.  Ive had so many Mexican homies growing up...some of em strait from Mexico City, not even legal lol. And I've yet to hear anybody say theyve found equal Mexican food outside of SD...other then maybe places east of us....like Calexico or El Centro. But then again, like I said...it only makes sense. We're right on the border, and the taco shops, etc have to cater to these customers. Hell, the quality of the Mexican food a lot of times even changes from one part of the city to the next.