Author Topic: Since 1984 California has built 21 new prisons and only 1 university  (Read 347 times)

Elano

Is it true ?   

Moe

sounds like they should have built bigger prisons, it would have saved them in the long run.

Elano

if its true,there's something wrong in california

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Its a known fact that California spends quite a bit more each year on prisons then it does on education. So I wouldnt be surprised.

21 seems like a pretty fuckin high number of NEW prisons, especially considering theyre all so overcrowded as it is, but maybe so...

Lesson here.....criminals are better for the economy then college grads lol

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
yep its true, its mostly because of the culture here, no matter what white, black, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, everybody wants to be a G during the grade school years or atleast not be a bitch. and when those traits carry on after ur 18 its lates man u gonna get 2-4 years for shit you would got in couple months in juvie

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Cali Climate

LOL

Sparegeez

looney is trying to keep his grades, i mean crimes, up just to get into prison. his G-pa is really low though.. keep workin hard looney ull eventually get raped man i believe in u

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
legalize weed and you'll see a decrease in prison sentences and an increase in university enrollment...true story.

i can see 3 more CSU's and perhaps a 2 more UC's

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Education wise, UC > CSU
Bitches, CSU > UC
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 07:41:48 AM by Leet-Man »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
looney is trying to keep his grades, i mean crimes, up just to get into prison. his G-pa is really low though.. keep workin hard looney ull eventually get raped man i believe in u

this is comin from some faggot that got sodomized by his frat buddies

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elano

Re: Since 1984 California has built 21 new prisons and only 1 university
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 04:45:58 AM »
legalize weed and you'll see a decrease in prison sentences and an increase in university enrollment...true story.

i can see 3 more CSU's and perhaps a 2 more UC's

mmm.....i don't think the prisons are overcrowded because of the potheads.
DUI,robberies and gang related crimes imo...