Author Topic: Whats with all the beef shit going on here???  (Read 704 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Whats with all the beef shit going on here???
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2009, 03:47:53 PM »
Daygotskyllz threatened to have me killed LOL

Punk ass bitch can't take what I said to him. His babydick ass wont see me

if u goan speak on it, then get the shit strait frat boy.  For a muthafucka that goes to college you sure cant read shit.  Then again, its Long Beach St. so I guess that shit makes sense huh?  I told you I be up around your area from time to time cus I visit some homeboys in Compton.  I aint say I was gonna have em kill you dummy. If I see u, its on some solo bolo shit homie. You like 3'4" muthafucka.  Unless you heavily pistolled up, which u not, not one person on this forum would sweat u homie.  The shit woulda been left at some silly ass, bullshit ass internet argument since I was only fuckin with yo ass.  But u wanna speak on my daughter behind a computer screen.  To be real, I probably wont even take it that far to come up there and fuck yo ass u, klack u out, or whatever. Cus I do gotta lil girl to worry about.  Kinda ironic that u throw her in the argument, and she might be the reason i dont get at u.  My point is, watch what u say. Cus you aint goan be hard to find.  U done gave out yah Frat, your pic, and your school....fool...

Here clown ill even tell u where i stay at atherton and bellflower in east long beach you bithchmade monkey flip. Clown im not scared of you or your threats. Flexing who you know won't do scare me, I got mothafuckas everywhere including your wack ass city and Compton. And another thing, go ahead and say what I said about your daughter.. not a damn thing. But now that slut can slob on my nob when she gets older.. You cant see me bitch keep writing essays faggot

So say you two catch a fade, does it really matter what the fuck happens? There's always gonna be someone who can fuck you up, no matter how much of a supernigga you think you are. I've fucked some people up before, and I've gotten laid out before too. It doesn't mean shit. It doesn't make you a better person, it doesn't say anything about you. Even if does matter to you who wins, you two are never gonna duke it out in rl so why all the shit talking? Is E-popularity and E-cred really that important to you? Because its meaningless outside of this forum. Its not real life and it doesn't do anything for you. If E-cred is so important to you, you are basically saying this site is a big part of your life. So lets say you get some random guys on a forum to believe you're hard, what does that do for you? Once you get off this forum none of this shit matters. So my point is, SQUASH THE E-BEEF. It makes you look like little kids cuz most of this e-beef is started by kids. If thats not you then you should chill out because you give that impression.

Sometimes its entertaining to see you guys go at it, but I'm laughing at you not with you, nah mean?

I feel you that's why I never said ill go out of my way to beat his ass.. like driving to SD and stomping on his face. But if he wants it he knows where to reach me, he has my name, my location, fraternity and school. His bitch ass wont do shit fake ass blood

Roccy

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2009, 04:25:19 PM »
funniest part is, the same people who talk shit never PM me back when I ask to meet up...pussies all around, no huevos.
how it really goes down..

Cali Climate

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2009, 04:27:23 PM »
Yeah it's like a goddamn sweet 16 birthday bash gone awry over here.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2009, 05:26:55 PM »
Daygotskyllz threatened to have me killed LOL

Punk ass bitch can't take what I said to him. His babydick ass wont see me

if u goan speak on it, then get the shit strait frat boy.  For a muthafucka that goes to college you sure cant read shit.  Then again, its Long Beach St. so I guess that shit makes sense huh?  I told you I be up around your area from time to time cus I visit some homeboys in Compton.  I aint say I was gonna have em kill you dummy. If I see u, its on some solo bolo shit homie. You like 3'4" muthafucka.  Unless you heavily pistolled up, which u not, not one person on this forum would sweat u homie.  The shit woulda been left at some silly ass, bullshit ass internet argument since I was only fuckin with yo ass.  But u wanna speak on my daughter behind a computer screen.  To be real, I probably wont even take it that far to come up there and fuck yo ass u, klack u out, or whatever. Cus I do gotta lil girl to worry about.  Kinda ironic that u throw her in the argument, and she might be the reason i dont get at u.  My point is, watch what u say. Cus you aint goan be hard to find.  U done gave out yah Frat, your pic, and your school....fool...

Here clown ill even tell u where i stay at atherton and bellflower in east long beach you bithchmade monkey flip. Clown im not scared of you or your threats. Flexing who you know won't do scare me, I got mothafuckas everywhere including your wack ass city and Compton. And another thing, go ahead and say what I said about your daughter.. not a damn thing. But now that slut can slob on my nob when she gets older.. You cant see me bitch keep writing essays faggot

So say you two catch a fade, does it really matter what the fuck happens? There's always gonna be someone who can fuck you up, no matter how much of a supernigga you think you are. I've fucked some people up before, and I've gotten laid out before too. It doesn't mean shit. It doesn't make you a better person, it doesn't say anything about you. Even if does matter to you who wins, you two are never gonna duke it out in rl so why all the shit talking? Is E-popularity and E-cred really that important to you? Because its meaningless outside of this forum. Its not real life and it doesn't do anything for you. If E-cred is so important to you, you are basically saying this site is a big part of your life. So lets say you get some random guys on a forum to believe you're hard, what does that do for you? Once you get off this forum none of this shit matters. So my point is, SQUASH THE E-BEEF. It makes you look like little kids cuz most of this e-beef is started by kids. If thats not you then you should chill out because you give that impression.

Sometimes its entertaining to see you guys go at it, but I'm laughing at you not with you, nah mean?

I feel you that's why I never said ill go out of my way to beat his ass.. like driving to SD and stomping on his face. But if he wants it he knows where to reach me, he has my name, my location, fraternity and school. His bitch ass wont do shit fake ass blood

You see its you who keeps runnin your midget mouth in this thread. I already told your munchkin ass that I probably wouldnt go fuck u up. Real shit, if u caught me a couple years back it might be different. But youre a squareass little frat boy, and I gotta 1 yr old daughter to worry about...i aint gonna go do somethin stupid and have you callin the babbies on me (which you or your faggot ass frat boyfriends will, BRO). I seen u already homie lol. Like i said, unless you came heavily pistolled up (which you won't)...whoopin your ass would be like beatin up a 10 yr old girl.  I was gonna leave this shit alone cus I realized that Im arguin with a muhafucka that would get fucked up by half the females Ive known in my life, or the ugly ass one in that pic you posted lol.  Anyways, u go ahead and keep suckin dudes dicks to make friends at your school, or whatever your homosexual ass frat boys made you do to hang out with em. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2009, 02:46:17 PM »
can u continue on with ur bullshit professor? id like to hear about ur stories as a blood, im sure itll be as entertaining as when u were telling me u were gonna beat me up and then using ur kid as a reason to bitch out. dont talk about it, be about u fucking pussy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 09:17:30 AM »
id like to hear about ur stories as a blood

LMAO