Author Topic: *2-2 VOTE*Maxi-Padz //vs\\ Infinite59  (Read 650 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
*2-2 VOTE*Maxi-Padz //vs\\ Infinite59
« on: January 18, 2002, 11:18:10 PM »
aight i coudlnt wait.. even if u disagree to this ima still spit to get shit off my chest...
match my bar limit... 25 line max i spose...
10 minimum...
first to 5
3-0 is a k.o...
no d/r hate or crew votes...
ima prolyl spit tomorrow morning
peace
~1~

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Maxi-Padz //vs\\ Infinite59 **grudge match**
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2002, 02:57:18 PM »
[size=8]DONT READ MY VERSE B4 U POSTED URS[/size]
if he rhymes off my shit.. and he has a defensive line to sumthen i say... judges should take this into account when voting...

LETS GET PERSONAL... STR8 PERSONAL DISSES

I wasnt gonna battle u caus u Cant~Hit~A~'Pigeon', and that i feel sorry for this 'girl',  u blinded by ur Bull~Shit~Religeon/ (1)
Your so 'soft bitch' u needed to borrow my battles for a Hard~Track~To~Spit~On, this Retard~Hack~Is~Not~Strong/ (2)
Im just getting it off my chest, theres nothing to Accomplish~Ur~To~Wack, Ur so gay ur writing a homosexual fantasy book called tha Apocolypse~Of~2~Pac/ (3)
Where u Analyse~His~Butt~Crack, u hated on me caus ima greater emcee, u down marked me for punches caus u Realise~Ya~Own~Shit~Lacks/ (4)
I think ur gay caus ur girlfriend moved away now u Lack~Some~Sex while ur crying over it and im busy Fucking~Ur~Ex/ (5)
While ur wondering what kinda email u Should~Send~Next, then u get laughed at caus ur lyrics weak as fuck ur No~Good~At~Text/ (6)

SWITCHES STYLE

You betta Protect~Ya~Neck as I throw flyin punches you betta Correct-Ya-Set/
Equations of wack Infinite instead of Cds in stores he Selects~The~Net, Im Vex-Wit-Threats/
When I engage with fireblazed fist My Threads~Connect, ya 'Missions Impossible' you wanna 'Cruise' lets see how far ya Head~Can~Jet (hes ego is big)/
Watch me Steal~Ya~Fame like I Steals~Ya~Chains, I Created~Ya~Name like Bow wow Humiliated~The~Game/
United~U~Come but Bin~Ladin~you~Stay, Caus your flows idiotically incorrect like Patriotic Arabs Onesided with the Us of A infinite wake up ya gay/

STYLE SWITCH
(fast spit)

Ambitious heavyweight boxer like 'brass knuckles' im 'hard' to the bone, We can settle this in the 'rock mountains' i'll just bruise you with sticks and stones/
Increase the bruises by 'raining rhymes' to leave you with scars, Your a 'homo dick teaser' than only spits rhymes at 'gay bars'/
Slap then hit his EX bitch then i smack this fag grab a blade and start attackin faggets, Use ya own lines you 'bite of more people' then skin maggets/
i Stig-ma foes rip out your 'heart' and start to 'beat you dead', I thrash off ya knee caps and make you 'pivot' on artificial leg/
Ur group is a bunch of 'girls' all together you 'dickheads suck', I'll take a 'glass bottle' and like 'destiny child' start to 'break em up/
All out combat this 'military agent' will 'desecrate' you with grenades, If that doesn't work i'll just chop ya kneck out with ya shoulder blades/
Like the pressure let me enhance it by stabin you with a hooking grapple, Then at the same time snatch ya esophagus and tear out ya adams apple/
It seems you blacked out well this battles your total memory loss, Throw your blows at me i catch more 'outfield punches' then randy moss/
This killa will 'suffocate you' by rapin 'plastic scotch tape' around ya mouth, Stick you with 'acapuncture needles' and drop you off 'paralized' in front of ya momma's house/

BACK TO PERSONALS

Ur Sex~Life~Is~Manuer, i'll draw a Text~Knife~To~Ya~Future, maybe in ya Next~Life~U~Will~Be~Mature/ (7)
Ur BIG HEADED, ENLARGED EGO Gestures~Make~Me~Hurl, but then i laugh at ya love life in ya posts Letters~To~My~Girl/ (8)
Everyone should be aware Infinite claims hes a real homies but Is~He~A~Man he thinks he is above everyone else because he Found~Islam / (9)
Its good that ya religeon is Teaching~Ya~New~Shit, but everyone realises ur a hoe when u increase ya Preaching~Bull~Shit/ (10)
Ur narrowminded since birth but ya just Stubborn, try to preach me about how i should live life ima stab ya mum in the head then laugh as this weak Cunt~Mourns/ (11)

EXPLANATIONS ON PERSONAL DISSES

(1) pigeon = girl from sporty thugs song, infinite is blinded by his religeon
(2) infinite wanted to make 3 'fight music' songs outta 3 of my pervious battles against m dogg
(3) Infinite is so obsessed with tupac he is writing a whole book about him,
(4) Infinite voted against me numerous times when he said i was all punches, one day on ai he asked me how to use meta4's, i think he voted against me caus he cant do them
(5) He is probably uptight caus he aint get no sex, and he keeps writing her letters and emails when shes prolyl sleepen with sumone else
(6) just a diss about his numerous emails, and how he cant do multis and punches which take SKILL
(7) His sex life is shit = manuoer (howeva ya spell it LOL), he thinks hes sum big mature spiritual hero but he aint, maybe in teh next life son
(8)He forces his opinion and it makes me sick, and i find it funny how hekeeps writing to his girl
(9) Infinite claims hes a 'good homie' but betrayed my trust, he thinks hes above everyone caus he found islam.. fuck that
(10)He thinks what he reads is the right way to live so he forces his opinion and preaches on ppl hoping to sway they opinions a big FUCK THAT
(11) Hes stubborn and wont listen to reasoning or wont take in other opinions, and if i go to the states ima kill his parents... LOL

peace
vote up if he drops otherwise if he dont.. jsut tell me wha tu think...

~1~

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2002, 01:59:44 AM »

I stay humble.... and pray for my enemies..... Please giude those who Conceal Clear Signs.....

If you ain't bringin science, then don't even mess with it, forget the shit/
Don't even rep shit, who you really rebelling against? Chasing after the hell pit/
Like that shit Canibus spit, it's Ni**anometry, your pshycology is unreality/
With traces of femininety and fallacy, chasing after the black authenticity/
You mock me, calling me a wannabe Farrakan, your rejecting your own melanin/
Making fun of the Leader of the Nation, and you don't know the first thing bout Malcolm/

What is it your representin? I'm consistently pondering over that question/
There's no method to the mayhem, cursed with a perverted self-conception/
Your heart is frozen like the cunt of a lesbian, rock hard, you get rained on/
I water the seeds with wisdom, and soil purifies the outer core of your compound/
But then the wind blows, and the soil be gone, no protection from negetive physical conditions/
The forecast calls for much precipitation, hear the thunder clap, your a dry lake bed/

A lonely mental condition, but in this world no two men hold an equal portion/
Some are guided by a shining light peaking through a broken sky/
But in the physical world the sun and the moon must share equal time/
Morbid souls embody the cloudy spectrums, shadows of outer regions/
I keep the fakes up out my inner circle, because suicidal acts serve no worldly purpose/
Feel your importance diminishing, your planning on endin it, "in a blaze of glory"/
Was your life story not gory enough? Passing by what we need chasing after what we want/
But understand that man is weak, and you can never be the begotten son/
I align myself in the proper ratio with that of the sun, 93 million miles from the Source on One/
~1~ Love ~1~ Nation, I love you your my brother, cold winters give way to the warmth of the summer/

....... Yo I'm ghost....... You can't even touch that shit..... Come with something real...... Come with Science.....or don't even mess with it..... Cause I ain't payin it no mind....So get ghost.... You ain't really doing nothing with this art form........Peace.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2002, 02:22:51 AM »
Dayum fuckin dope shit from both of ya..

Really close battle.. but ima have to give my vote to infinite
but like i say some real real close shit...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hittman

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2002, 02:32:16 AM »
Right After Giving Maxi's Verse A 4.5 + I Now Reckon Its Worthy Of A 4.7 - Infinites Verse Was A 4.4

Vote - Maxi Padz

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2002, 12:09:11 PM »
My Vote Goes For Infinite.

PEACE

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2002, 11:15:49 PM »
its 2-1 crews dont count and i dun think doggy voted unless im mistaken

LOL@psycho level..
yeah im fucken crazy...blah blah
MUAHAHAHAHA

lmfao@sum ppl

peace
~1~

ToNe1904

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2002, 10:57:39 PM »
Infinite came pretty tight on this one, i gotta admit. I aint gonna quote any linez. But, this IS a battle. i know everybody seem to be trippin on tha "personal shit" maxi brought. but, it IS a battle. n i think maxi hit way harder with tha punches. if it were jus a writing competition...then id go with infinite. but inna battle, maxi has tha edge on this one. he attacked him way harder. This aint no D/R vote eitha. believe me, maxi knowz....he one of tha lass muthafuckaz on thiz board Id D/R vote for!! lol CSN bitch!!! lol

vote=maxi

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2002, 11:07:25 PM »
lol@thanx for the vote u fucken homo
hahaha

2-1 infinites leed logics vote was d/q by infinite for reasons known only by me and infinite..

that is all

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2002, 03:34:34 PM »
amazing verse by maxi and since i'm the type who love those personal hardcore disses.....maxi got this by far..infinite didn't stay focused towards the "battle" format as usual  i mean this is a BATTLE you know what i'm saying? i'm not saying that you were way off but your style is BEEN played out

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2002, 03:45:16 PM »
2-2

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
Re: *2-2 VOTE*Maxi-Padz //vs\\ Infinite59
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2002, 07:42:08 AM »
8) no bullshit, jus vottin':  MAXI
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2002, 05:31:39 PM »
im up 3-2

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2002, 05:48:54 PM »
I gotta go with Maxi here, I like Infinite, but Maxi's is just going crazy, not in a good way either... like this I'm shot everybody if I ever met them type thing. Anyways, Maxi.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2002, 08:00:20 PM »
thats 4-2
can we get some FUCKEN VOTESSSSSSS'

~1~