Author Topic: Dj am (maybe) is (not) an asshole *update*  (Read 582 times)

Elano

Dj am (maybe) is (not) an asshole *update*
« on: December 27, 2008, 05:26:50 AM »
Three months after surviving a deadly plane crash, DJ AM (born Adam Goldstein) has sued the individuals allegedly responsible for the accident.

According to TMZ, the popular DJ filed the lawsuit Tuesday (December 23) in Los Angeles County Superior Court claiming the pilots intentionally disregarded the dangerous take-off conditions which included one of the jet's tires being blown out.

"Rather than proceed to takeoff," the suit reads, "they decided to abort and/or reject the takeoff in a negligent manner."

DJ AM has decided to sue the estates of both pilots who died in the crash, Clay Lacy Aviation, Global Exec Aviation, Inter Travel & Services Inc, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co plus Learjet.

He is seeking damages for enduring pain and sufferings, lost earnings, property damages, past and future medical needs and health-related expenses along with punitive damages.

I agree 100% with the comments under this news @ sohh.com

While the crash was unfortunate, this petitioner will have a tough time proving the intent of the pilots. Pilots are trained (and tested) for emergency procedures. As far as I am aware, the final report [from the NTSB] finding probable cause for the crash has not yet been completed and released, so assigning blame is speculation and premature. Neither pilot would do anything that would risk their own safety, let alone the lives of anyone in the seats behind them. Remember, the pilots had family and friends who loved them, and wanted them home, as well. Sometimes a crash is just an unavoidable accident, beyond the control of anyone aboard.

dude survived a plane crash where 4 other people died...ain't that enough? why you gotta sue the dead? that just sounds wrong

Look at this jew muthafucka, the pilot is dead and you just survived an accident, what more do you want you greedy fuck?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 10:10:14 AM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

penenstamp

Re: Dj am is an asshole
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 05:28:31 AM »
I can't blame DJ AM. Dude's scarred for the rest of his life.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 05:38:53 AM »
and the two pilots are DEAD  ::)

penenstamp

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 06:29:42 AM »

What about DJ AM's money and/or the money of his insurance company?

Elano

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 06:58:49 AM »

Ah,ok...he needs money  ::)

penenstamp

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 07:17:56 AM »

If one goes bankrupt or gets in financial problems because of a person that's already dead, is he wrong for suing?

...and don't act as if you have respect for the dead:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=184409.0

Elano

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 07:23:57 AM »

If one goes bankrupt or gets in financial problems because of a person that's already dead, is he wrong for suing?

...and don't act as if you have respect for the dead:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=184409.0
as always you don't know wtf are you talkin about  :loser:
and yes i have respect for the dead,but you are too retarded to understand my post on that thread.
IDIOT

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 08:59:12 AM »

LeBron James doesnt need the money, but he is going to sign the largest deal he gets, just sayin lol.

ressaw

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2008, 09:45:05 AM »
hope you get banned for this anti-Semitic comment

dude survived a plane crash where 4 other people died...ain't that enough? why you gotta sue the dead? that just sounds wrong

Look at this jew muthafucka, the pilot is dead and you just survived an accident, what more do you want you greedy fuck?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 12:00:49 PM by ressaw »

Elano

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2008, 10:04:01 AM »

hope you get banned for this anti-Semetic comment

anti what ?  :D

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »
Travis Barker is sueing them also......he was first

everlast1986

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2008, 09:45:53 AM »
Dead or not, in their right minds if they knew about the conditions they shouldn't have even attempted to fly the plane. I think he has somewhat of a case but probably not as much as hes looking for. It has nothing to do with respecting the dead if their the ones that pretty much caused the accident when they were alive.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 09:47:54 AM by Beatz »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2008, 10:37:07 AM »
Well if AM thought they shouldn't have taken off because of it being too dangerous, why the fuck did he get on the plane?

Dude survived a plane crash. I'd take that as a win and move the fuck on instead of suing the estates of the deceased.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2008, 10:38:04 AM »
Three months after surviving a deadly plane crash, DJ AM (born Adam Goldstein) has sued the individuals allegedly responsible for the accident.

According to TMZ, the popular DJ filed the lawsuit Tuesday (December 23) in Los Angeles County Superior Court claiming the pilots intentionally disregarded the dangerous take-off conditions which included one of the jet's tires being blown out.

"Rather than proceed to takeoff," the suit reads, "they decided to abort and/or reject the takeoff in a negligent manner."

DJ AM has decided to sue the estates of both pilots who died in the crash, Clay Lacy Aviation, Global Exec Aviation, Inter Travel & Services Inc, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co plus Learjet.

He is seeking damages for enduring pain and sufferings, lost earnings, property damages, past and future medical needs and health-related expenses along with punitive damages.

While the crash was unfortunate, this petitioner will have a tough time proving the intent of the pilots. Pilots are trained (and tested) for emergency procedures. As far as I am aware, the final report [from the NTSB] finding probable cause for the crash has not yet been completed and released, so assigning blame is speculation and premature. Neither pilot would do anything that would risk their own safety, let alone the lives of anyone in the seats behind them. Remember, the pilots had family and friends who loved them, and wanted them home, as well. Sometimes a crash is just an unavoidable accident, beyond the control of anyone aboard.

I survived and lived to talk about it.  GET $

2euce 7even

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2008, 10:44:34 AM »
Greedy Ass Bitch Made Move  >:(