Author Topic: WTF? why was my trade vetoed?!! HACK, STEP IN HERE:  (Read 600 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: WTF? why was my trade vetoed?!! HACK, STEP IN HERE:
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2009, 06:30:55 PM »

Btw...i've vetoed every trade  ;D

LOL...why? bitch shit.

Its my right!

uhhh, not really...you're only supposed to vote against trades if u suspect collusion. hack had to change the settings because of that bitch shit. ::)

llmao...oh NIK...you're a funny one.

why? cuz I called you out on your bitchmadeness for voting against legit trades? LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 02:38:59 PM »
LOL, it just happened again...Jarret Jack+Nate Robinson for Hedo Turkoglu..Totally unvetoable, but somehow, Hack decided he'd veto it. I guess changing it to "commissioner" wasn't enough. :grumpy:

Jarret Jack's Game Log (check the stats since he's been a starter):
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3948/gamelog

whackass league.

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 07:23:29 PM »
wh bleezy your a good fantasy hoop manager. so u should know that JACK has been putting up numbers because of the pacers injurys. dunleavy, daniels , and ford have missed many games ,,, check the game logs. now there all back so JACKs numbers will go down.   what is wrong with your team the way it is now? u are in first and got plenty of ballers....   u should either ride out with them or try the freee agents available

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 07:28:13 PM »
wh bleezy your a good fantasy hoop manager. so u should know that JACK has been putting up numbers because of the pacers injurys. dunleavy, daniels , and ford have missed many games ,,, check the game logs. now there all back so JACKs numbers will go down.   what is wrong with your team the way it is now? u are in first and got plenty of ballers....   u should either ride out with them or try the freee agents available

the matter at hand isn't why he was doing good, it's that the trade was unvetoable...i know my team is good, but i had too many guards and needed another forward. this was a perfectly good trade that had no business being vetoed. and besides that, jack has been the stater and putting up great numbers with tj ford and dunleavy back...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2009, 08:58:41 PM »
i agree

2 bench players for 1 solid starter

nik you got Durant for free, be happy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 03:09:01 AM »
^Jarret Jack is a starter and Nate Robinson is having a great fantasy year. on the other hand, Turkoglu is not even playing nearly as good as last season. dutch oblivionwas doing this to improve his team. you're supposed to let him decide how to run his team, he's not retarded. in fact, he's improved with all my 2-for-1s. ::)

joke of a league if you're serious about this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 06:27:16 PM »
I take it this veto is gunna stand? You're gunna veto the trade of a team manager who's doing better than you?? :grumpy: