Author Topic: Dj am (maybe) is (not) an asshole *update*  (Read 581 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dj am is an asshole
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 10:47:23 AM »
damn id be glad that i made it but damn!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 11:28:20 AM »
dj am can eat a dick and die
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 01:20:49 PM »
this punk still has his life, if that aint enough for him, then take it away from him.

i dont see any judge ruling in his favor.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2008, 05:16:50 AM »
Dead or not, in their right minds if they knew about the conditions they shouldn't have even attempted to fly the plane. I think he has somewhat of a case but probably not as much as hes looking for. It has nothing to do with respecting the dead if their the ones that pretty much caused the accident when they were alive.

Neither pilot would do anything that would risk their own safety, let alone the lives of anyone in the seats behind them.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 04:28:37 AM »
This dude was with Nicole Richie, what else you can expect from him.

Elano

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2009, 10:09:30 AM »
A week after filing a lawsuit against the individuals allegedly responsible for a deadly plane crash last September, DJ AM (born Adam Goldstein) has clarified his intentions for the case.

Using his personal MySpace page to offer a statement, DJ AM has addressed fans critical of his decision to sue a number of people including reports on him aiming to profit from the pilots' estates.

"I want to take a second to address the hurtful posts and clear up any misunderstandings any of you may have about my lawsuit," AM wrote. "I would NEVER sue the deceased pilots' estates or personal holdings. I am more than grateful that I survived this horrible accident and I'd never try to take anything from those that didn't. Despite the misinterpretations of the lawsuit, this suit is against the insurance companies that insured the pilots."

Promising he is not after family members of the four people who passed away from the fatal crash, AM reaffirmed his position.

"Everyone involved in this suit has suffered a great deal, and I would not do anything to make matters worse for the deceased family and friends," he added. "I have no words to express the pain that comes with knowing four people died, while I lived."

;)