Author Topic: 50 Cent to drop new single on January 1st.  (Read 6740 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent to drop new single on January 1st.
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2009, 05:24:28 PM »
I think that once in CDQ, the beat will be banging and the bridge and the hook are pretty dope too but the verses... "I hate to say I told you so but I told you so", lol, that shit is corny as fuck, 50 should get drunk or high and stop thinking so much.

Matty

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2009, 05:30:15 PM »
sounds like there are some interesting effects on the drums and maybe some piano shit going on in the background but this so wasn't what i was expecting. i was expecting something completely FRESH sounding. get up was banging - something like that with a brighter melody and an epic chorus would have set it off. this shit is recycled as hell.

the worst thing is we gotta assume this is one of the better club beats that dre had to give to 50. if not then what's going on? fail for 50 and dre step your game up man :loopaper:

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2009, 05:46:59 PM »
Doesn't matter what the beat sounds like now, the lyrics and flow are shit. Get Up was mad tight, flow was alright, beat was bangin, lyrics were OK. This shit ain't half as good, and it'll flop just like Get Up did.

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2009, 05:53:57 PM »
I'm pretty sure this will sound very dope in cdq...

but judging by this radio rip...not bad

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Matty

« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2009, 06:06:37 PM »
my own lil' edit on the chorus :laugh:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/53743938f920478b/

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2009, 07:10:00 PM »
if this is how the beat sounds then dre has problems that sounds like a fruity loops beat, i mean come on dre you gotto be putting out better stuff than this

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2009, 07:28:13 PM »
Radio rip sounds rather weak and 50 licks the locks of shit that form when bears shit in their own fur.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2009, 07:30:54 PM »
if theres one more verse to it, i think im going to like this. otherwise its too short...

most of the comments are the usual "50 Cent didnt make a classic song" hate lol.

Just A Lil' Bit was a good song, imo, with a great beat.

this is going to be an average song, but it can be an enjoy able song.

a good CDQ listen is in order before i drop the final thoughts; it needs another verse though. these 50 Cent two verse singles arent cutting it for me. :-\

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2009, 07:49:58 PM »
First things first, the beat.  Some of you are saying the beat isn't all that great.  That's the truth.  The element that is going to make this beat addictive is def the all-star Aftermath mixing team..  Definitely a cold feel to this production.  A subtle bassline if you listen carefully, drives the second half of each verse.

The song has a crossover element to it. "I get it in" Is he fucking, or hustling?  The verses will tell u about the girls of course. The tone of this song is bravado..  If you like to brag about dumb shit or you feel inspired by listening to someone brag about dumb shit (Aka your typical mainstream rapper) you will like this song.  This is also the reason why I'm not feeling Jay anymore.

Me?  I'm real, I ain't fuckin' with it.

TRG

« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2009, 11:30:39 PM »
From the version i downloaded. with all the fucking funk flex bombs n useless chatter, it was hard to pay attention to the song. But imo the song is great, but not bad. average Dre/50 track. But ima wait til i hear the CDQ, and listen to it a few times before i make my decision.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2009, 12:23:39 AM »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2009, 01:22:13 AM »
sounds like there are some interesting effects on the drums and maybe some piano shit going on in the background but this so wasn't what i was expecting. i was expecting something completely FRESH sounding. get up was banging - something like that with a brighter melody and an epic chorus would have set it off. this shit is recycled as hell.

the worst thing is we gotta assume this is one of the better club beats that dre had to give to 50. if not then what's going on? fail for 50 and dre step your game up man :loopaper:

come on just admit that you're getting way too excited all the time  :P :laugh:
then become frustrated shortly after  :laugh:

see i wasn't really expecting anything, since it's a single.
right now, the preview sounds boring.

jaytee

« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2009, 01:47:17 AM »
Shit sounds pretty generic on first listen, can see it catching on though. That whole "Sunday monday tuesday wednesday" thing sound like he jacked it from T Pain on that G Malone song. Needa hear this beat high quality, too really judge. Think I can hear pianos etc in the background...

More like he jacked Cherelle and Alexander O'neal's

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2009, 03:30:31 AM »
really average production..whole song is just weak

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM