Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More  (Read 2960 times)

Matty

Re: Bishop Lamont Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »
'DJ Drama & Gucci Mane - Bachelor Pad'

what's that shit? :loopaper:

STREETWISE

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 11:26:14 AM »
take it from someone thats met him! he's a fag

Paul

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »

whos a fag?
funkyfreshintheflesh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 11:31:13 AM »
possible hes been locced up a few times
theres a chance they got him (gucci lucci that is)

whos a fag?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 12:26:52 PM »
^Bishop is not coming out before Dre & i dont think Dre is due for a while lol.

dont expect a Lamont LP til at least the end of 2010 the earliest. :-\

He already did... Nigger Noize, The Pope Mobile, The Confessional????  How can you not say thats not A Reformation?  Follow the sequence

those are mixtapes or street albums; but there not like sold in FYE album albums.

yeah but homie why does this cat get so much hate?
hes done more than crooked/tha realest/sly boogy and many others have done in their whole career and hes been in the game half that or much less
like you said hes droppin bomb mixtapes
hes tourin over seas
hes makin some big moves
but still gets hate as not bein a good rapper?
and huey, yung joc, nelly, are?

haha but hes already gave us a gang of muzik and still is so...

he'll continue to drop mixtapes throughout the year. just wont have anything in stores for a while, which i guess im fine with because his mixtapes are the BOMB! 8)

because he is the new guy, working with Dre, with a lot of potential.

people on this board have there favorite little artists, weather it be Game, Crooked or Snoop.

once people start putting that "well Bishop is better than Game" or "well Bishop is better than Crooked I", people get upset that some new guy is better than there favorite artist, therefore they show hate towards Bishop.

why are you hating on bishop so much? did he touch you up?
i dont care for him. i'm just givin my 2cents on him, since there's no dope music thats come out lately to talk about.

Pretty much most of what im playin latley has been Bishops street albums, production, lyrics are all bangin

cant see why people have got to hate cause his album doesnt have a release date or hes beefing with peoples favourite rapper, hes 1 of the only artists on the west constantly releasing hot tracks

i attribute a lot of this bishop bashing (no pun intended) to his comments on game and the large quantity of game groupies who populate westcoast message boards and the internet in general. the game is cool but he has limited mc skills. his last album was nowhere near the classic that A LOT of people were claiming it to be and now the dust has settled i think people can agree that LAX was average and the weakest of game's 3 albums. a few of bishop's mixtapes are probably better than game's LAX album.

props handed out to all 3!  :)

the Confessional was one of the best releases of 2008 to me.
i don't give a fuck whether the Reformation drops on Aftermath, just give me a new street album (no i'm not saying that due to the fact that it's free) ;D 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 01:05:47 PM »
hell yeah I got cats that are ready to buy bishops muzik why cuz he's lyrical
game is a commercial rapper, he makes muzik for all types of crowds
soulja boy muzik
lil bow wow muzik
hue typa shit
bishop is wit the crazy creative shit

He already did... Nigger Noize, The Pope Mobile, The Confessional????  How can you not say thats not A Reformation?  Follow the sequence

those are mixtapes or street albums; but there not like sold in FYE album albums.

hes done more than crooked/tha realest/sly boogy and many others have done in their whole career and hes been in the game half that or much less
hes tourin over seas
hes makin some big moves

he'll continue to drop mixtapes throughout the year. just wont have anything in stores for a while, which i guess im fine with because his mixtapes are the BOMB! 8)

people on this board have there favorite little artists, weather it be Game, Crooked or Snoop.

once people start putting that "well Bishop is better than Game" or "well Bishop is better than Crooked I", people get upset that some new guy is better than there favorite artist, therefore they show hate towards Bishop.

why are you hating on bishop so much? did he touch you up?
i dont care for him. i'm just givin my 2cents on him, since there's no dope music thats come out lately to talk about.

Pretty much most of what im playin latley has been Bishops street albums, production, lyrics are all bangin

cant see why people have got to hate cause his album doesnt have a release date or hes beefing with peoples favourite rapper, hes 1 of the only artists on the west constantly releasing hot tracks

i attribute a lot of this bishop bashing (no pun intended) to his comments on game and the large quantity of game groupies who populate westcoast message boards and the internet in general. the game is cool but he has limited mc skills. his last album was nowhere near the classic that A LOT of people were claiming it to be and now the dust has settled i think people can agree that LAX was average and the weakest of game's 3 albums. a few of bishop's mixtapes are probably better than game's LAX album.

props handed out to all 3!  :)

the Confessional was one of the best releases of 2008 to me.
i don't give a fuck whether the Reformation drops on Aftermath, just give me a new street album (no i'm not saying that due to the fact that it's free) ;D 8)

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2009, 01:31:47 PM »
lets face it. dude isnt marketable, and he aint dope. he got some mc skills but his style is wack.

dre & aftermath is not serious about trying to promote bishop, coz if they were, then they would get bishop to feature on 50's and em's upcoming albums for more exposure, but ofcourse em and 50 dont want him on their record, coz they dont think he dope.
em and 50 will go and feature artists outside of interscope on their albums, but wont even put an artist from their own label aftermath, on the records which is bishop lamont.

the only time bishop will be featured on an aftermath album is on detox, and the most likelyhood is that this album will not come out, and bishop's album aint gonna come out if detox wont drop .

so that leaves bishop lamont to part ways with aftermath.

he should join crooked I's label, and release his album after crooked I one day finds a distribution deal for his label, and releases his own album first, lol.

---------------------------------------------
inspired by the thread: Crooked I Will Always Be A Internet Artist And Nothing More
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=204906

Im glad i could be an inspration to you i love this topic too cuz i agree with you i would of done it myself but then people would started saying that i love to make these topics but i do think bishop i dope but i think he's like a mixtape rapper and nothing more he brings nothing to the plate he's underground and maybe guest features and thats it.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2009, 01:35:39 PM »
he also gets hated on for still bein down wit the math and game was at one point
you already know game wish he could still be down wit the dr
so for games favorite rapper (bishop) to be down wit one of his former bosses', it hurts him
Cube

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2009, 01:40:24 PM »
he also gets hated on for still bein down wit the math and game was at one point
so for games favorite rapper (bishop) to be down wit one of his former bosses', it hurts him

Real bad it hurts game like a burn in his body real bad because some how we all know that game is much more talented than bishop or he brings that westcoast swagger that bishop has never brought to tell you the truth bishop sounds alot like obie trice

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2009, 01:40:59 PM »
Bishop needs to hurry because his time is running out. Whatever he needs to do, he needs to do it NOW!!!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2009, 01:55:58 PM »

Real bad it hurts game like a burn in his body real bad because some how we all know that game is much more talented than bishop or he brings that westcoast swagger that bishop has never brought to tell you the truth bishop sounds alot like obie trice

Eh ? Game sounds like an eastcoast rapper, in his early days a lot like Shyne, even Game said it himself several times. And I like that about him, his voice is really dope. But to say he has westcoast swagger is reaching.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2009, 02:04:40 PM »
haha damn Chamillitary Click you speakin some real shit=truth hurts!
and jus know everyone knows bishop has a actual album thats in stores like best buy/fyi and thats the black milk album they did. yeah thats in-stores for cats to cop

hes tourin over seas
hes makin some big moves

ohh wow, i did not know that...

well then you boys gotta head over there and listen to it, before you call him wack lol.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2009, 02:18:24 PM »

did you just say SWAGGER? FUCK SWAGGER, FUCK ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT SWAGGER ALL DAY, SWAGGER IS KILLING HIP-HOP

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2009, 02:22:07 PM »

did you just say SWAGGER? FUCK SWAGGER, FUCK ANYONE WHO TALKS ABOUT SWAGGER ALL DAY, SWAGGER IS KILLING HIP-HOP

No I just think you are in this case

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2009, 02:24:00 PM »

seriously, taking sides got old quickly.
someone should blow up the mind controlling device