Author Topic: LISA "LEFT EYE" LOPES: EYE LEGACY IN STORES JAN 27TH '09  (Read 204 times)

KOCH Street Team

• Lil Geezy
LISA "LEFT EYE" LOPES: EYE LEGACY IN STORES JAN 27TH '09
« on: January 07, 2009, 11:55:25 AM »
LISA "LEFT EYE" LOPES: EYE LEGACY IN STORES JAN 27TH '09
Check out the single "Let's Just Do It" off Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes new album "Eye Legacy" droppin Jan .27th on Mass Appeal Records.

The album is a collection of her works before her tragic death.   The album features TLC, Missy Elliot, Boyz II Men, Lil' Mama, Claudette Ortiz, Bone Crusher, Chamillionaire, Bobby Valentino, Free and more!

DOWNLOAD THE SINGLE NOW HERE

http://www.kochcan.com/media/left_eye/

*click the link, right hand click on the file and "save target as" to download.

Legendary. It’s an overused word that gets thrown around the music industry a bit too easily and without much thought. However, many of these so called legends come, go, and are barely remembered. No one however, would ever question applying the status of “legendary” to female R&B group TLC—one of music’s most endearing and enduring acts of recent history. With over 45 million albums sold worldwide, TLC set trends and broke sales records from their initial 1992 release Ooooh….On The TLC Tip through their final studio recording of 3D in 2002. Tragically, the story of TLC was cut short with the untimely death of its most charismatic and outspoken member—Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes.

It wasn’t just the TLC legacy that was cut short with Left Eye’s sudden and tragic passing however—it was the burgeoning and yet to be told story of Lisa herself.

As a tribute to Lisa ' s memory and unique creativity, Mass Appeal Entertainment, in conjunction with the Lopes family and Koch Entertainment brings the world Eye- Legacy. Now, Lisa ' s story is finally ready to be told to the millions of adoring fans that have been waiting for material from the voice and personality that made TLC so special in the first place. From the TLC’ish bounce of “Let’s Just Do It” featuring TLC and Missy Elliot to the hard core collaboration of two lives cut short on “Legendary” which features Tupac Shakur, Eye-Legacy offers a fresh twist on the only collection of unreleased songs created and performed by Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopes. The album is a tribute to Left Eye as an artist, the music she left behind, and the life she led as a creative and spiritual rapper, singer, songwriter, friend, daughter, and sister.

YOUTUBE VIDEO COMMERCIAL:
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/lefteyelegacy
JOIN THE OFFICIAL
KOCH STREET TEAM!
HIT US UP AT STREETTEAM@KOCHCAN.COM

Jaydc555

Re: LISA "LEFT EYE" LOPES: EYE LEGACY IN STORES JAN 27TH '09
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 12:03:41 PM »
More like rape her legacy for a few dollars

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 02:35:51 PM »
I want her Death Row album. I would actually pay for that shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 11:36:44 PM »
i miss her style, and so does music.

8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 11:39:41 PM »
thanx for info

RIP left eye

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 03:10:47 AM »
More like rape her legacy for a few dollars

Thats what it seems like....  :-X :-\

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 10:00:24 AM »
I want her Death Row album. I would actually pay for that shit.