Author Topic: Lil Wayne To Release Rock Album  (Read 659 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lil Wayne To Release Rock Album
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 11:04:48 AM »
haha real shit
that carter 3 was garbage IMO

I can see it now.808 bass lines with him playing the same 3 chords on guitar and singing in auto tune the whole album.MTV will call it brilliant and him a risk taker.....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 11:09:37 AM »
I can see it now.808 bass lines with him playing the same 3 chords on guitar and singing in auto tune the whole album.MTV will call it brilliant and him a risk taker.....

lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 11:22:35 AM »
Sometimes people baffle me.I don't know if you guys ever read the blogger for xxlmag.com.ron Mexico is always hilarious.but the one guy Billy x Sunday had the audacity to call kanyes new album a classic and people were just mad he wasn't rapping.he also called graduation a classic which it is not.then like two blogs later he calls 2PAC overrated and says he wouldn't be in his top 100 mcs

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »
How many rappers have said this? Never happens.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »
haha pac aint my favorite but hes got to be in the top 25 at least

Sometimes people baffle me.I don't know if you guys ever read the blogger for xxlmag.com.ron Mexico is always hilarious.but the one guy Billy x Sunday had the audacity to call kanyes new album a classic and people were just mad he wasn't rapping.he also called graduation a classic which it is not.then like two blogs later he calls 2PAC overrated and says he wouldn't be in his top 100 mcs
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 02:05:31 PM »
i hope he knows if he raps over a rock beat that doesnt count.

i dont know if you guys heard "Let It Rock", but in the music video he has a guitar, but i dont think he plays it lmao (definatly the reason he is doing this too...)

this is sure to be an EPIC FAIL!

it will sell though, unfortuantly.

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 02:13:59 PM »
He's a fucking poser.its the equivalent of me walking around holding a skateboard but not knowing how to ride it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »

damn good comparison

He's a fucking poser.its the equivalent of me walking around holding a skateboard but not knowing how to ride it
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 02:35:57 PM »
you guys actually think that if this bullshit does come out lil wayne will be playing the guitar for real? haha lil wayne cant play guitar AT ALL. it will be some really stupid 3 chord loop like that party like a rockstar shit, but lil wayne wont be playing it

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 02:49:19 PM »
Lame.the guy walks around with a guitar and can barly play one chord.did anyone else catch his performance on snl when he tried to play?it was so bad I laughed.nothing wrong with learning but don't strut around stage with it acting like a rock star when to
lmao what a noob.

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 02:59:56 PM »
All I could think when lil Wayne got those piercings was man baby must like the feel of metal against his cock.remember the Pics of them kissing?Wayne had his eyes closed when he kissed baby he's obviously in love

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 03:02:03 PM »
haha
it was love at first sight for weezy fuckin baby
id never name myself "weezy fuckin baby" and then that flick surfaces
he said when he first saw wayne he knew he was the shit or some shit like that

All I could think when lil Wayne got those piercings was man baby must like the feel of metal against his cock.remember the Pics of them kissing?Wayne had his eyes closed when he kissed baby he's obviously in love
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2009, 03:09:47 PM »
All I could think when lil Wayne got those piercings was man baby must like the feel of metal against his cock.
well then you must be gay

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »
Yeah I'm gay not the guy that kisses grown men on the lips with his eyes closed and calls him daddy...

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 04:08:12 PM »
he relized he suks at rapping n now wants to switch to rock...leave em alone  :D