Poll

so tell me.. what do u like to do for FUN?

I love doing NOTHING because im miserable
3 (12%)
I love doing drugs
4 (16%)
I love clubbing/bars
3 (12%)
I love having 1 night stands
7 (28%)
Is floydness a girl?
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: FUN!  (Read 1358 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: FUN!
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »
we dont cook the coyotes we just kill them for fun
and after i shoot an animal i do have feeling...... i feel good :D
and no bitch as ever really got so uptight about it as you have

also if it makes you feel any better
after we kill a buck we take a picture of it for bragging rights to our friends
we also get the horns cut off and show them to people
some people get it mounted and hang them on there walls

i guess 90% of texans are going to hell in your case  :-\

Muhfukka

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2009, 04:10:34 PM »
deer blinds are straight up pussy though

Kool Beenz

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2009, 04:12:25 PM »
EXAMPLE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2009, 04:13:34 PM »

shut the fuck up your idiot any other way is just fuckin retarded enless you cover yourself with deer piss and try to be like them

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2009, 04:14:00 PM »
i dont even hunt and i know that buck isnt that big

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2009, 04:15:43 PM »

shut the fuck up your idiot any other way is just fuckin retarded enless you cover yourself with deer piss and try to be like them
oh so all you do is deer blinds? damn you suck, i guess even a retard whho smokes xanax can kill a buck sitting up in a blind like a pussy

Floydness

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2009, 04:18:28 PM »
we dont cook the coyotes we just kill them for fun
and after i shoot an animal i do have feeling...... i feel good :D
and no bitch as ever really got so uptight about it as you have

also if it makes you feel any better
after we kill a buck we take a picture of it for bragging rights to our friends
we also get the horns cut off and show them to people
some people get it mounted and hang them on there walls

i guess 90% of texans are going to hell in your case  :-\

No1 has ever told u what im telling u because everyone u know is from Texas lol... and yeah dude, I guess 90% of Texas is going to hell (big shocker there, many of the worlds most famous serial killers are from Texas LMAO) and like I said, your soul is dog shit... if what your saying is true and you really do feel good about killing and showing the pictures to other hicks over there than yeah- your soul is practically dog shit (at best, thats probably a compliment though).. im over this though, do what ur gonna do and keeping shooting animals thinking that God is going to forgive u LMAO.. and btw, im not a bitch you sick fuck.. Im just a chick from Cali that tells you the truth and nothing but the truth.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2009, 04:18:49 PM »

oh so all you do is deer blinds? damn you suck, i guess even a retard whho smokes xanax can kill a buck sitting up in a blind like a pussy

i mean you can hide in the bushes but they will smell your sent and any little noise will scare them off thats a fuckin dumb way

you explain whats a better way you fuckin moron

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2009, 04:19:33 PM »
EXAMPLE

OMFG I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I DONT THINK IVE EVER FELT THIS WAY AFTER GOING ON DUBCC... WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2009, 04:20:38 PM »
i dont even hunt and i know that buck isnt that big

dude your an idiot atleast Floyd isnt stupid like you

Muhfukka

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 04:22:31 PM »

i mean you can hide in the bushes but they will smell your sent and any little noise will scare them off thats a fuckin dumb way

you explain whats a better way you fuckin moron
thats the way it should be done, you should have to suffer through the wait in order to get your kill, not posted up in some bitch ass fake tree reading a magazine and listening to your ipod

Floydness

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 04:22:43 PM »
HOW??? HOW??? HOW??? HOW CAN U NOT FEEL BAD HOW?????????? I DONT UNDERSTAND U!!!!!!!!!!! U NEED 50 FUCKING PILLS OF STRAIGHT MDMA IN UR BLOOD SYSTEM ASAP.. WILL SOME1 GET THIS KID SOME FUCKING X?????

Floydness

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 04:24:15 PM »
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT PICTURE THAT U POSTED IS DRIVING ME NUTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oi: :oi: :argue: :argue: :firedevil: :firedevil: :grumpy: :grumpy: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(

Floydness

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2009, 04:25:28 PM »
EXAMPLE

:scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: :scarface: U PIECE OF WHITE FUCKING TRASH!

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »
hey floydness you'll love this, ag sits up in something like this and smokes xanax while waiting for the deer to come eat the food that he left as bait