Poll

so tell me.. what do u like to do for FUN?

I love doing NOTHING because im miserable
3 (12%)
I love doing drugs
4 (16%)
I love clubbing/bars
3 (12%)
I love having 1 night stands
7 (28%)
Is floydness a girl?
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: FUN!  (Read 1359 times)

Floydness

Re: FUN!
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2009, 07:46:05 AM »
lol white people can be so fucking evilllllllllllll... they are literally the ONLY ones that hunt anymore.. if u hunt for food, go to a fucking market. If you hunt for fun, you're soul is shit.. enough said... LMAO at time honored tradition of killing animals... great excuse! btw its not about being a spoiled person living in the subs wtf?? REALLY think about it... ur out in the woods, and youre the HUNTER.. along comes an innocent animal that just wants to live.. you take his life away and then most likely brag about it, take pics, and stuff its head on the wall like a fucking savage. Can u even imagine if it were the other way around??? lol like I said.. STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2009, 01:09:08 PM »
Hunting is a time honored tradition for a lot of families. Who cares if a few naive, spoiled suburbanites have a moral opposition? It's not going away. People who support it shouldn't even bother arguing about it.

you're an idiot. what does being spoiled have anything to do with thinking that hunting for "sport" is lame? fuckin hick.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2009, 03:24:25 PM »
I really love talking shit to a couple a lesbian while being drunk and wearing an expensive classy ass suit, that's my shit, i'm known for that

i also like the fact that i'm tall, big and strong and that being said I enjoy kickin asses with my size 12 shoes. It's all natural though, my body gives my brain shots of endorphin while i'm stompin a mothafucka out so it's natural.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 03:41:05 PM by Waassup Bitch »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2009, 03:26:42 PM »
haha

I really love talking shit to a couple a lesbian while being drunk and wearing an expensive classy ass suit, that's my shit, i'm known for that
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2009, 03:47:36 PM »
size 12 woah haha thats not even that big

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2009, 03:50:09 PM »
that's relative, if i put it in your ass you will not think it's a little size (no homo)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 03:52:34 PM by Waassup Bitch »

Muhfukka

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2009, 03:54:53 PM »
that's relative, if i put it in your ass you will not think it's a little size (no homo)
thats kind of gay

Kool Beenz

« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2009, 07:53:37 PM »
Floyd your sounding real ignorant righht now

there are just as much hispanics and blacks that hunt also just like white people
im hispanic and we own about 180 acres of land and my uncle owns almsot 1000 acres in zapata
all the males in my family hunt when the season comes around and we hunt to eat what we kill and we are all hispanic

so its not just white people that fuckin hunt

i respect your opinion but dont be dumb about it

also thanks for the support on hunting its not that bad as people seem i guess if your just a really big pussy or a female you will feel like its such a horrible thing

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2009, 12:14:35 AM »
Yeah that's fucked up what she said, all races that lives today had to hunt one day or another to survive. I'm a hunter and i think people who have bad opinion of hunting should make a visit in an industrial henhouse or a pigsty they would stfu and start eating grass for the rest of their lives. To me there's no difference between a lion killing a zebra and a man killing a deer. And you have to be stupid to not eat the meat from those animals it's so much better than anything you can get at the supermarket.

Hey Ma

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2009, 12:22:44 AM »
Hunting is a time honored tradition for a lot of families. Who cares if a few naive, spoiled suburbanites have a moral opposition? It's not going away. People who support it shouldn't even bother arguing about it.

you're an idiot. what does being spoiled have anything to do with thinking that hunting for "sport" is lame? fuckin hick.

lol. hick from berkeley you rich woodland hills jewish wigger, hick from berkeley.

Sikotic™

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2009, 01:48:27 AM »

Don't be a puss, NIK. You're better than that. Some people choose to hunt and it's perfectly legal. Anyways, it's not like people are hunting your beloved cats.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

penenstamp

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2009, 01:52:17 AM »
lol white people can be so fucking evilllllllllllll... they are literally the ONLY ones that hunt anymore.. if u hunt for food, go to a fucking market. If you hunt for fun, you're soul is shit.. enough said... LMAO at time honored tradition of killing animals... great excuse! btw its not about being a spoiled person living in the subs wtf?? REALLY think about it... ur out in the woods, and youre the HUNTER.. along comes an innocent animal that just wants to live.. you take his life away and then most likely brag about it, take pics, and stuff its head on the wall like a fucking savage. Can u even imagine if it were the other way around??? lol like I said.. STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Without hunters your life wouldn't be so nice. The wild has to be regulated by men or else we get in big trouble.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2009, 05:54:06 PM »
thats kind of gay

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2009, 05:54:51 PM »

lol. hick from berkeley you rich woodland hills jewish wigger, hick from berkeley.

lol@this hick tryna use rich as a diss

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2009, 05:57:02 PM »

Don't be a puss, NIK. You're better than that. Some people choose to hunt and it's perfectly legal. Anyways, it's not like people are hunting your beloved cats.

I respect the hunting if you eat the meat...people who hunt for sport are pieces of shit, imo. and yes, people hunt cats all the time. lions, in particular...PeACe