Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Releasing 2 New Albums  (Read 1216 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Daz Dillinger Releasing 2 New Albums
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2009, 08:49:23 PM »
I dunno' I feel like I'm in the minority around where when I say the majority of DPG releases have been quality. Yeah, there's some flops here and there, but when you release so many records there's bound to be some that just don't work.

Agree'd.  I never gave all of em a full listen bcuz it didnt have 'that sound' I was lookin 4.  Not 2 call it trash or call out tha old shit like everybody else, but I like a certain sound to Tha Pound, I need that hard laid back shit with the synthesizers, guitars, pianos, real instruments, and concept messages .  give me that and I'll buy any album.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5414046874fd37f2/

too bad Daz dont slow his flow up (and stop yellin) and Kurupt wont stop pausin' on his verses tryna boast about his lyrical skill (unless it goes with wat tha songs about of course)/// cant get everything you need these days though.  Maybe they should take 2 or 3 years to drop an album so it wont sound so rushed and niggaz will have somethin 2 smoke 2 but also somethin 2 put on while it's bullshittin time or around some bitches 'women' music like (Beats with that sex sound).
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 07:39:22 AM by RadioTube! »

DazDilly

Re: Daz Dillinger Releasing 2 New Albums
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2009, 08:59:03 AM »
Those covers are hot! I hope these are as great as OOTLS.