Author Topic: An Eazy Thought !  (Read 251 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
An Eazy Thought !
« on: November 21, 2009, 03:19:20 PM »
i was just bumpin' 'str8. off the streetz' and 'it'z on...'  both albums are classics and is soaked in west coast livin'. and imo i think eazy was and always will be the king of the west coast. he started it all. any info on an album or somethin' ? i would love an original  new material eazy album.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 03:26:51 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

Re: An Eazy Thought !
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 05:55:54 AM »
I think he does have some unreleased tracks, Yella has some material but i think he said he ain't never gonna release them.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 07:06:11 AM »
I think he does have some unreleased tracks, Yella has some material but i think he said he ain't never gonna release them.

i think most (which is very little) of the tracks are diss records towards Cube & Dre.  that's what i heard.  they should just take the accapellas of old Eazy E tracks and remix em

StevenQBosell

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 07:07:24 AM »

Yeah from what i remember reading Yella has the "only copy" of the Eazy E "Ice Cube Diss" which he says will die with him, or shit like that