Author Topic: 01/12/09: Bishop Lamont Talks New Mix-Tape, "Could Have Been You" Leak, Release  (Read 4706 times)

YoungCrookedI

No surprise if Crooked gets some hate when most of his fanbase is based on idiots.
Its the same for bishop and g.malone

okaay, rockin roll fan.

stop bitchin

stop bitchin :o

Elano

Cause nigga you to grown, go out and get your own, I think you better grow up

lol, so true.

these guys sound like a bunch of bitches to me.  And how the fuck are they gona put out "No Country For Old Men" album when Crooked I is old as dirt himself.  Dudes been around FOREVER, and still hasnt put shit out.  I bet Crooked I is almost as old as Snoop.  Crooked I will be recieving his retirement pension plan by the time he puts an album out.
LMAO.
Crooked i is 36 years old  :D

Jaydc555

Crooked is not 36....

Elano

Crooked is not 36....
have you stolen his ID ?  :D

KURUPTION-81

Hopefully this will result in some good music.

Not sure how this will affect dre and bishops relationship.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

six 1 nine

bitchup is a fuckin idiot game, snoop and cube don't even have to reply to this fuckin nerd he's digging his own grave haha just sit back and watch only a matter of time before dre gets sick of him drops him off at the gym where he found him...

and WTF is this talk about "no country for old men?" last time I checked bitchup and crooked were the only 30 year olds in the game without a album in stores LOL I hope glasses steps away from this project and doesn't fuck up his career like these other two square ass lames...

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
QUESTION - If you have Dr. Dree why would it matter if you Snoop or Ice Cube fucked with you or not?  You have the man who  put them on with ut any help or support. 

So if you were as dope as either Cube or Snoop, you should have nothing to worry about right?

U fans beter wisen up... these clowns will do and/or say anything in an attempt to get your attention.  No one keeps it real anymore...

Funny how th epress release only qoutes Bishop & NOT Crooked or Malone...

Just somethings to look at... seek the real...

jaytee

I like all 3 of em and if this is album is just about making good music then it's all good.  I like a lot of the new west artists, but the ones that are crying because they didn't get co-signed by so & so need to stop whining.  The ones that they are complaining about came into the game and paved their own way.  They were pioneers with no blueprint, but established their places in music history.  These new guys need to stop looking for handouts and man up.  Sure support and encouragement is great and all, but stop acting like females because you didn't get that stamp of approval.  Nobody owes you anything. 

Cube (23 years or so) and Snoop (18+ years) have been relevant for a long time and have been a part of multiple Hip Hop classics.  They've paid their dues.  Regardless of what people feel about their recent albums, they've each had their time on top.  These other dudes have yet to even drop an album.  A mixtape don't count.  A street album don't count.  They may be dope for what they are, but at the end of the day nobody puts in the hard work, time and energy spent that is required in the music industry to just drop a mixtape or a street album. 

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
I like all 3 of em and if this is album is just about making good music then it's all good.  I like a lot of the new west artists, but the ones that are crying because they didn't get co-signed by so & so need to stop whining.  The ones that they are complaining about came into the game and paved their own way.  They were pioneers with no blueprint, but established their places in music history.  These new guys need to stop looking for handouts and man up.  Sure support and encouragement is great and all, but stop acting like females because you didn't get that stamp of approval.  Nobody owes you anything. 

Cube (23 years or so) and Snoop (18+ years) have been relevant for a long time and have been a part of multiple Hip Hop classics.  They've paid their dues.  Regardless of what people feel about their recent albums, they've each had their time on top.  These other dudes have yet to even drop an album.  A mixtape don't count.  A street album don't count.  They may be dope for what they are, but at the end of the day nobody puts in the hard work, time and energy spent that is required in the music industry to just drop a mixtape or a street album. 

REAL TALK!!!

Elano

bitchup is a fuckin idiot game, snoop and cube don't even have to reply to this fuckin nerd he's digging his own grave haha just sit back and watch only a matter of time before dre gets sick of him drops him off at the gym where he found him...

and WTF is this talk about "no country for old men?" last time I checked bitchup and crooked were the only 30 year olds in the game without a album in stores LOL I hope glasses steps away from this project and doesn't fuck up his career like these other two square ass lames...

square ass lames.
ah ah