Author Topic: 01/12/09: Bishop Lamont Talks New Mix-Tape, "Could Have Been You" Leak, Release  (Read 4694 times)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
I told you people b4, this dude is a fraud and a hater. Look at the Way he was taking shots at Game and Than Hopping on at least 20 niggaz from th  west right after it, mentioning their names, as if he was trynna turn them against Game.

Dont you see by the way he talks and does shit, he is a fake dude, and i aint talking about Fake in terms of Street shit, there are street niggaz that snitch on other niggaz over bitchz and even smaller shit, i am tlaking about as a man, as a man,he talks like a hoe, like a dickryda.

he is way too starstruck, i really dont  like that dude,he seems like a snake dude, Game did things like that too, but the difference between Game and him is that things that Game did only becoz he is fucke in the head and things Bishop does is coz he is a snake,

I cant stand dick ridas like you why is it ok for Game and Snoop to diss everyone but when Bishop do it all of an sudden he wacks and not great. I remember when Bishop first signed many of yall was all over dude dick. Game made a career out of dissing folks so I see no difference in what Bishop is doing.

• Muthafuckin' OG
As far as I'm concerned Game had it coming talking all that smack about Bishop.  Yeah, Bishop made up a lame excuse to finally diss him but boy did Game deserve it.

Finally, I expect they're going to release juicy details on Snoop and Ice Cube that none of us really know because we're not in the industry.  I wouldn't be surprised if Snoop blackballed a lot of upcoming artists through his connections.  I don't know much about Cube.  I expect the Snoop/Bishop shit to be on a more personal level.   

If it's just Cube/Snoop not riding for them by not being vocal, this is lame for these three artists to start shit. 

I'm still not convinced that's Bishop on Could Have Been You.

Fuck a mtv.  Post an actual interview.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
As far as I'm concerned Game had it coming talking all that smack about Bishop.  Yeah, Bishop made up a lame excuse to finally diss him but boy did Game deserve it.

Finally, I expect they're going to release juicy details on Snoop and Ice Cube that none of us really know because we're not in the industry.  I wouldn't be surprised if Snoop blackballed a lot of upcoming artists through his connections.  I don't know much about Cube.  I expect the Snoop/Bishop shit to be on a more personal level.   

If it's just Cube/Snoop not riding for them by not being vocal, this is lame for these three artists to start shit. 

that's because it wasn't bishop lamont on that leaked song, but Slim the mobster  ;)

danniboi

Game gave him a shout out on Kube, in Sep. Bishop Said it himself on Wendy Williams how Game and him are bros, track is coming, its all squashed.

Want a linlk?

If anything, this maks Bishop is More fake, coz at least Game didnt say anything and Bishop was Hyping Game and saying Brothers and shit.

Seems like he is faker than Anybody, riding dick one day and than Dissing the other..Showing his true sides.

Jaydc555

Doesn't game do the exact same thing?he disses someone one day and then wants to squash it the Next

danniboi

I told you people b4, this dude is a fraud and a hater. Look at the Way he was taking shots at Game and Than Hopping on at least 20 niggaz from th  west right after it, mentioning their names, as if he was trynna turn them against Game.

Dont you see by the way he talks and does shit, he is a fake dude, and i aint talking about Fake in terms of Street shit, there are street niggaz that snitch on other niggaz over bitchz and even smaller shit, i am tlaking about as a man, as a man,he talks like a hoe, like a dickryda.

he is way too starstruck, i really dont  like that dude,he seems like a snake dude, Game did things like that too, but the difference between Game and him is that things that Game did only becoz he is fucke in the head and things Bishop does is coz he is a snake,

I cant stand dick ridas like you why is it ok for Game and Snoop to diss everyone but when Bishop do it all of an sudden he wacks and not great. I remember when Bishop first signed many of yall was all over dude dick. Game made a career out of dissing folks so I see no difference in what Bishop is doing.

never said he was wack becoz he disses, allways said Bishop was ok, but i aint checking up on him, i dont like his raps,at all, i listend to much stuff,Snoop is a faggot to me and Most People Game dissed deserved it coz they started it (Spider,40,G unit,)

And who did Game diss, never heard Game diss Crooked, or Cube, or anybody, he allways had respect for older dudes, apart from Jay Z, like, id never see Game diss Bone thugs or Cypress Hill, Mack 10 or anybody, but Bitchup is starstruck enough to speak on them like he is something.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Doesn't game do the exact same thing?he disses someone one day and then wants to squash it the Next

don't bother; that's a poster formerly known as No Teflon  ;) he's a game stan and he's addicted to dubcc, as he got banned several times but keeps coming back  :laugh:
i know, crazy isn't it  ;D

Jaydc555

I think everyone should stop riding for artists like its their man or something.just enjoy the music.let these rappers diss eachother and enjoy it when they make a sick diss song and enjoy when they squash it 6 months later and do some tracks

mastdark81

• 'G'
who else do you need to support in the music industry when Dre by your side?  That is sad.  Snoop seems like he is a jealous type but that is his perogative.  He don't have to make no music or put his stamp on nobody 4 real. 

Bishop Lamont is an average rapper, he need to brush up on his flow with all this time on the label waiting and create a new style.  Only reason anyone have heard about him or are anticipating his moves is because he's supposedly close with the good doctor.

There are many other westcoast rappers making moves, I don't hear many of them complaining.  This is my opinion if he's talking about "hate" in regards to music, now if it is on a personal level who knows....Snoop might have stole one of his myspace bitches  8)

p.s rumor has it the D.O.C leaked the "Could Have Been You" after being pissed at Dre for drinking the last beer.  ;D

danniboi

don't bother; that's a poster formerly known as No Teflon  ;) he's a game stan and he's addicted to dubcc, as he got banned several times but keeps coming back  :laugh:

would you be able to pull out the date No Teflon was banned and tell us how i am addicted to dubcnn?

No teflon aka me, was banned around march, since than, i havent visitd dubcnn, thats over 9 months u dumb fucking groupie.

Look at your post count, are u by any chance Camrons Fan? Coz you are as delusional as him... :-\

Jaydc555

"Everybody needs to step back take a deep breath and literally fuck your own face."

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

would you be able to pull out the date No Teflon was banned and tell us how i am addicted to dubcnn?

No teflon aka me, was banned around march, since than, i havent visitd dubcnn, thats over 9 months u dumb fucking groupie.

Look at your post count, are u by any chance Camrons Fan? Coz you are as delusional as him... :-\
stop lying bill  :D

Jome

Lies.
According to the ban center, No Teflon aka yourself was banned on November 10, 2008 and then again on November 30, 2008.
Now you might pull a Shaggy, "It wasn't me", but ask yourself; how many Game groupies from New Zealand do you think sign up repeatedly on Dubcc ?? Answer: 1

So long.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
when Bishop eventually gets dropped by Dre, party at my place
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jaydc555

By your place you mean that cardbox covered in piss with pictures of snoop in the wife beater?