Author Topic: Somebody stole my muthafuckin' license plates....  (Read 505 times)

Sikotic™

Somebody stole my muthafuckin' license plates....
« on: January 12, 2009, 08:54:09 PM »
..........why? Why me?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Somebody stole my muthafuckin' license plates....
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 08:56:28 PM »
now thats str8 gangsta
you got neon lights underneath your ride?
is it lowered?
loud system?
nice girl in the ride?

whats the secret?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 08:59:25 PM »
Nah, it's a '95 Mercedes S320.

Stock rims
Stock system

STOCK EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY TAKE MY GOD DAMN PLATES? AT LEAST LEAVE ME THE FUCKIN SCREWS SO WHEN I GO TO THE DMV TO GET A NEW PLATE AND REGISTRATION, I CAN PUT THE FUCKIN SHIT BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 09:00:57 PM »
you got neon lights underneath your ride? hahaha. they took your plates because they could

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 09:05:45 PM »
damn thats fucked up
that dont make sense
wait hold up?
jus ya plates nuthin else?
skrilla, break-in, nuthin else at all?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 09:07:16 PM »
you got neon lights underneath your ride? hahaha. they took your plates because they could
LOL fuck no I don't have neon lights.

damn thats fucked up
that dont make sense
wait hold up?
No break in. I don't even keep change in my car just so a fuckin crackhead doesn't smash my windows. Just the plates.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 09:08:33 PM »
damn thats fucked up
that dont make sense
wait hold up?
come on str8 gangsta you really dont know why they did that

K-Loc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 09:21:39 PM »
its happened to me before... they do it so they can steal petrol or do another dumb shit in there own ride without getting fucked up by the cops

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 09:24:14 PM »
it could be for some shit like that.they could also be swapping plates with a stolen car hoping that you dont report your plates as stolen for a little while.either way you have to report that shit immediately or you could be fucked it happens all the time

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 09:25:32 PM »
yeah it happens all the time but you jus dont hear bout it
you got any haterz round that way?
take a fine lil breezy to the crib and not leave til the next day or some shit?

Cube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 09:31:25 PM »
you better report them shits stolen ASAP.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2009, 09:34:33 PM »
you better report them shits stolen ASAP.
That's the first thing I did. Officer Pig is like, "Well if they show up we'll give you a call and you can pick them up at the station. However, if I were you, I would go to the DMV and get a new set of plates."

No shit, Sherlock. Thanks for the advice.

Now I see why they get paid $40,000 a year.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »
..........why? Why me?
I feel that way on some things.  Same thing when some shitbag stole my car in late 07 when there were younger better looking cars 2 steal >:( .  Maybe they wanted the registration stickers.  That junk happened 2 me in 05 where I got stopped by a cop car & Ontario isn't a city where blacks get stopped a lot just because...  I was told that I don't have my reg. sticker ??? :o .  You know how the sticker is on top right?  That part got ripped off & I still had 2 pay $40 for some new plates & I had 2 remember another license plate.  
   Be glad that you don't have a monster truck or big butt SUV like most of the people in the I.E. have.  Not because those use up the most fuel, but fools will degrade themselves by going under the vehicles & stealing the cadillac converters.  Its the new stealing of the copper.  And getting a new one costs up to $1000.  But if you know the right people, you can get a couple of metal pieces welded together & it will just cost $500.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 09:38:26 PM »
..........why? Why me?
I feel that way on some things.  Same thing when some shitbag stole my car in late 07 when there were younger better looking cars 2 steal >:( .  Maybe they wanted the registration stickers.  That junk happened 2 me in 05 where I got stopped by a cop car & Ontario isn't a city where blacks get stopped a lot just because...  I was told that I don't have my reg. sticker ??? :o .  You know how the sticker is on top right?  That part got ripped off & I still had 2 pay $40 for some new plates & I had 2 remember another license plate.  
   Be glad that you don't have a monster truck or big butt SUV like most of the people in the I.E. have.  Not because those use up the most fuel, but fools will degrade themselves by going under the vehicles & stealing the cadillac converters.  Its the new stealing of the copper.  And getting a new one costs up to $1000.  But if you know the right people, you can get a couple of metal pieces welded together & it will just cost $500.  
You gotta slice up the registration sticker with a razor, homie. If they even wanted my sticker there is no way they can peel it off.

That's true about the catalytic converters. I know some dumb fucks  from high school that started jacking those left and right. They made good money off it too.......until they got caught. The car they were stripping happened to be owned by a Sherriff too so you know they got fuck with no dick grease in court.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2009, 09:41:58 PM »
you aite tho, you gon be able to sleep 2nite tho rite?
Cube