Author Topic: Funny high stories..  (Read 867 times)

Hey Ma

Re: Funny high stories..
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2009, 08:12:14 PM »
yeah they were just some little scraps

my boy just told me 5 killings in 4 days out there.

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2009, 08:14:12 PM »
I once thought my friends were speaking Spanish to me lol. They were speaking English but I was tripping out and getting pissed at them, LOL! Turns out they were talking about the Spanish National Soccer Team (saying players names, however in English) and all I kept doing was begging them to speak in English so I could understand the convo! lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2009, 08:14:59 PM »
yeah they were just some little scraps

my boy just told me 5 killings in 4 days out there.
yeah its getting to a point where its just a normal routine now.its really fucking stupid

Floydness

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »
the first time i ever got really high on mushrooms i was 17 and i got REALLY fucking high. i was at my house by myself all late at night drinking gin and orange juice and i decided to go for a walk. at first it was great, i had done mushrooms before but never this much or the same quality of mushrooms, shit was weird as fuck, the ground was like bending and everything around me was all fucked up but it made perfect sense for some reason. well anyway i wasnt really thinking about where i was going and three guys walked up to me,one asked me "are you a buster" (norte) and i said no, he said "were going to punk you anyway" and pulled out a little knife. im not going to stand there and get killed by three people with weapons so i took off running. i am a very fast runner but i was too fucked up and i tripped and fell. well they stomped me a little bit and stabbed me. luckily i was wearing a big jacket and he kind of stabbed sideways which got the knife stuck in the folds of the jacket. i still have that knife.well that story is not really that funny but it is the craziest thing that happened to me while really high

wow thats fucking crazy lol.. the first time I ever got high on shrooms (I think it was my first, lol) I went into a video store, looked at cabin fever and the movie cover came to life.. the wind was blowing the leafs around, trees were shaking.. it was really nuts.. ive never gotten high like that ever since then (I really wish I would have though LOL) but mostly shrooms just makes everything a moving pattern to me. Like whenever I look at a dirty street all of the little spots are moving around, etc. BTW if ANYONE knows where to get shrooms and ur not a narc, please PM me.. whoever gets me shrooms gets a free gram of any type of weed u like.  8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2009, 09:15:43 PM »
grow em yourself i think you can even do it indoor without a light

Kool Beenz

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2009, 09:21:43 PM »
Floyd im just fuckin with you dont get your boyfriend to diss me haha

and im a gemini why does it matter? and it makes perfect sense because my cousin was  born three days after me and she is a gemini too and we grew up like twins but we are totally opposite of eachother...

as a matter of fact she wants to be a veternarian and gets pist off whenever me and my cousin hunt and cries n gay shit like that
she is all about animals too just like you are she has like 3 cats that fuckin piss everywhere and 5 doggs that shit all over the god damn place...

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2009, 11:11:57 PM »
What about the time you got busted w/ weed, baggies, and a scale and took the blame for your boyfriend and went to jail...that seems like a pretty funny story hahaha

penenstamp

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 11:32:37 PM »
What about the time you got busted w/ weed, baggies, and a scale and took the blame for your boyfriend and went to jail...that seems like a pretty funny story hahaha

LOL

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2009, 01:07:31 AM »

LMFAO

Hey Ma

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2009, 01:48:34 AM »

lmao

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2009, 02:00:18 AM »

LAWL

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2009, 09:26:16 AM »
ROFLMAO

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2009, 09:32:26 AM »
damn are you guys STILL arguing over whether hunting will destroy your chances or reaching heaven or not  ???

wait wtf  8)

Floydness

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2009, 11:29:00 AM »

1. I wasnt high, we were rolling a blunt
2. I didnt take the blame, the blame was automatically put on me because he was A MINOR (im 6 months older than him)
3. Its a classic story, but not a high one lol..

Paul

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2009, 11:37:50 AM »
I was in a club melted on 3 pills tripin and i thought there was a girl getting fisted on the stage where the dj was
funkyfreshintheflesh