Author Topic: Funny high stories..  (Read 866 times)

Floydness

Re: Funny high stories..
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »
there probably was... ;D

Floydness

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2009, 12:55:24 PM »
Floyd im just fuckin with you dont get your boyfriend to diss me haha

and im a gemini why does it matter? and it makes perfect sense because my cousin was  born three days after me and she is a gemini too and we grew up like twins but we are totally opposite of eachother...

as a matter of fact she wants to be a veternarian and gets pist off whenever me and my cousin hunt and cries n gay shit like that
she is all about animals too just like you are she has like 3 cats that fuckin piss everywhere and 5 doggs that shit all over the god damn place...

lol im not getting anyone to "diss" u.. and I was just curious about ur astrology sign.. and btw its vegeterian. LOL..

Blood$

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2009, 01:34:34 PM »
I once thought my friends were speaking Spanish to me lol. They were speaking English but I was tripping out and getting pissed at them, LOL! Turns out they were talking about the Spanish National Soccer Team (saying players names, however in English) and all I kept doing was begging them to speak in English so I could understand the convo! lol

yeah I got mad stories like that haha... the other night we were watching Pineapple Express at my boy's crib and he accidentally hit some button on his PS2 controller and put the commentary on, so all of a sudden the movie was all out of sync and these voices were just coming outta nowhere and we started buggin' out for like 5 min. before realizing what happened haha... and then it was another struggle trying to take off the commentary lol

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2009, 02:02:38 PM »

and im a gemini why does it matter? and it makes perfect sense because my cousin was  born three days after me and she is a gemini too and we grew up like twins but we are totally opposite of eachother...

as a matter of fact she wants to be a veternarian and gets pist off whenever me and my cousin hunt and cries n gay shit like that
she is all about animals too just like you are she has like 3 cats that fuckin piss everywhere and 5 doggs that shit all over the god damn place...

lol im not getting anyone to "diss" u.. and I was just curious about ur astrology sign.. and btw its vegeterian. LOL..

no, i think he means veternarian, as in a vet. LOL..

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2009, 02:22:35 PM »
i'm sure there's a lot of stories about people breaking pipes and what not.  my friends break pipes and bongs like it's nuffa! not really funny kinda sad really. like this one time it was like 4 in the morning and we were waiting for my cousin to come up from san fernando with some bomb ass bud so when he got here me and my friend bought half an ounce from him so we go back to my friend's grandma's backyard so puff it and we were so eager to smoke it because it was so dank so my friend packs a bowl in his pipe and takes like 2 hits and he's so stoned we didn't realize he was until me and my friends were just talking waiting for him to finish his bowl that he just drops his glass pipe on the ground and it totally shatters and we just look at each other so after a few minutes laughing/complaining we just head over to the store and buy an optimo so we start puffing it and by this time my friend's grandma was up and she went outside.  she's kewl with us blazing in the back but when she smelled the bud we could hear her yell 'i don't mind you guys smoking the grass, but what the hell is this? are you guys smoking chemicals? smells like skunk' and we just couldn't stop laughing

Kool Beenz

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2009, 02:36:34 PM »

veternarian like a doctor that cures animals...

what does my astology sign have anything to do with anything?

Floydness

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »
ohh lmaoooo I miss read it... it has nothing to do with anything I just wAnted to know...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2009, 02:46:53 AM »
What about the time you got busted w/ weed, baggies, and a scale and took the blame for your boyfriend and went to jail...that seems like a pretty funny story hahaha

1. I wasnt high, we were rolling a blunt
2. I didnt take the blame, the blame was automatically put on me because he was A MINOR (im 6 months older than him)
3. Its a classic story, but not a high one lol..

LOL...

Acgrundy...were you high when you drove 7 hours to lose a game of ball? i hope you were...that'd be a pretty funny high story to tell.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2009, 03:01:07 AM »
What about the time you got busted w/ weed, baggies, and a scale and took the blame for your boyfriend and went to jail...that seems like a pretty funny story hahaha

1. I wasnt high, we were rolling a blunt
2. I didnt take the blame, the blame was automatically put on me because he was A MINOR (im 6 months older than him)
3. Its a classic story, but not a high one lol..

LOL...

Acgrundy...were you high when you drove 7 hours to lose a game of ball? i hope you were...that'd be a pretty funny high story to tell.

u and grundy actually met up?? :o :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2009, 04:19:06 AM »
^yea...he came out here.

Floydness

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2009, 09:42:55 AM »
that was an interesting day lol... he thought I was calling the cops on him and I was just on the phone with my friend... :laugh:

2euce 7even

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2009, 10:35:44 AM »
some funny ass hsit out there..