alright
2 (20%)
need sum work
1 (10%)
dont rap
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: February 12, 2009, 08:41:46 AM

Author Topic: underground rapper  (Read 107 times)

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
underground rapper
« on: January 13, 2009, 08:41:46 AM »
so heres boozy wit anotha hit strait from the vault. hate it or luv it I know my shit will one day be on top.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     you'd be smart just ta stop and think, dont start shit with someone who killed his own shrink, I'll leave your stupid ass in a shallow grave, in a shallow way, cause these are shallow days, I was put on this earth ta raise hell, leave a decomposed smell, make your brain swell, cut your vocal cords bitch now who you gonna tell, when I sell, candy to your kids after that 3:00 bell, you should of kept a betta hold of your daughter, she through her life away and I caught'er, now she's like a lamb to tha slaughter, got'er begin me ta ram my man hood in to her hard'er, like I said before I am the fire starter, I get enjoyment from playin wit your emotions, strip you of your devotion, till you blo your own brains out and your left with your mouth smokin, I left your stupid ass with a choice, but you wanted ta raise your voice just because you roll in a rolls royce, blew my load in your bitches mouth and left her throat moist, she got off easy she only had to swallow, Im gonna leave you with your skull hollow, Im one mutha fucka you dont wanna follow.     let me Know what you think at nathan1973@live.com
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 08:49:35 AM by boozy »
boozy