Author Topic: DAZ DILLY tha 2nd responces skull gang VS THA DOGG POUND  (Read 3745 times)

FreshCaliJ

• Lil Geezy
Re: DAZ DILLY tha 2nd responces skull gang VS THA DOGG POUND
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2009, 04:12:09 PM »
Damn daz.. Yaw got it made wit them licenses man..hope to see this soon and get props bak to the west..propppzz!
And keep the trainin going to b fit on game nite

Muhfukka

« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2009, 05:04:35 PM »

We Fly High

« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2009, 05:30:27 PM »
this may just happen...

Muhfukka

« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2009, 05:37:37 PM »
even if it does happen that shit is gay as fuck. people sitting around smoking weed i really want to watch that. i bet if it happens theyll make a dvd or some shit and people will actually buy it

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Snoop is to crips what lil Wayne is to bloods.and all of them owe their career to suge.if not for suge deathrow would never have existed.dre would have been stuck on ruthless.and snoop was the first to diss crooked I that's a fact..crooked told suge that he wouldn't diss snoop or the rest of the dpg.suge said yes you will because they will diss you first.and sure enough suge was right.snoop is a shady character.I mean its cool when daz and him stay on deathrow but kurupt goes back to get money so they diss him.just ask tray deee what he thinks of snoop.

u act like its a one way thing, if it wasnt for dre suge would of never made death row, and if it wasnt for snoop and dpg deathrow wouldnt have blown up like the did and proably wouldnt have the juice to sign pac.

your thinking is pretty elementary

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u mutha fuccas kill me wit daz smokin craccc u mutha fucca heard suge knight say that & u muthafucc ran wit that! DAZ IZ 2 FAT 2 b on cracck  he smokes alot of weeeeeeed... so u muthafucca act like yall know tha dogg pound  so git it right.

How the fuck is this going to be "The Real Daz" when dude talks about himself in the 3rd person?  This is not Daz...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2009, 10:05:54 PM »
daz = crackhead
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

AnybodyKilla

u mutha fuccas kill me wit daz smokin craccc u mutha fucca heard suge knight say that & u muthafucc ran wit that! DAZ IZ 2 FAT 2 b on cracck  he smokes alot of weeeeeeed... so u muthafucca act like yall know tha dogg pound  so git it right.

How the fuck is this going to be "The Real Daz" when dude talks about himself in the 3rd person?  This is not Daz...

That IS really Daz, one of the mods on here said so in another thread. Hes talking as the 3rd person cause hes tryna be funny and real, he did that for his one post on purpose, relax dude lol!!!

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!

That IS really Daz, one of the mods on here said so in another thread. Hes talking as the 3rd person cause hes tryna be funny and real, he did that for his one post on purpose, relax dude lol!!!

Who said I wasn't relaxed?  I just don't think this is Daz.. if he is well then he's retarded for talking about himself in 3rd person.. I hate that crap.

AnybodyKilla

Who said I wasn't relaxed?  I just don't think this is Daz.. if he is well then he's retarded for talking about himself in 3rd person.. I hate that crap.

LMAO!!!

Okka

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2009, 04:58:45 PM »
Is that really Daz ? Why he keeps talkin about himself in 3rd person? :D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2009, 06:00:18 PM »
Is that really Daz ? Why he keeps talkin about himself in 3rd person? :D

u dont remember his old posts over the years? i mean, when i saw it it was no suprise. nigga hardly makes sense half the time, as a dpg fan, its sorry but true.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »
I think I just lost a bit of respect for Daz after hearing him go at Bishop. Hey Daz, you mad that Dre ain't get at you to ghost write Detox? Lol. Anyhow, your music is good but seriously bro don't go at Bishop. You come on here posting stupid shit like a smoke off and expect us to take you seriously? Man, I haven't taken you seriously since you wanted to sell off 2Pac's Death Row chain and sent Suge some apology letters like Snoop did. Your music is coming back, but you as a person man....you are LOST. That's on my momma, "cuz".

Blood$

« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »
I think I just lost a bit of respect for Daz after hearing him go at Bishop. Hey Daz, you mad that Dre ain't get at you to ghost write Detox? Lol. Anyhow, your music is good but seriously bro don't go at Bishop. You come on here posting stupid shit like a smoke off and expect us to take you seriously? Man, I haven't taken you seriously since you wanted to sell off 2Pac's Death Row chain and sent Suge some apology letters like Snoop did. Your music is coming back, but you as a person man....you are LOST. That's on my momma, "cuz".

ROFL

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2009, 01:59:11 AM »
lol. i had some mad smoking sessions back in the day, smoked hard when i was youger an i guess may have tried to impress ppl with sinking bongs or smoking krazy but really just smoked for the love of it, neva thought of having a weed smoking battle/competition, it was allways impressive bein able to pull/sink a packed bong or bucket bong but a smoking challange would be pretty fuuny i mean hey, there always the "i;ll drink u under the table" challange so why not a smoke contest? its just for fun, right?
 An the whole crooked dpg thing, iam a massive dpg fan an i really wish they were all still down, i was SO dissapointed when crook went to deathrow an when kurupt went back just as a dpg reunion was bout 2 happen, an i was SO dissapointed when in that dubcnn interveiw snoop said all them bad things bout crooked when crook was prepared to reach out.
 They would be mad toghter and could do great things. Its a dam shame.  idont think snoop a hater i think it must just be the whole deathrow(crook sighing) thing, dunno?
 If he could forgive his good freind/crew member kurupt i dont see why he couldnt settle shit with crook.
 But yes, the crook claiming boss seems real stupid to me.
 Oh yeah, i aint from USA OR Europe. Just a music/hip hop lover that is old enough to have an opinion.
 Bishop? i dont see what dre see's in him but good luck to him.