Author Topic: DAZ DILLY tha 2nd responces skull gang VS THA DOGG POUND  (Read 3694 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

I guess Daz was interested when he heard "We Gon Make Money With A DVD"  ;D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
YO ITS DAZ!

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yessir, its daz dilly in the place to be! Where else but on dubcnn?

penenstamp

He made another account???

you didn't realize that until now? :P

BIGWORM

Dat Nigga Daz! Big Up....

Bishop leaked 'It Could Of Been You' cos the first 45 seconds is the just the instrumental playing with enough space for a verse. So Dre must of emailed him the track so he could spit on it but he decided to leak it instead.

TalkwithGod

• Lil Geezy
hahahh its Daz Dilly  fck Tha hataz maynee daz iz a Vet in tha Game  !!! DpG all day...
regarding tha Smoke a thon...im With Daz and them mayneeee !!

..yall dont know nuthingggg !!

What up Daz !

the ghost

Whats up Daz,hope you win the battle, holla at me if you need my assistance

ROFL! 8)

Jaydc555

This should become part of ongoing events like this.next you can go against spider loc in a smoke crack a thon

Digital Pimpin'

Bishop leaked 'It Could Of Been You' cos the first 45 seconds is the just the instrumental playing with enough space for a verse. So Dre must of emailed him the track so he could spit on it but he decided to leak it instead.

What? There's no space for a verse at the beginning and why would Dre email the track to Bishop, when Bishop's in the studio with him?

kuruptDPG

no way its daz? what up daz!!

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

HAHAHA MY NIGGA DAZ SAID THE DOGG POUND GANGSTA CRIPS VS. THE BIRD GANG, SKULL GANG, SLOB GANG

What? There's no space for a verse at the beginning and why would Dre email the track to Bishop, when Bishop's in the studio with him?
The version I have which is an early leaked version has the beat playing for atleast 40 seconds at the begining before R. Kelly and 50 come in.

Klotz

• Lil Geezy
i hate santana, damn. gucci this, gucci that. he talks just like a bitch...

Okka

BISHOP USE TO BE MY SECERTARY ANSWERING MY PHONES @ DPGRECORDZ askem  BUT HE DONT WANT IT...HES FROM CARSON BISHOP WILL NEVA EVA COME OUT HOW LONG HE SIGNED & HES THE ONE LEAKIN DRE & 50 MUSIC 2GIVE HIM SELF HYPE CUZ WE SNOOP & DAZ  WE PAID  SO HIM TALKIN SHIT DONT MEAN NUTHIN >>>>>>>WE SEEN BISHOP PLENNTY OF TYME & HE PLAY THA BACGROUNd

Waddup Daz? Bishop said that you & Kurupt support him.