Author Topic: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)  (Read 7554 times)

Blood$

Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us"
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2009, 10:50:50 AM »
I would say this thread is comedy but I don't feel like reading some of these long ass posts lol

but damn that's wassup Game and Nipsey are gonna be at Toad's in March, I'm definitely gonna try to hit that up 8)

I thought it was in march. But im trying to get the big baller to go so he could see what im bout lol

I just seen that it was in March now on the website... my dude works there as a bouncer and it's all ages so I'm def gonna hit that up, would be funny if the dude you talking about shows up too though haha  8)

lil murda show

Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)
« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2009, 10:53:46 AM »
cause im a real nigga you a bitch ass niga
thats what happens when you got a mexican girlfriend
who s all family is connected hahaa im trying to tell you nigga you barking up the wrong tree
you didnt think a nigga was scared when i took that trip to boyle heights nigga for the first time
knowing eses dont like niggaz
remember little homie be careful what you wish for nigga
always remember when you do shit sign up for emails and forums and going to talk shit
never use your real name or pics always use either niggaz you dont like
or another nigga shit hahaha
thats why
its funny nigga cause i got like 8 myspace accounts and only 1 is the real me
try to see if you can find t
i put this on my 3 kids life nigga if you find a page with 5 niggaz standing in front of a black escalade you found me
nigga real talk..
my myspace page aint private nigga you ll see deon figures my nigga dt desean jackson my girl sonya
are my top 4 if you find it send me that request nigg
you bitch ass niggaz im glad im on your mines

thats why niggaz like me dont bang or wouldnt ever glorify that shit..nigga isee what my cuzzins and uncles go through that life aint no joke nigga..but im a real nigga..and a lot of niggaz respect real nigaz homie always remember that be true to yourself..
all i know is they call me big T....lil murda you talking out your ass if you dont think eses run these l.a. streets nigga..
all my pics are there nigga and you ll see what it do and you ll see a nigga aint spitting no fairytale
im really out here my nigga..getting this motherfucking moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
check out the allstar weekend pics nigga..check out my house how i live nigga..and payback i made a new album just now called payback..nigga you ll see what it do in the gym  live youtube video nigga benching 450 on my 3 kids life nigga everything im spitting is so real...

the police run the streets,fukk boy!!! i dont deal with eses like that so i dont know what the fukk u talking bout...no one cares about how much u bench,u just spam to me...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2009, 10:56:06 AM »
I would say this thread is comedy but I don't feel like reading some of these long ass posts lol

but damn that's wassup Game and Nipsey are gonna be at Toad's in March, I'm definitely gonna try to hit that up 8)

I thought it was in march. But im trying to get the big baller to go so he could see what im bout lol

I just seen that it was in March now on the website... my dude works there as a bouncer and it's all ages so I'm def gonna hit that up, would be funny if the dude you talking about shows up too though haha  8)

Im praying he does lol. He can just hit me up on the pm when they get in town before the show. Better yet he just has to let me know he's coming. I don't want to look stupid as fuck going up to them asking bout some nigga that doesn't exist or somebody riding there nuts so hard that they fronting like there them
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 11:00:45 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

rap critic

« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »
trav treezy nigga im literally trained to fight niggaz homie real talk
i ve been fighting for 13 years nigga and i aint talking no bitch ass street fights im talking going to the gym sparring with the best grappling wrestling and i use to wrestle and play football in high school and college nigga..and a nigga like you when have you honestly been in a fight nigga..see a nigga like you would see me standing 6 4 250 nigga solid ass fuck calfs looking like i can do that dwight howard dunk he did at 12 6 inches nigga..man u really barking up the wrong tree nigga..fighting aint no game i take this shit serious im telling you when the timing is right..and i spot any of these niggaz without they army nigga in these streets somebody going to get folded and its not me..to murda show..see thats why you a naive nigga i sat and talk to my girls dad an og from primera flats for like 2 hours about this shit nigga...about the hatred mexicans have towards blacks..about why they controlling the prisons..all kinds of real life shit..you will be surprised about the facts this nigga was saying..so u just sit down little nigga and play heads up 7 up..only cities eses aint really pushing that hard of a line in these cali streets are compton and watts...but lets be honest even though it aint nothing but what water gate in santa ana..they run the i.e. except san bernardino i would say its a tie..orange county..los angeles county and fa dam sho the valley..nigga..but fuck all that talk nigga lets keep it 100 or keep your mouth shut..  

lil murda show

« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2009, 11:09:07 AM »
trav treezy nigga im literally trained to fight niggaz homie real talk
i ve been fighting for 13 years nigga and i aint talking no bitch ass street fights im talking going to the gym sparring with the best grappling wrestling and i use to wrestle and play football in high school and college nigga..and a nigga like you when have you honestly been in a fight nigga..see a nigga like you would see me standing 6 4 250 nigga solid ass fuck calfs looking like i can do that dwight howard dunk he did at 12 6 inches nigga..man u really barking up the wrong tree nigga..fighting aint no game i take this shit serious im telling you when the timing is right..and i spot any of these niggaz without they army nigga in these streets somebody going to get folded and its not me..to murda show..see thats why you a naive nigga i sat and talk to my girls dad an og from primera flats for like 2 hours about this shit nigga...about the hatred mexicans have towards blacks..about why they controlling the prisons..all kinds of real life shit..you will be surprised about the facts this nigga was saying..so u just sit down little nigga and play heads up 7 up..only cities eses aint really pushing that hard of a line in these cali streets are compton and watts...but lets be honest even though it aint nothing but what water gate in santa ana..they run the i.e. except san bernardino i would say its a tie..orange county..los angeles county and fa dam sho the valley..nigga..but fuck all that talk nigga lets keep it 100 or keep your mouth shut..  
u talking to an ese about why eses hate blakks,dogg yous a pooh butt,weenie-ass nigga!!! non-affiliates can do goofy shit like that i guess...

rap critic

« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2009, 11:09:49 AM »
how about this trav treezy since you wanna see me so bad nigga aint nothing in connecticut for me to see on my 3 kids life nigga i will fly you out to cali nigga and pick you up at lax or john wayne airport and we can see what it do nigga..message payback little j spider crash whoever nigga...fucking shooting another nigga cause i dont wish death on nobody..not even my enemies cause life is too short..nigga and we can set it up at one of the boxing gyms in l.a. them baymaac niggaz got paper i got paper i ll donate the winning proceeds to charity nigga..we can do it like real men..niggaz can choose to videotape it if they want too..i mean its fair nigga i mean we be talking this shit for 6 months im ready to back this talk up..im tired of nigaz speaking foul like im your average white kid and suburban nigga out here talking shit..and that shit that was sent to payback was some phony shit that private message..and then when he started messaging niggaz ..he was all hallmark cards and kisses..we niggaz we shouldnt be arguing anyways..lets keep it 100..nigga.....holla at the loc you supreme dj smeeze and crash...lets do it for charity nigga...or we can bring the backyard boxing shit to l.a....or i ll take yallto the underground fight clubs..i mean come on now man....i ll legally sign a contract stating if i win i aint going to come on here and boast or go on worldstarhiphop with interviews saying niggaz is bitches and shit real talk lets do it nigga.....im on a conference call right now..and speaking real shit.....lets do it

rap critic

« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2009, 11:15:22 AM »
i dont bang you bitch ass nigga how many times do i gotta tell you that i bet you all the money in the world lil wanna be murda show cause your mom and pops didnt raise you right ass nigga..i bet you my life you wouldnt go down there and talk that shit..even if they beat up 10 of your homies..you know what it do...niggaz like me always wonder why eses hate blacks nigga..i bet your bitch ass couldnt tell me nigga and you bang..you too busy trying to watch the news and find out and talking to your hood homies..trying to figure shit out..nigga me and my girl talk about that shit all the time..that shit is real homie..a lot of innocent people gotten killed behind that shit on both sides nigga..im on a site hating on spider loc his music and why he hate niggaz i dont wish no harm on that man..i just wanna fight the nigga..since he so called the hardest fighter in these streets..i think i am too and i wanna put my money where my mouth is..the way payback doing shit is bitch shit with cameras and they got cameras all in that gym parkign lot a real g would have sent the pm..real talk and got the number..dam i hope it dont rain today.. 

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2009, 11:18:37 AM »
I can't keep my mouth shut that's why I want you to come to the show up here when your boys come. I think you need to show me. Cause anybody can lie over the net esspecially when there's no pictures and you keep getting jammed up in lies. Just come through and whoop my ass and wire my jaw homeboy. It shouldn't be that hard im from little rich ass new haven ct lol.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

lil murda show

« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2009, 11:29:58 AM »
i dont bang you bitch ass nigga how many times do i gotta tell you that i bet you all the money in the world lil wanna be murda show cause your mom and pops didnt raise you right ass nigga..i bet you my life you wouldnt go down there and talk that shit..even if they beat up 10 of your homies..you know what it do...niggaz like me always wonder why eses hate blacks nigga..i bet your bitch ass couldnt tell me nigga and you bang..you too busy trying to watch the news and find out and talking to your hood homies..trying to figure shit out..nigga me and my girl talk about that shit all the time..that shit is real homie..a lot of innocent people gotten killed behind that shit on both sides nigga..im on a site hating on spider loc his music and why he hate niggaz i dont wish no harm on that man..i just wanna fight the nigga..since he so called the hardest fighter in these streets..i think i am too and i wanna put my money where my mouth is..the way payback doing shit is bitch shit with cameras and they got cameras all in that gym parkign lot a real g would have sent the pm..real talk and got the number..dam i hope it dont rain today.. 
i dont give a fukk why they hate us,i hate they ass too...and you talking bout fighting, fukk a fight, if i ever see you imma serve you on bloods,nigga u talk to much,paybakk went to catch you slippin and u wasnt there,he had the camera to show the world that u was a no show,if you would have been there the camera would have caught you getting pistol whipped,knokked out,but the footage would not have been broadcasted,if u wanna bee the homie kome to the valley off of magnolia and bakman he's there all the time since he kame bakk from outta town,come catch that fade tuff guy lol...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2009, 11:31:07 AM »
how about this trav treezy since you wanna see me so bad nigga aint nothing in connecticut for me to see on my 3 kids life nigga i will fly you out to cali nigga and pick you up at lax or john wayne airport and we can see what it do nigga..message payback little j spider crash whoever nigga...fucking shooting another nigga cause i dont wish death on nobody..not even my enemies cause life is too short..nigga and we can set it up at one of the boxing gyms in l.a. them baymaac niggaz got paper i got paper i ll donate the winning proceeds to charity nigga..we can do it like real men..niggaz can choose to videotape it if they want too..i mean its fair nigga i mean we be talking this shit for 6 months im ready to back this talk up..im tired of nigaz speaking foul like im your average white kid and suburban nigga out here talking shit..and that shit that was sent to payback was some phony shit that private message..and then when he started messaging niggaz ..he was all hallmark cards and kisses..we niggaz we shouldnt be arguing anyways..lets keep it 100..nigga.....holla at the loc you supreme dj smeeze and crash...lets do it for charity nigga...or we can bring the backyard boxing shit to l.a....or i ll take yallto the underground fight clubs..i mean come on now man....i ll legally sign a contract stating if i win i aint going to come on here and boast or go on worldstarhiphop with interviews saying niggaz is bitches and shit real talk lets do it nigga.....im on a conference call right now..and speaking real shit.....lets do it

Cmon big og lol. Your boys is doing a show out here so you should roll. I won't be out to la for a few years. And what do you mean there's nothing to see out here? There's plenty to see lol. Banks said we got the best groupie bitches so you and ya niggaz could get some pussy blow weed how yall do, rock the show homeboy. Fucking around with you ill be stranded at LAX waiting for somebody to get me lol. Just bring ya ass up here your boys are coming show some support and let me know if your coming.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #190 on: February 25, 2009, 11:40:42 AM »
actually i dont have an acct on spiindastreets.net its not worth the time signing for a rapper who is irrelevant in this game
is that dj smeeze who said i aint never been to carson you a funny nigga..i look up all my info on the internet huhh bro
i wasnt there when they re did the carson mall and i aint never been to that toys r us they had in the mall when i was a little nigga and i aint never been to that 711 across the street from dominguez..i aint never been to m&ms..hhaaha yall some funny niggaz..when is that connected 5 coming out man and i thought king of r and b 2 was the best mixtape how come nobody talking about that shit but baymaac fans

SpiinDAstreets.NET does not exist u have an account at SpiinDAstreets.com tho lol U do this same shit in the chatbox at the bottom of the page ....those long as essays u sit there and type back to back are very hard to not notice.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

rap critic

« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2009, 11:47:24 AM »
im lying homie show me some lies homie
i told you nigga im big T thats what they call me man..
you on the internet trying to locate niggaz i gave you what the myspace page looks like nigga
it aint set on private
i told you i got video footage of me in the gym
i got a pic of all my cars...kids..girlfriend..and you ll see a pic of me and the niggaz i know in these l.a. streets
my girl got the pics of us with her family and i ll have her upload those for me tonight
i dont see how else im lying if i was lying why did payback say this nigga really know the business
go watch the internet blogger video nigga
the only person that has lied is payback he said his mixtape is coming and we re knocking on march
to little murda show you sound like a fraud man all your post is about spider so you look like the dick rider too nigga
supreme and trav treezy you log onto spiindastreets.net every fuckin day
posting about this nigga music or some shit he said in interviews right
so what the fuck do you call that dick riding a nigga you dont know
i ve fucked with kobe bryant i know g magic i ve been to game s house in glendale nigga
i ve been to nate dogg house in pomona
i know where yukmouth lives in hollywood hills actually he dont have a house he got a condo
i know where ice cube lives
i ve been in kobe bryant house in newport coast
im going to the lakers and suns game tomorrow nigga
im going to pick my kids up in a couple of hours
im doing work from home right now
i go on fidelity.com everyday nigga
i got medical and dental n igga
i got stocks
i got two houses nigga
i got 3 phones ---1 is a company blackberry and blackberry storm and i phone 2 
i got that 3500 sq ft house
i will be able to sell my house in about 7 years
my kids when we leave our house dont see gangs or liquor stores on every corner
my neighbor got the new 750 li nigga shit is hard ass fuck
the lawns are green in my neighborhood
i ll admit all my neighbors are white man i ll keep it 100
i want every black man and woman to live like me and be happy breathe exercise everyday..take care of your kids
i love my life
so dj smeeze come play nba live for some cheese and come smoke 1 wid us
trav treezy aint nobody lying man
all i wanna do is just fight man i just want my fair shot i feel liike evander holyfield wanting to get the belt back
i dont wish death on anybody..i just want to fight and call it the day man..i ll still go to the gym today
to payback and little j man i go to the gym in irvine man
1980 main street irvine california i put that on my kids life
its a lot closer to the house and they have a lot more perks   
dj smeeze dont ever tell me about corvettes trucks and suites when it aint yours and you didnt earn it little nigga
you getting business loans

rap critic

« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2009, 11:53:59 AM »
sup little murda show if you from rollin 20s nhb tell that nigga big tick big t said whats up
and does he still have that pit damu...and is he still driving that green honda accord.
i dont give a fuck if you hate eses thats your life but if you ever make it to prison nigga
and go to the dub show next month if you a real nigga you will express your feelings
now whos the internet banger nigga..you dont like eses but i got love for the ones i ve met
thats one thing about niggaz when you we re in middle school or high school yall niggaz was the one in schools
said fuck eses im going to be on the black side and we going to riot against them
whyniggaz like me was popular in sports and all ethnicitys had love for me got along with everybody wasnt into that black and brown bullshit..cause i knew if it came down to it..i could always squab and had hands..you just mad cause you cant live like a boss work from home have that 401 k medical dental..put your kids in private schools have plasma tv in all your kids room nigga
you that nigga that will stay with your moms and then after she let you live there you ll let your kids live there and on and and on
instead of trying to help her out and move her out the hood nigga real talk
suck my dick nigga..show your face if you a hardcore g and dont like eses nigga
they call me big t nigga and who are you

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2009, 11:55:18 AM »
you on the internet trying to locate niggaz i gave you what the myspace page looks like nigga
it aint set on private
i got a pic of all my cars...kids..girlfriend..and you ll see a pic of me and the niggaz i know in these l.a. streets
my girl got the pics of us with her family and i ll have her upload those for me tonight
i dont see how else im lying if i was lying why did payback say this nigga really know the business
the only person that has lied is payback he said his mixtape is coming and we re knocking on march
to little murda show you sound like a fraud man all your post is about spider so you look like the dick rider too nigga

i ve fucked with kobe bryant i know g magic i ve been to game s house in glendale nigga
i know where yukmouth lives in hollywood hills actually he dont have a house he got a condo
i got stocks
i got two houses nigga
i want every black man and woman to live like me and be happy breathe exercise everyday..take care of your kids
i love my life
all i wanna do is just fight man i just want my fair shot i feel liike evander holyfield wanting to get the belt back
i dont wish death on anybody..i just want to fight and call it the day man..i ll still go to the gym today
dj smeeze dont ever tell me about corvettes trucks and suites when it aint yours and you didnt earn it little nigga

Look at this long ass shit^^^^^ U got problems, mayne. Liars put a lot of effort into trying to convince other people especially when they can't convince themselves that they're telling the truth.  If you have all of that going on for yourself then why do u stay on the net so much? With all of that money, bitches, cars, etc ...why do you worry about Spider Loc and Big Paybacc so much? U should not have them on your mind at all, lil'nigga....you're not smart at all because u can't even play yo bull shit role right. U need to go and get a mental evaluation or go to rehab and shake that crack habit.

Lol This nigga said Im ridin' Spider Loc's dick then dropped a grip of men's names afterwards sayin he fuck wit'em lol If I'mma dick rider then what does that make u? At least I only be on one nigga's dick u'z an industry whore...name droppin because of a person's title...shame on you.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 12:08:52 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

lil murda show

« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2009, 11:55:23 AM »
it aint set on private
i got stocks
i got two houses nigga
i love my life

i only post about the artist im interested in duh,aint that what we are suppose to do??? i dont waste my time speaking on artist i dont like,thats what losers do...u must be a secretary on the low bekuz dont no so called real nigga do all that goddamn typing...