Author Topic: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)  (Read 7570 times)

rap critic

Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)
« Reply #210 on: February 25, 2009, 01:23:45 PM »
so if i was a rapper right i would rap about i know how to fight i m licensed to carry heat i got 2 houses and 3 cars adn 3 kids and a beautiful girlfriend.i personally know some entertainers and rappers..right
now on ghetto dream why is payback rappin about a range rover when he aint got one hmmmmm
i thought gangster rappers rap about reality i m just asking..and he also rap about killin 50 niggaz on teh song just like i told yall man rap is entertainment man its all about how you use the words..i keep telling yall niggaz..shaking my head man..why the guns in the videos man is that necessary man..

lil murda show

« Reply #211 on: February 25, 2009, 01:23:51 PM »
spider said this cause of how dj whoo kid asked snoop about spider loc..very interesting

next topic on indastreets.net 40 Glocc speaks on Graveyard Shift, cut Spider Loc verse from "On The Block"
here are the responses
---Reply by King Trav on October 29, 2008 at 6:44pm
    First buck now this nigga. Niggaz always tryin to fuck over da loc.
Reply by BIG PAYBACC on October 29, 2008 at 11:41pm
    folks wanna know what happened... I HAPPENED!!! thats all im gonna say for now,im not the whole reason but i play a part of it...G-WEST/B.A.Y.M.A.A.C FA DEF DOE!!! I'M THE WEST KEPT'S BEST KEPT...
in fact payback you are nigga and when is that mixtape dropping nigga and why you in bootleg videos
40 glocc if you dont really like 40 glocc and felt what he did to spider was foul how come you just dont let 40 glocc know like a real man you know who he is ..like spider loc song im just asking

first off im not big paybakk but i do know blood and he told me that him and 40 glokk have had words about that shit and hes only seen him once since the lil wayne incident at a gas station next to the north hollywood police station

rap critic

« Reply #212 on: February 25, 2009, 01:26:21 PM »
naww actually trav treezy its bigger than than i know who spider loc is and cuzz know me and so does crash all them niggaz..they know im a big nigga..they know who i am..it will come out..who i am after you get results real talk

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us"
« Reply #213 on: February 25, 2009, 01:32:48 PM »
naww actually trav treezy its bigger than than i know who spider loc is and cuzz know me and so does crash all them niggaz..they know im a big nigga..they know who i am..it will come out..who i am after you get results real talk

Now you sayin cuzz? I thought you didn't bang? It bigger than that but you blogging all fuckin day about it. I tell you this if a nigga was on my mind that much I wouldn't be blogging about the nigga all damn day. You know every statement niggaz say on spiindastreets,interviews,songs,etc you aint getting too much money cause you watching that nigga too hard. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

rap critic

« Reply #214 on: February 25, 2009, 01:36:48 PM »
i dont bang nigga that dont mean i dont know them niggaz little homie
trav treezy as little as you are nigga you would get fucked up nigga..ok trav treezy you see me right so your adrenaline is rushing and you ready to knock me out right homie..so are you goignt to rush me and start swinging or are you going to wait for me to come at you..hmmm and mind you i spar all the time at the gym homie..im talking about niggaz who know how to wrestle box and got karate skills and man costco got some bomb ass hot links..payback would honestly be a good fight nigga im a keep it real homie cuzz aobut 6 8 330 but its about how you throw them thangs now remember back in the days he said he fought his little homie and he was getting with him..so that tells me right there..he dont fight all the time..if you let a random street nigga get some good hits in..that means niggaz dont know how to use his guard..im telling u niggaz man only if u knew m

rap critic

« Reply #215 on: February 25, 2009, 01:38:33 PM »
we getting money over here nigga and i told you i do this business shit from home...pay attention nigga i will be at that gym today too..about 6 pm on my 3 kids

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #216 on: February 25, 2009, 01:39:37 PM »

U lie way too much and I know for a fact they don't know who you are and if u really know them personally then there's a reason you're hiding your identity, Scary Loc. 8)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

rap critic

« Reply #217 on: February 25, 2009, 01:41:01 PM »
if the nigga wouldnt have made that bitch ass video i would have left shit alone homie..but until i continue to ether this nigga like nas did jay z i will continue to do this super annoying ass shit...nigga is a yes man..just cause your punk ass like his music trav i dont i think serial lyricist is by far up there with laffy taffy as the worst rap songs ever made

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #218 on: February 25, 2009, 01:44:05 PM »
What does that have to do with anything????? Lol. Them hands aint too good you aint tryin to show up here or the gym lol. You dumb fuck I didn't say you had to bang to know them,you dummy you said cuzz like you was crippin see how your story got more holes the swiss cheese?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

rap critic

« Reply #219 on: February 25, 2009, 01:45:12 PM »
how zach randolph punched that white boy the other night thats how you ll hit me trav huhh bitch nigga suck my dick nigga want me to come to connecticut since you dont like game niga and you worship spider go holla at game and i bet you wont think that nigga is a bitch homie..game aint no little nigga homie..i seen that nigga slap box wit that nigga ar and ar is built nigga..both them niggaz got hands homie real talk..a nigga that works out and spars about 3 times a week..you dont do that the chance of you beating that nigga up is a million to 1 odds..thats like me saying i can go in the ring and hang with brock lesnar 5 rounds without getting knocked out nigga lets be realistic nigga..fuck you connecticut and the niggaz you run with..big t said it ..nigga and you want me to get that signature notorized for about 10 dollars adn mail it to you nigga

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #220 on: February 25, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »
Nigga fuck you and your kids lol. Ill piss in they milk at school and watch them drink it and you won't do shit clown lol.

Blood$

« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »
Nigga fuck you and your kids lol. Ill piss in they milk at school and watch them drink it and you won't do shit clown lol.

lmao

rap critic

« Reply #222 on: February 25, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »
oh wow so now i cant say cuzz sorry tough guy..oh i m sorry there s niggaz who dont bang that say cuzz all the time..answer this trav if i made a video and payback didnt show up right and i sent him a pm and my number..does that make payback a bitch.if the roles we re reversed..would that have made payback a bitch..answer please answer

supremem have you met spider are you unemployed is that why you re trying to be on his street team answer that bitch
i ve been to the game s fucking house bitch ..what stars do you know who knows you bitch
just cause spider loc gave you a shout out on his forums dont make you shit
why did you have to pay for that man s dvd and his mixtapes and his two cds if he respected you
why answer that shit..will he invite you to his concert and give you a backstage pass
huuhhh answer that
if im not making money bitch come to the beautiful gym i go to in irvine california bitch
see all the bosses who come to the gym bitch
dont get mad bitch cause all you know is carson stevenson village m&ms dominguez dubcnn carson mall
bitch get out your circumference sometimes how come you didnt go out to arizona for all star weekend
did you go 2 yrs ago when it was in las vegas..
go to fox hills mall and go buy me some gators bitch

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #223 on: February 25, 2009, 01:56:37 PM »
Bitch nigga stop tryin to shift it to game nigga im talkin to you bitch. Yea I know you pussy tryin to throw another nigga in it. I aint no weird motherfucker like you why the fuck would I just go up to a nigga I don't know talkin shit. I don't fuck with the nigga or his music. Let game know that tell him to do a youtube video tryin to diss and on my life we gonna fuck that show up on my life. Like we did the cassidy and the krs one show. Tough guy

rap critic

« Reply #224 on: February 25, 2009, 02:02:19 PM »
ahahaaaaaaaaa travis i bet if you have kids i bet you cant afford to put them in private schools and they get bad grades cause you a dumb ass wannabe ass criminal you dont know..nobody from these cali streets..you live that disneyland life you ever see that movie baron davis did made in america you that scene at the beginning of the movie..lollipops and rollercoasters..you cant tell me 10 things that are going on up to date in these cali streets..i could care less but the homies talk about whats going on..do ou work for a fortune 500 company..huhhh what they stocks looking like..how often do u go on fidelity.com..allyall niggaz can suck my dick i dont give a fuck...i want you to knock me out trav treezy you showed the world a lame ass video of a nigga freestyling then a ngga getting socked on..but the nigga got right back up..i dont believe in stomping a nigga when he s on the ground cause you can cause serious injury and maybe even kill that person..freedom man thats all a nigga want fuck going to jail and lose my house my cars except the tahoe i got the pink slip for..no point man..