Author Topic: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)  (Read 7540 times)

rap critic

Re: "Smoke 1 Wid Us" – Spider Loc, Nipsey Hussle (MP3 & Video)
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2009, 11:17:00 PM »
man niggaz dont keep it real its all hood though man im done wit this topic
nipsey should have had two verses

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2009, 12:45:06 AM »
Nipsey meet Spider in 2005 I was in the VIP on Crenshaw and slauson when him,and fats came in there they were talking to the other homie saying they jus ran into SPider Loc

so it is not like these niggas just but spider loc is trash

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2009, 06:58:20 AM »
let me tell yall little niggaz somethin about hatin what does spider loc have that i dont have please dont say money
if a nigga dont like his music i can comment on anythng homie that s why im the rap critic
dickrider is supreme this bitch said how come game or any of the bws wont take a fade with spider loc
i just dont see a grown man being scared of another grown man thats bitch shit to me
then you quick to say we wont say any of these things to these niggaz in real life
how do you know and we re sitting behind a computer talking shit
your favorite artist boast around like he s a fuckin super hero knocking everybody out
but this nigga picks his battles you feel me and anyone can step to a nigga you know ass you re going to beat
thats wack right there. since yall know so much the yuk incident how did yuk get his chain back
how much did he have to pay and what hood and who we re the niggaz involved in making that happen
if you dont know shut the fuck up.yall niggaz are the tmz i know whats going on in these cali streets
except for that suge incident i was told some nigga from bounty hunters did it but i didnt know it was 2tz

only person involved in yuck getting his chain back was ty of fa sho records/fathead, and he isnt from no hood so stop trying to fool somebody into thinking you know somethin when you dont, these cali streets? ha ha lol suge got beat up in az, you sound dumb boy, please quote one line from spi where he makes himself sound to be a super hero. you cant do it, and you obviously cant know anything about cali streets if you dont respect loc, because thats xactly what he is, theese cali streets shouts to spi and nip smoke 1 niggaz 8)

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2009, 07:01:33 AM »
any nigga want it bring it nigga

lol real clown 8)

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2009, 07:03:21 AM »
nigga name a gang of cleb males but no females period. you a fuckin groupie, all happy to be around cats who already frogot you were there. these weirdos lol 8)

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2009, 07:07:51 AM »
if the shit aint real how come he wont squash it wit game
how is the post senseless my nigga lets keep it real
this nigga done said it many times how many rappers you know that put they hands on more entertainers than me
answer that my nig

u answer how many niggas put more hands on rappers than him then!!!! you cant so until you can answer that or admit there are none then get off his nuts and quit hatin on the truth he speaks, cuz i dont know of any 8)

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2009, 07:08:59 AM »
if spider so big how come he dont do shows this nigga been out for 4 or 5 years and cant go do a big show at the house of blues and the grove how come if he is the king of l.a...im just saying..if yall niggaz dont think lil wayne and baby have connections and fake and all this shit..have baymaac go do a show in new orleans and 40 glocc as the headliner.if you gon diss another nigga and say this ngga fake and all this shit go to new orleans show us some footage go do a show out there..and see what it do.dont just talk that shit in cali.cause wayne still come out here even after the incident and so does baby real talk

real talk is you got spi in ya mouth like you love the taste 8)

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2009, 07:10:33 AM »
if spider so big how come he dont do shows this nigga been out for 4 or 5 years and cant go do a big show at the house of blues and the grove how come if he is the king of l.a...im just saying..if yall niggaz dont think lil wayne and baby have connections and fake and all this shit..have baymaac go do a show in new orleans and 40 glocc as the headliner.if you gon diss another nigga and say this ngga fake and all this shit go to new orleans show us some footage go do a show out there..and see what it do.dont just talk that shit in cali.cause wayne still come out here even after the incident and so does baby real talk

if he aint so big y u on his nuts so tough?

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2009, 07:11:39 AM »
everything i m speaking on i sent spider messages how i feel about shit personally wit my pic under profile and everything real talk

sent him messages where? lol this dude is hillarious lol 8) eal talk 8)

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2009, 07:18:50 AM »
This video and song is blowing up all over the internet! Spider Loc shouts out Big Meech & Blue Davinci
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2009, 07:19:45 AM »
is that Steve o from jack ass on the first hook?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2009, 07:29:43 AM »
LOL LOOKS LIKE HIM TO ME 8)

rap critic

« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2009, 10:16:46 AM »
lowkey loco you sound like a hoe nigga ask your boy dj smeeze what it do 
dj smeeze
Lil Geezy

(No subject)
« Sent to: rap critic on: Yesterday at 09:51:56 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
are you kyler's brother big moon?

rap critic

« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2009, 10:21:30 AM »
just read that instant message little homie you just mad cause you know the business little homie
if i dont know the business why did payback wanna see me bitch ass nigga
do we have to go search for some of those old threads and see what it do
nigga cause i was kicking real life facts nigga
you sound like a bitch ass spider loc promoter holla at a ngga in these forums when this nigga stop giving away free mixtapes to get a buzz and sale some records.
you the bitch low key loco spider loc talks about daz record sales snoops record sales he woofed about cbo record sales yukmouth record sales lets keep it 100 his first two albums how many copies has he sold honestly

rap critic

« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2009, 10:29:18 AM »
dj smeeze lowkey loco little j
when is the baymaac show going to be in new orleans
its going to be the show of the year
anybody can act hard on they own soil
lets kick some real facts here nigga
why is he speaking up on chris brown and rihanna
they dont even know who this nigga is
i havent heard no chris brown spider loc collab
but he has worked with nas and the game
answer this lowkey loco why does he have someone on his mixtape dissing nas
answer that shit thanks