Author Topic: Lakers vs Rockets then Lakers vs Spurs  (Read 1007 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: Lakers vs Rockets then Lakers vs Spurs
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 12:33:46 AM »
LOL @ Kobe. He did it again..

Citizen-Y

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2009, 04:38:27 AM »
everyone crys fouls but who cares sometimes they dont go ur way. thats life

I'll keep that in my sig the next time you guys start crying about fouls like last years finals and all the time against the suns.

hey i didnt say i wouldnt man im just sayin its stupid to cus that aint gunna do shit. it piusses me off when my teams dont get calls but i mean its pointless to cry about it at the end of the games

Underhanded and still played them tough, I'm pleased with the effort just frustrated.

its true u did play good but its still impossible to be happy when ur team loses hah

Van Wafer went crazy and then Alston stopped setting him up.  Oh well, I'm finally flying out to Houston on the 31st to see them live.  Four rows behind the home bench suckkkasssssss

lucky you! you get to see the Rockets lose without T-Mac. :raisetheroof:

it's great to be a Laker fan. 8)

Him and Artest will be back by then.  That's what I want for my birthday, a healthy roster.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2009, 04:44:48 AM »
^ Are you a Rocket fan now?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 04:50:28 AM »
^ Are you a Rocket fan now?

I always have been.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2009, 05:05:56 AM »
Oh, sorry. I thought you were a Clipper fan. Or maybe i'm confusing you with another guy..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2009, 10:57:51 AM »
I have nothing but respect for San Antonio and Popovich. For real, Popovich is my fav coach and the Spurs are my fav team in the NBA (except for Phil and the Lakers, OBVIOUSLY).

wierd hearin that from a Laker fan.....most Laker fans dont really like the Spurs.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2009, 11:31:49 AM »
^ Only haters don't respect an organization as good as the Spurs, a true champion as good as Duncan, and a great coach as Popovich.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2009, 05:17:11 PM »
^Spurs are respectable in a sense that they run things professionaly. But they're boring to watch and Tim Duncan is annoying as fuck...in that sense, they are the anti-Laker. we're the most entertaining team in the league and we're fun to watch. 8)

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2009, 05:34:03 PM »
^in that sense, they are the anti-Laker. we're the most entertaining team in the league and we're fun to watch. 8)

Thats wussup. Nothing more exciting then not knowing whether youll get a 60 win season....or a 40 win season out of your team  ;) Gotta love the up and down shit!!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Kool Beenz

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2009, 07:45:43 PM »
Duncan stuffed Ariza
Ginobili ripped Kober
Mason wreckin shop

Spurs are back and im hopping on the bandwagon lol

Kool Beenz

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2009, 07:50:58 PM »
Ginobili blocked the shit out of Gasol but foot was on the out of bounce line

Spurs are bak

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2009, 07:53:46 PM »
Duncan stuffed Ariza
Ginobili ripped Kober
Mason wreckin shop

Spurs are back and im hopping on the bandwagon lol

I been a huge Spurs fan forever....since Robinson hit the league even. But anyone who knows me, on here even, knows I dont worry about....or talk too much during the season. The playoffs are all that matters.  I watch people on here every year talk shit the whole season about how great their team is, how their team is the best....then the year ends, and where is their team? lol. Most of time....their team is not the champ.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2009, 07:58:57 PM »
yeah in all honestly i never liked NBA until Ron Artest whooped ass and while im typing this Ginobili just made a bad ass three pointer from down town
so after the pistons pacer brawl i was a fun and i owe it all to my favorite player Artest

than i got more into it when Spurs started winning all those championships
i only really like the western conference and could give a fuck about any of the eastern teams

so i hope yall understand why i jump from a different team all the time but everyone from Texas is a major Spurs fan no matter what city you live in but i dont care for them when Ginobili is injured but he is my second favorite player then its a tie between Kobe and Shaq

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2009, 08:00:39 PM »
Kobe slapped the towel outta the towelboys hands!!!  LOL

that was uncalled for!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »
LOL at y'all talking shit ... the Lakers played with a 8 players rotation ... no Farmar,  no Vujacic, no Walton ... if we beat SAS I'd laugh my ass off

happens to every team at some point.

LOL @ jujabitch being important.   Farmar and Walton > that sissy

anyways,  you can't complain about injuries when playing the Rockets (McGrady, Artest) and Spurs (Manu, Parker.  atleast not BENCH ones, that's just silly.  if Kobe and Bynum were out or something, that's a diff story.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens