Author Topic: Lakers vs Rockets then Lakers vs Spurs  (Read 1000 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Lakers vs Rockets then Lakers vs Spurs
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2009, 08:43:29 PM »
^^^^ Spurs- Lakers is the best classic of the 2000es ... playoffs without SAS - LAL =failure

Congrats to the Spurs for the win

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2009, 08:43:43 PM »
fuckin bullshitttt fuckkkkkk

this was our W

wtf was that travel call on ariza????????? more like a foul

and mason gets a bullshit call.... NBA is fuckin soft

and how many fuckin minutes did bonner take to inbound the ball wtf

FUCK !

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2009, 08:46:04 PM »
Duncan> Gasol and Bynum

put together lol

SKYHOOK!!!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2009, 08:46:14 PM »
fuck nah
im biased!!!
HAHA

Duncan> Gasol and Bynum
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2009, 08:46:48 PM »
fuckin bullshitttt fuckkkkkk

this was our W

wtf was that travel call on ariza????????? more like a foul

and mason gets a bullshit call.... NBA is fuckin soft

and how many fuckin minutes did bonner take to inbound the ball wtf

FUCK !

yo man Van Gundy says if thats not a travel its a no-call

so either way they lose
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2009, 08:53:50 PM »
well in that case why wasnt masons "foul" a no call he was shooting so even if he missed he gets 2 FT's

TIE game

then we go final seconds for the win or OT but the refs knew we was up by 2 and gave him an and1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2009, 08:55:33 PM »

fuckin refs!!!

well in that case why wasnt masons "foul" a no call he was shooting so even if he missed he gets 2 FT's

TIE game

then we go final seconds for the win or OT but the refs knew we was up by 2 and gave him an and1

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »
tim duncan SKYHOOK

wcsoldier

« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2009, 09:07:51 PM »
Why blame the refs ? It's his fault ... even if he's not a shooter , he should have elevate and take it ... why the hell would you dribble in traffic with few seconds left ... anyways in this case Fish should have been on this side on the floor so if Kobe gets trapped , Fish would have get a decent look and at least he would have shot it and probably made it ...

You live with the fact of missing a last second shot but it's more than dumb not to attempt one

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2009, 09:09:45 PM »
this game prove the Spurs are nowhere near our Level....

Kool Beenz

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2009, 09:12:53 PM »
this game prove the Spurs are nowhere near our Level....

we are higher  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2009, 09:14:06 PM »
nah a loss is a loss (even tho we should have won this NO DOUBT)
NO FUCKIN DOUBT WE SHOULD HAVE WON THIS
but the rules to nba are dumb as fuck (most of em IMO anyway)
but you right about what they should have done, honestly it looked like they thought and assumed it was over and wasnt thinkin spurs would come back (wit a damn foul with what 10 seconds left)

Why blame the refs ? It's his fault ... even if he's not a shooter , he should have elevate and take it ... why the hell would you dribble in traffic with few seconds left ... anyways in this case Fish should have been on this side on the floor so if Kobe gets trapped , Fish would have get a decent look and at least he would have shot it and probably made it ...

You live with the fact of missing a last second shot but it's more than dumb not to attempt one
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 09:25:01 PM by enyce »
Cube

wcsoldier

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »
^^^^ why the fuck Fish is gambling anyways .. just stay in front of him with a hand in his face...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2009, 09:26:40 PM »
yeah .8 seconds to do what?
haha da fuck was that jackson?
fuckin fuckin.....
you cant jus let this shit slide, in this case we was winnin, we had won, last fuckin seconds they slide over and get a call

^^^^ why the fuck Fish is gambling anyways .. just stay in front of him with a hand in his face...
Cube

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2009, 02:50:53 AM »
^Spurs are respectable in a sense that they run things professionaly. But they're boring to watch and Tim Duncan is annoying as fuck...in that sense, they are the anti-Laker. we're the most entertaining team in the league and we're fun to watch. 8)

Some people prefeer a wonderful defence to just a good offence. Example: me. I've respected the Celtics last year, cause their team defence was amazing. And, if you remember, i've always respected the Blazers too, cause they have a good defensive-minded coach. And when i talk about the Lakers, i usually focus on our team defence. I simply think that best defence = most chances to win the ring. That's why i respect Popovich and the Spurs. And that's why i respected the Celtics too. *

* talking about the Celtics, like you, i didn't like the way they celebrated the title, their arrogance, the way Pierce faked that injury, the interviews done by Garnett, etc.. but that's another story.