Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Calls Dr Dre Fans "Impatient Broke Bitch Ni99as"  (Read 523 times)

STREETWISE

Bishop Lamont Calls Dr Dre Fans "Impatient Broke Bitch Ni99as"
« on: January 13, 2009, 05:08:56 PM »
In another part of the ignorant as hell Bishop Lamont interview with DJ Whoo Kid, Bishop back-tracks on former statements and announces his song "Missile Testing" was part aimed at Snoop Dogg.

Also when asked about Dr Dre's long awaited album he goes on a tempered rant mentioning that fans who have been waiting for the album are "impatient, not popping, inbetween jobs, broke, bitch niggas" and added "why are we concerned with somthing were not apart of?"

Part 3 of the video interview is avaliable to watch on http://www.forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTM3MA
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 05:31:47 PM by STREETWISE »

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Bishop Lamont Calls Dr Dre Fans "Impatient Broke Bitch Ni99as"
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 05:12:44 PM »
he's making fun of himself because i know for sure he's wanting to hear it also.

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 05:22:55 PM »
I'd he's refering to the fans like the ones on here who tear apart every song he does lately but secretly want the album.I don't think he means every single dr dre fan.

papa-smurf

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 05:27:50 PM »
bishop lamount is loseing fans by saying that dumb shit.i think bishop is a good artist.i was gonna buy his album just to support dude even tho im not a fan.But i dont like artist that diss they fans and call they fans broke.bishop is like 30 something.he was broke until he met dre.and i still think he broke.Im 23 and i bet i got more money then he had when he was 23.I bet he never had 40,000 cash when he was 23.he probley dont got that much now.I mean u gotta give love to your fans,cant be dissing them because they waiting for you to drop.I only support artist that give love to they fans.

STREETWISE

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 05:29:33 PM »
I'd he's refering to the fans like the ones on here who tear apart every song he does lately but secretly want the album.I don't think he means every single dr dre fan.

fans are fans there isnt different fan catogorys, they have the right to talk and criticise because they are the people that have kept him relevant through 20 years with only 2 albums, and put money in his pocket,

Matty

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 05:31:24 PM »
always a good idea to diss the fans! dude is starting to sound pissed off and angry, resorting to all this beef shit. this isn't really the bishop that we want to hear about.

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 05:34:47 PM »
That's very true and I wasn't defending what he said.but the title of the thread is misleadung

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 05:38:31 PM »
bishop tryin to use controversy to get his name out.........lol..........

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 05:46:06 PM »
how long until this guy just gives up

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 05:46:36 PM »
Dude, you are just some unofficial fucking hater who isn't even apart of the clothing line you represent. Get the fuck off the forum man, seriously. We are all (except The Game cock suckers, you know who you are...) tired of it. He isn't responding to the fans. He's responding to the hater fans/the in the closet fans like Long Beach Iz Active. The closet cases.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 05:49:22 PM »
Dude, you are just some unofficial fucking hater who isn't even apart of the clothing line you represent. Get the fuck off the forum man, seriously. We are all (except The Game cock suckers, you know who you are...) tired of it. He isn't responding to the fans. He's responding to the hater fans/the in the closet fans like Long Beach Iz Active. The closet cases.

PS: Be sure to listen to the interview before you idiots judge. Half of y'all just skim through it, but if this was Game you'd listen to him every word and thought God just spoke down to you like you were Moses or something.

STREETWISE

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 05:49:23 PM »
how long until this guy just gives up

i was thinking the same if when hes dropped is the desperation gonna get worse

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »
You know all thise does is keep his names in their mouths so he's fresh on their mind then once his shit drops and its banging they will go back on their words because the music will speak for itself.its called marketing.this type of shit is above all your haters heads

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 05:51:22 PM »
You know all thise does is keep his names in their mouths so he's fresh on their mind then once his shit drops and its banging they will go back on their words because the music will speak for itself.its called marketing.this type of shit is above all your haters heads

Exactly bro. Props to you. Bishop was just speaking the real in the interview and other interviews he does. I can't say the same for other rappers and other forum members on here.

Tha Crip

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 05:52:43 PM »
^^^speak!!  8)....some real talk for dat ass  :D
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"