Author Topic: Manchester City launch £91m bid for Kaka  (Read 1824 times)

Elano

Re: Manchester City launch £91m bid for Kaka
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2009, 05:07:01 AM »
400 non credo proprio

Tanto è. Ma tanto dormi tranquillo: ormai comandate voi.
fidati che non sono 400 milioni.

Elano

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2009, 05:28:15 AM »
DAMN,even the owner of acmilan silvio berlusoni said this morning that kaka will leave milan for manchester city  :o

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2009, 05:28:59 AM »
Yeah, it's done.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2009, 05:32:09 AM »
I hope City misses the CL next year. That would be the shit. Can you imagine anything funnier than the owner losing interest after 3-4 whack years and leaving the team fucked up with Kaka wasting his prime there? I'd love that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2009, 05:36:11 AM »
I hope City misses the CL next year. That would be the shit. Can you imagine anything funnier than the owner losing interest after 3-4 whack years and leaving the team fucked up with Kaka wasting his prime there? I'd love that.

Of course they won't be in CL next season.

kemizt

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2009, 05:42:58 AM »
Let's make the dream even better: let's dream about City going to Championship this season.  ;D ;D

Elano

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2009, 05:47:09 AM »

why so much hate towards the city ?  ::)

bez

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2009, 05:48:10 AM »
Disgraceful. I dont care who it is, Barce, Real, Man City, this type of money should not be allowed to be spent on a player.

Sure Man City fans love it now but what happens if this guy ups and leaves, him and his money. You wont be cheering when you're bankrupt. Fifa desperatly needs to sort out transfer fee's and introduce a wage cap, i've been saying it for years.

Trust me mate the guy is here for a long time,
Manchester City are running the club within it's means.
Unlike other clubs that are full of debt (cough cough United)

I think FIFA should look into owners who cant afford, what they have bought.

Nearly every football club is in debt, as are nearly every major business worldwide. Football is a business. But really, do you honestly think spending 100million on a player is good for our beautiful sport? It think its an outrage. I would honestly feel that way about it if Everton had that sort of money and was going to buy Kaka. I wouldn't want us to. Its a disgrace.

Kaka doesn't want to play for you, as Robinho doesn't. They dont give a fuck about Man City, they give a fuck about money. At least players like Torres has always said he wanted to play for Liverpool. Look at Arteta and Cahill for Everton. They are on less than 40 grand a week and they play their heart and soul out for us, thats the way it should be. Kaka probably hadn't even heard about Man City until the other day. I wouldn't want a player playing for my team who I knew couldn't give a fuck about being there. Absolute disgrace. Blatter needs to get his head sorted, a.s.a.p.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2009, 05:50:34 AM »
i dont care if they get kaka if they do im waited for the odds on relegation to rise then waking £20 on them going down

west ham nearly went down with tevez and mascherano there two players will not make that big a difference...like robinho has settled instantly and there still at the bottom end...and theres no saying kaka will settle instantly the premiership is played at a very different pace to Serie A(ask shevchenko)

plus how tight the league is this year theirs no favourites for relegation...wba aside lol

Elano

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2009, 05:56:16 AM »
At least players like Torres has always said he wanted to play for Liverpool.
and do you really believe him ? :D
c'mon....

Elano

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2009, 05:57:27 AM »
i dont care if they get kaka if they do im waited for the odds on relegation to rise then waking £20 on them going down

west ham nearly went down with tevez and mascherano there two players will not make that big a difference...like robinho has settled instantly and there still at the bottom end...and theres no saying kaka will settle instantly the premiership is played at a very different pace to Serie A(ask shevchenko)

plus how tight the league is this year theirs no favourites for relegation...wba aside lol

they'll not buy just kaka....

Elano

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2009, 07:24:01 AM »
Kaká deal makes it Christmas time for some agents

Kaká is not the only person who will benefit financially if he completes his proposed transfer from AC Milan to Manchester City before the transfer window closes next month.

Agents are the men who make deals happen and one said that “it’s Christmas again” when he was asked to sum up the mood among his colleagues yesterday.

Football finance is a murky world and it becomes even more impenetrable when two of the richest clubs in the world try to cut a deal for one of the best players in the world.

Depending on who you believe, City are prepared to pay anywhere between £95 million and £107 million for the Brazil forward. They are also said to have offered to pay the 26-year-old £500,000 a week, which would mean that their total investment will be more than £200 million if he signs a four-year deal.

Unconfirmed reports in Italy on Thursday evening suggested that middlemen in the deal could be paid as much as ¤35 million (about £31 million) to convince Kaká to swap Milan for Manchester, although some agents believe that figure is too high.

Agents would normally expect to be paid about 5 per cent of a player’s wages and they frequently expect a lump sum for their work. A 5 per cent commission on wages of £500,000 a week would net an agent £5.2 million over four years. Agents and businessmen who are working on the Kaká deal include Kia Joorabchian, an independent mediator, Ernesto Bronzetti, an Italian agent, Bosco, Kaká’s father, Gaetano Paolillo, the player’s agent, and Diogo Kotscho, his spokesman.

Even if City are left with a bill for the services of all these middlemen, their total outlay may be less than the figures that are being bandied around. “I doubt that they will have to pay anywhere near as much as £30 million to agents,” Jon Smith, the chief executive of First Artist, the football agent and entertainment group, said. “Milan will make the deal happen if they want it to and City will pay the agents what they want to pay. No club can turn down £100 million for one of their players. Every club has to listen at that level.”

Kaká has lucrative sponsorship deals with companies such as Sony, adidas and Armani Jeans in Italy and experts are divided on whether the proposed deal makes sense from a marketing point of view for the player and his brand. On the one hand, moving from one of the most famous clubs in the world to a club who have not won their domestic title for 41 years makes little sense, but the Premier League has a much higher profile in the world than Serie A and Kaká’s squeaky-clean image will be broadcast to more than a billion people if he decides to move to England.

“Moving clubs should not have an impact on the agreements he has with the brands he represents,” Henry Chappell, chief executive of Pitch PR, said. “In theory, moving from one of the top-five clubs in the world to a club that is not even in the top five in the UK might not appeal, but on the plus side we are talking about the potential of him going down as the world’s first £100 million player. That will be a watershed and will mark him out as a man who has made history. He will move up to a different level if this deal does happen.”

While Kaká’s arrival in England would be welcomed by agents and sponsors, his impact on Manchester’s other club is more difficult to gauge. If City do sign Kaká for anywhere near £100 million, United could demand at least as much if Cristiano Ronaldo decides to leave Old Trafford in the summer.

However, if the Portugal winger stays, he can demand to be paid as much as Kaká, especially because he beat the Brazilian to become the Fifa World Player of the Year this week. “As far as agents are concerned,” Smith said. “It’s Christmas time again.”

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2009, 05:14:02 PM »
So has Kaka accepted? I really hope not, nothing to do with City i just really like Kaka at Milan, think he's perfect for that club. I wonder who MIlan will bring in to replace him with 100 Mill!? Ronaldo and Messi if they wanted to...

Oh, and while 100 mill is completely ridicolous, Donnelly is right City are just outplaying the bigger teams at their own game. 100 million is fuckin crazy, but so is 30 mill for Rooney, so is paying fat Frank 150 grand a week or whatever he is on, so is 32 million for Tevez, 20 mill for Keane. No player is worth these amounts...

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »
I doubt Messi will leave for Milan.

kemizt

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2009, 02:29:46 AM »
Im loving all these Green eyed Monsters  ;D

And Bez what fuckin footballer does not play for the money???
ffs welcome to 2009

Stop hating on us, worry about your own clubs What are probaby in debt.

Oh and i would just like to say Thank you to everyone who keeps filling there car up with fuel
M.C.F.C are forever greatful  ;D