Author Topic: Manchester City launch £91m bid for Kaka  (Read 1819 times)

Jome

Re: Manchester City launch £91m bid for Kaka
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2009, 11:31:08 AM »
who cares about respect or bravos from rival fans ?  ::)

Any club with a little bit of self-respect, integrity or ambitions, just to take an example.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2009, 11:32:28 AM »
Disgraceful. I dont care who it is, Barce, Real, Man City, this type of money should not be allowed to be spent on a player.

Sure Man City fans love it now but what happens if this guy ups and leaves, him and his money. You wont be cheering when you're bankrupt. Fifa desperatly needs to sort out transfer fee's and introduce a wage cap, i've been saying it for years.

Trust me mate the guy is here for a long time,
Manchester City are running the club within it's means.
Unlike other clubs that are full of debt (cough cough United)

I think FIFA should look into owners who cant afford, what they have bought.

We may be in debt but we were recently valued at 1.2 billion so if we had to pay up the debt it wouldnt be a problem. Where as city dont even own there ground.

In all honesty i dont care how much money city have because the limited success they have will only be short lived. Just as Chelsea found out, no idea city will buy a whole new squad (coz there current team is shit) but that doesnt mean there going to win anything.

Do u realy think our owner wont buy our ground???
your in debt no matter how u look at it.
Even ya sponsors are skint.

Anyway stop being obsessed with City, and go and support your local team.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2009, 11:35:38 AM »

Any club with a little bit of self-respect, integrity or ambitions, just to take an example.

This is football we are talking about here??
Who gives a fuck about what other fans think lol

Elano

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2009, 11:38:25 AM »

sure  ::)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2009, 11:40:54 AM »
lol @ getting untold millions and buying craig bellamy

bez

« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2009, 11:53:09 AM »
Its not Man City's fault. They have money, thats great. I suppose let them spend it. But when youre offering 100 million for a player its about time FIFA stepped in and just put a stop to it. The only way to do it is do create a cap. Or give each team salaries or something. "You can only spent this much on these types of players, foreign, home, etc".

I respect Man City as a club but 100 million is too much money. Chelsea is the same in my opinion. I think the maximum amount you are allowed to pay for a player should be 40 million. The wage cape should be nothing over 70/75 grand a week. Thats it, simple as. No if's or buts, nothing. No player is even worth that amount of money but I think a cap is definetly necessary in order to stop this ignorant ruining of the beautiful game.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2009, 12:06:45 PM »
Disgraceful. I dont care who it is, Barce, Real, Man City, this type of money should not be allowed to be spent on a player.

Sure Man City fans love it now but what happens if this guy ups and leaves, him and his money. You wont be cheering when you're bankrupt. Fifa desperatly needs to sort out transfer fee's and introduce a wage cap, i've been saying it for years.

We may be in debt but we were recently valued at 1.2 billion so if we had to pay up the debt it wouldnt be a problem. Where as city dont even own there ground.

In all honesty i dont care how much money city have because the limited success they have will only be short lived. Just as Chelsea found out, no idea city will buy a whole new squad (coz there current team is shit) but that doesnt mean there going to win anything.

Why would anyone be obsessed with city ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2009, 12:26:29 PM »

Why would anyone be obsessed with city ?

Well your fans are
Every 5 minutes in 1 of your games your singing 1 of ya shit nursery rhyme songs about City.
Pete Boyle must be your hero lol

Even in this thread u had to have a pop
Like i say Obsessed

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2009, 01:44:29 PM »
lol @ getting untold millions and buying craig bellamy
:laugh:

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2009, 10:34:54 PM »
Its not Man City's fault. They have money, thats great. I suppose let them spend it. But when youre offering 100 million for a player its about time FIFA stepped in and just put a stop to it. The only way to do it is do create a cap. Or give each team salaries or something. "You can only spent this much on these types of players, foreign, home, etc".

I respect Man City as a club but 100 million is too much money. Chelsea is the same in my opinion. I think the maximum amount you are allowed to pay for a player should be 40 million. The wage cape should be nothing over 70/75 grand a week. Thats it, simple as. No if's or buts, nothing. No player is even worth that amount of money but I think a cap is definetly necessary in order to stop this ignorant ruining of the beautiful game.

It's too late for a salary cap

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2009, 11:49:09 PM »
so bill gates going all in and buying the 3 best players in the world at each position, that is how soccer is supposed to be according to you? teams should only spend money they acquired in their business, from real sponsors and shit, not from camel jerkers
this camel jerker is the new LEGIT owner of the manchester city.

"teams should only spend money they acquired in their busines"
WELCOME TO 30 YEARS AGO

he's fucking right- these guys ruin football, how you can call it a fair competition when some rich fucks keep foobtall clubs as a toy? A football club belongs to the fans, and not to some oil arabs who doesn't even identify. But I don't expect a Inter fan to understand this... If Manchester City wins a national trophy in 2 years only because some dude give them let's say 500m €, how can you call that an achievement?

But professional football as a sport died a long time ago anyway. It's all about money and business, fuck it.
They drive real fans out of the stadiums -those that create the atmosphere- with horrible prices and replace them with wealthy wannabe fans, just to raise the wager of those moneywhores and their greedy agents.

It's pretty amusing tho, look at Chelski, Abramovic invested nearly 800 million in 5 years, and they haven't even won the CL. Now that he's lost so much money, he won't buy them new players, and soon as he loses interest, he'll leave them with so much debts they'll never recover. Man City has destiny.

You are a borussia dortmund fan,your club is shit and will always be SHIT.
I don't expect a Borussia fan to understand anything

I dont know why you need to be such an ignorant dickhead about things m8, Inter are a HUGE club, one of the most famous and successfull in the world. But so are Dortmund and only a fool would deny that, Dortmund are now a mid table side, with no money, they even had to sell the name of their famous stadium....but they still get 80 000 in attendances. That is phenomonal. If Inter suddenly went broke, had to sell their best players and started considering a Uefa Cup spot a great season, would their fans stay loyal and still turn  up in their thousands? Im not sure.

Although im sure you will just come back with some ignorant response, i think you need to do a bit of research m8, Dortmund are a massive, great club.

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2009, 11:53:59 PM »
SURE ::)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2009, 11:57:25 PM »
Just like i thought, never mind dude. Talk to me when you hit puberty...

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2009, 12:07:37 AM »
it was an ignorant response ?   :loco:

Elano

« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2009, 12:43:41 AM »
ah,i forgot that y'all are forever friends  ::)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 12:45:13 AM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »