I would buy the CD
0 (0%)
need some work
0 (0%)
you owe the company
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: March 15, 2009, 09:11:11 AM

Author Topic: you heard it first  (Read 112 times)

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
you heard it first
« on: January 14, 2009, 08:11:11 AM »
Heres some more lyrics from boozy, I hope you like it                                                                                                                                                                                           so let me try ta understand this, you want anotha man I think you already planned this, when we first met you knew a new man was readely and steadely in your view, your just like every other bitch, shit, even my mother chose a man over her kids, and no matter what you say I already know what it is, your just like every other ho, you get down on the flo, for some doe, for some blo, or just because you like ta swallow the load, so there ya go, actin like a bitch again, there aint one women on this earth that I can see as my friend, cause when it comes to havin a clue these bitches cant comprehend, so the next bitch I see betta leave before I count to ten, other wise your life will come to a end, I would even kill a bitch before a snitch so slut you betta have heard what I said, cause you wont be swallowin cum you'll be swallowin lead, the ony time you open your mouth is to give me head, bitch how can you say you can relate when you dont know where I've been, every day filled with hate towards all you women, cause you think everything on this earth should be fuckin givin, bitch you should be lucky you livin, sucky sucky is how you be gettin your divadins, everyone has the right ta there own opinion, there a fuckin difference between fact and fiction, prostatutes I dont think anyone would care if you were missin, so just sit your ass back and fuckin listen, cause you should be lucky ta be in my company without me crackin your ribs in.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 08:32:51 AM by boozy »
boozy

Kool Beenz

Re: you heard it first
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 08:55:24 AM »
wrong fuckin section