Author Topic: Bishop Lamont / X.O. Get Into Fight At Jim Jones Show In L.A.?  (Read 2896 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Re: Bishop Lamont / X.O. Get Into Fight At Jim Jones Show In L.A.?
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2009, 07:33:39 PM »
Trav Treezy Must be a lil nigga. get your head out of the bible this isn't David and Goliath

Get your mouth off my dick. By the way im 6'2 clown. If you a real nigga and been in the streets you know what it is but everybody cant be in the streets. Its clear you aint.

Its clear your not in the streets either. No one on this damn forum can proclaim to be in the streets because there in there house sipping grape drink on there lil sisters computer.... DONT LIE! lol

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »
Fellas, slow down on the e-thugging, seriously.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »
Trav Treezy Must be a lil nigga. get your head out of the bible this isn't David and Goliath

Get your mouth off my dick. By the way im 6'2 clown. If you a real nigga and been in the streets you know what it is but everybody cant be in the streets. Its clear you aint.

Its clear your not in the streets either. No one on this damn forum can proclaim to be in the streets because there in there house sipping grape drink on there lil sisters computer.... DONT LIE! lol

Hahaha this nigga swear he know me. To be completely honest im at my niggaz studio in the turf on my sidekick dummy. I keep tellin yall niggaz im not like yall.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2009, 08:38:13 PM »
i heard from a few g niggaz out here what happened on both sides..do yall want me to tell the story or you wanna wait til trav treezy hit up his patnas to see what happens..since he the street nigga thats out here

I am very connected to the streets, in fact im in the turf right now, but I could care less about either of these niggaz. Why you on my dick so much dog? You smell like a big maniac type nigga so im gonna disregard anymore shit directed at me from you.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »
This thread is loaded with bullshit... i'm disappointed with this fight in a sense. I'm a fan of both niggaz so when the beef started i wasn't down with it and still ain't down with it. If Scipio got his ass kicked he got his as kicked, if he didn't then he didn't. All this back and forth on here is on some bitch shit, niggaz getting too worked up over their favorite rappers and coming across like some females.
Someone said something bout Scipio being a basketball player, since when playing a sport made you a pussy or not a street nigga? Muthafuckas be in jail for all sorts of fucked up crimes and they be playing ball in the jail yard and even played before they went to jail. So i'm guessing that if a nigga has been shooting niggaz, robbing niggaz & stabbin' niggaz once he has play basketball, Football or soccer everything that qualifies a nigga to be a gangsta gets thrown out the window.  ::)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2009, 09:16:47 PM »
i heard from a few g niggaz out here what happened on both sides..do yall want me to tell the story or you wanna wait til trav treezy hit up his patnas to see what happens..since he the street nigga thats out here

I am very connected to the streets, in fact im in the turf right now, but I could care less about either of these niggaz. Why you on my dick so much dog? You smell like a big maniac type nigga so im gonna disregard anymore shit directed at me from you.

Bow down to a brown man thats better then u....Bow down! WUAHAHAAHA

Blood$

« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2009, 10:25:20 PM »
WOW... I knew this thread was gonna be crazy but daaamn...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2009, 10:26:29 PM »
haha one of my favorite lines from them wscg days!!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2009, 10:46:31 PM »
Im not even gonna read all the groupie comments, but any video proof out yet?

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »

Ill bow down to a fuckin musk rat before yo ass. Get my nutz of ya chin laugh at that.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2009, 12:52:14 AM »
Oh shit this beef is real.how u gonna tell nima not to to report this?that's his job

No, it isn't his job. He has the freedom to choose what to report and what not.

u fuckin pussy u never been in a fight in ur life in iceland or wherever the fuck u are. bishop is the fuckin man. fuckin right he beat the fuck outta x.o. game is next fuckin tongue ring faggot. dont diss someone if ur not gonna back it up.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2009, 01:01:58 AM »
Oh shit this beef is real.how u gonna tell nima not to to report this?that's his job

No, it isn't his job. He has the freedom to choose what to report and what not.

u fuckin pussy u never been in a fight in ur life in iceland or wherever the fuck u are.
What makes you think people don't get into fights outside the us?  :laugh:

Hey Ma

« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2009, 01:02:09 AM »
I AM THE STREETS.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2009, 01:19:42 AM »
Hip-Hop has become child's play
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Elano

« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2009, 03:31:33 AM »

I am very connected to the streets, in fact im in the turf right now

LMAO