Author Topic: Bishop Lamont / X.O. Get Into Fight At Jim Jones Show In L.A.?  (Read 2849 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Bishop Lamont / X.O. Get Into Fight At Jim Jones Show In L.A.?
« Reply #135 on: January 17, 2009, 03:36:23 AM »
No way Bishop would lose the fight. Lets be real here. XO is a basketball player/Rapper. He has no weight on him. You cant expect XO to win shit against a man the size of Bishop. Hes like a MonkeyMan thats DonkieKong right there. He uses his feet like hands.

weight dont mean nothing, its about your heart. where you from?

Weight/Height means alot. I am not saying discounting heart because it means alot too. I have kicked it with both of these guys so I know what they look and act like. XO isnt built like that. I mean shit the dude doesnt look like a fighter and I am right because he got tossed up. REMEMBER THIS FUCKERS BISHOP CAME UP TO XO NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.  I am from Harbor Area. Where are you from? Want my dick size too?

No need to get offended homie hahahaha. Keep that gay shit for you and your niggaz clown.

weight and height help, but it doesnt matter in a fight. if u cant fight than u cant fight, not matter how small or big you are.

brown guy id say u actually get in a couple of fights before you lay down your opinion and make your self look like a dumbass.

If your in my area lets handle it. Get at me! :) I would love to fight you if your willing :))

i live in the 818, you lookin for a fight u come down here, i aint gonna waste my time.

lol flexin nuts bout gettin down. u grew up in LA? u should know,  its an everyday thang  8)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elano

« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2009, 03:40:30 AM »
where the fuck is the video ?  :D

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2009, 03:59:08 AM »
I am always one to see a fight but damn, this is exactly why I don't go to shit out here in L.A. Mofos don't have no damn common sense & it is even worse when the so called artists are doing it & then later talking about how they trying to help the community & bullshit.

Oh well get it over with, I don't like neither one fools these fools music anyway so it wont be a loss.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com