Author Topic: Bishop Lamont / X.O. Get Into Fight At Jim Jones Show In L.A.?  (Read 2850 times)

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
Re: Bishop Lamont / X.O. Get Into Fight At Jim Jones Show In L.A.?
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2009, 01:27:59 PM »
remember these were the very same cats on this board that said XO got whooped in amsterdam and had his chain jacked LOL

also NOT TRUE
..Then bishop changed his storyu and said they didnt take his chain coz wasnt worth nothin ...rright!!

Nima and dubcnn got the exclusive !!

Not Sure Thats True Homie Lokkin @ That Pic
again... truth is truth

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2009, 01:32:45 PM »
alot of yall aint been in no fites ..there is big difference between gettin whooped on  and n gettin in2 a scrap with some 1 and coppin a hit!!! shit happens the best boxers who win fites dont mean u got whooped on and lost a fite

Bishops camp originally said he got his bws chain taken - then on the whoo kid interview changed his story and said they didnt take it

and u said u got love for scip ?? u better take a look in the mirror and read your post history ..who u tryin 2 fool all u done is hate on dude

Truth is truth
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 01:34:46 PM by Soopafly »

Paul

« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2009, 01:34:02 PM »
alot of yall aint been in no fites ..their is big difference between gettin whooped on = and n gettin in2 a scrap with some 1 and coppin a hit!!! shit happens the best boxers who win fites come out with bruises

Bishops camp originally said he got his bws chain taken - then on the whoo kid interview changed his story and said they didnt take it

and u said u got love for scip ?? u better take a look in the mirror and read yu post history .. all u done is hate on dude

Truth is truth

stop makin excuses man, yeah he got hit, leave it at that
funkyfreshintheflesh

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2009, 01:39:46 PM »
LOl so says Paul the grown man who hopes bishop won the fite coz he is sick of bishop gettin hate on a message board?? As bishop said grow up
hows that a excuse ..i got respect for bishop ..spoken to his mom  on numerous occassions ..she's 1 of the nicest women yo will meet

but u obviouslly aint scrapped before juss coz u get hit once  u lost the battle ?? u must be softer then mashed potatoes in real life if thats how u get down

wats bishops excuse for changin his story tho ??

wait for the footage to leak and the xclusive with scipio on dubcnn ..instead of gossipin like women ..seriouslly

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2009, 01:40:22 PM »
alot of yall aint been in no fites ..there is big difference between gettin whooped on  and n gettin in2 a scrap with some 1 and coppin a hit!!! shit happens the best boxers who win fites dont mean u got whooped on and lost a fite

and u said u got love for scip ?? u better take a look in the mirror and read your post history ..who u tryin 2 fool all u done is hate on dude

Truth is truth

scip? thought he was x.o.   anyways u seem real adament and angry about this. u sure u didnt get socked up last night?...u gotta be from x.o. camp
you r taken this way 2 personal.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2009, 01:45:17 PM »
Fuck the bull shit I wanna see the video! I got my popcorn!

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2009, 01:46:55 PM »
im not upset @ all  ;D ;D

i think its funni 2 see how people sit on the side line and hope some one wuld get whooped on coz they cop so much hate on a message board

You have seemed real mad with XO for a minute ?? check all your posts homie .. why ??? want me to put up all the negative posts u have about XO before this hapenned .. did he mess with your gurl ?

u seem to be mad that im rebuttin what u say is the truth ..why wuld that be if the truth is goin to leak with the footage and in the interview

its not that serious the truth will be revealed ..my last post on this ..dubcnn exclusive comin real soon !!!

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2009, 01:48:23 PM »
LOl so says Paul the grown man who hopes bishop won the fite coz he is sick of bishop gettin hate on a message board?? As bishop said grow up
hows that a excuse ..i got respect for bishop ..spoken to his mom  on numerous occassions ..she's 1 of the nicest women yo will meet

but u obviouslly aint scrapped before juss coz u get hit once  u lost the battle ?? u must be softer then mashed potatoes in real life if thats how u get down

wats bishops excuse for changin his story tho ??

wait for the footage to leak and the xclusive with scipio on dubcnn ..instead of gossipin like women ..seriouslly

Damn homie, you be defending this vato to the death... is it your new boyfriend or somthing? wtf is wrongwith you.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2009, 01:53:44 PM »
No way Bishop would lose the fight. Lets be real here. XO is a basketball player/Rapper. He has no weight on him. You cant expect XO to win shit against a man the size of Bishop. Hes like a MonkeyMan thats DonkieKong right there. He uses his feet like hands.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2009, 02:06:21 PM »
XO just pushed the interview to tomorrow..

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2009, 02:07:20 PM »

he still needs time to heal up?

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2009, 02:07:31 PM »

haha, vato had to make sure he got his stories straight.

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2009, 02:07:34 PM »
im not upset @ all  ;D ;D

i think its funni 2 see how people sit on the side line and hope some one wuld get whooped on coz they cop so much hate on a message board

You have seemed real mad with XO for a minute ?? check all your posts homie .. why ??? want me to put up all the negative posts u have about XO before this hapenned .. did he mess with your gurl ?

u seem to be mad that im rebuttin what u say is the truth ..why wuld that be if the truth is goin to leak with the footage and in the interview

its not that serious the truth will be revealed ..my last post on this ..dubcnn exclusive comin real soon !!!
dam are my feelings supposed 2 be hurt?,,lol..u dig 4 peoples past post?..wow!!u need a girlfriend thats way 2 much time on a forum homie 4 real!...no hate...truth is truth...but keep riding 4 your homie man...just dont let him get beat up next time

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »

lol

GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

Jaydc555

« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2009, 02:15:49 PM »
Ha ha probably needs to let his face swelling go down so he can talk