Author Topic: Bishop Lamont / X.O. Get Into Fight At Jim Jones Show In L.A.?  (Read 2889 times)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Bishop Lamont / X.O. Get Into Fight At Jim Jones Show In L.A.?
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2009, 02:17:31 PM »
Ha ha probably needs to let his face swelling go down so he can talk

:D

six 1 nine

« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2009, 02:19:19 PM »
XO just pushed the interview to tomorrow..

lol thats wack hes prolly waiting on the video to hit the net before he speaks on it....

8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2009, 02:31:52 PM »
XO just pushed the interview to tomorrow..

lol thats wack hes prolly waiting on the video to hit the net before he speaks on it....

8)

Word, sounds like X.O. got it. Just look at Bishop homies tank, X.O. a skinny mahfucka. I've been in a lotta fights, won some and lost some, if you take some hits and you didnt touch the other cat then you lost, simple as that. Waiting on this video tho

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2009, 02:36:21 PM »
No way Bishop would lose the fight. Lets be real here. XO is a basketball player/Rapper. He has no weight on him. You cant expect XO to win shit against a man the size of Bishop. Hes like a MonkeyMan thats DonkieKong right there. He uses his feet like hands.

weight dont mean nothing, its about your heart. where you from?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2009, 02:44:15 PM »
Damn The Chit Chat I Wanna See The Video! LOL  :raisetheroof:

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2009, 02:44:59 PM »
yea holmes, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Some vatos just dont know how to get busy esse.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2009, 02:52:48 PM »
yea holmes, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Some vatos just dont know how to get busy esse.

lol i like dat

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2009, 03:40:14 PM »
Hahahaha...the news of the fight got everyone on here BUZZIN. Bishop you a cold dude...lol. I hope X.O. is alright and nothing serious.

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »
No way Bishop would lose the fight. Lets be real here. XO is a basketball player/Rapper. He has no weight on him. You cant expect XO to win shit against a man the size of Bishop. Hes like a MonkeyMan thats DonkieKong right there. He uses his feet like hands.

nah even with the biggest heart you can´t beat a dude there goes in the gym every day an work out and practice boxing(i think i read somewhere that bishop do that ???)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2009, 04:09:43 PM »

nah even with the biggest heart you can´t beat a dude there goes in the gym every day an work out and practice boxing(i think i read somewhere that bishop do that ???)

That workin out shit dont mean shit if you scared or aint got no hands. 5 pounds of pressure to the chin my nigga. By you sayin that seems like if you went up against a nigga bigger than you, you gonna fold just cause he big.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 04:12:07 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Outlaw_91791

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »
damn some of yall be sounding like lil hoes, wait till the footage leak and quit dickriding your favorite rappers.  ;)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »
^ lol leave it to a bishop hater to put some spin on it.if its true xo got what he deserved.notice how quiet the bishop haters are right now?if xo had beat bishops ass they would be all over this and so happy about it.ha ha bishop should whoop dazs ass next

^^^^HATE to say it,but this is networth yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2009, 04:40:50 PM »
LOl so says Paul the grown man who hopes bishop won the fite coz he is sick of bishop gettin hate on a message board?? As bishop said grow up
hows that a excuse ..i got respect for bishop ..spoken to his mom  on numerous occassions ..she's 1 of the nicest women yo will meet

but u obviouslly aint scrapped before juss coz u get hit once  u lost the battle ?? u must be softer then mashed potatoes in real life if thats how u get down

wats bishops excuse for changin his story tho ??

wait for the footage to leak and the xclusive with scipio on dubcnn ..instead of gossipin like women ..seriouslly

Damn homie, you be defending this vato to the death... is it your new boyfriend or somthing? wtf is wrongwith you.
hahahahaa funny post right here yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2009, 04:41:46 PM »

Weight/Height means alot. I am not saying discounting heart because it means alot too. I have kicked it with both of these guys so I know what they look and act like. XO isnt built like that. I mean shit the dude doesnt look like a fighter and I am right because he got tossed up. REMEMBER THIS FUCKERS BISHOP CAME UP TO XO NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.  I am from Harbor Area. Where are you from? Want my dick size too?

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2009, 04:44:26 PM »

Weight/Height means alot. I am not saying discounting heart because it means alot too. I have kicked it with both of these guys so I know what they look and act like. XO isnt built like that. I mean shit the dude doesnt look like a fighter and I am right because he got tossed up. REMEMBER THIS FUCKERS BISHOP CAME UP TO XO NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.  I am from Harbor Area. Where are you from? Want my dick size too?

No need to get offended homie hahahaha. Keep that gay shit for you and your niggaz clown.