Author Topic: CLassic ish for ya ear!  (Read 280 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: CLassic ish for ya ear!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 02:30:51 PM »
The thing is, in order to show hate for something you have to have atleast some knowledge on the subject or its called a biased opinion.

Looney, you prolly couldnt name 3 canadian artists, LET ALONE rappers. So your opinion in this arguement is a complete write off.

Ive got no hate towards the westcoast at all. If you actually checked out the song i posted, its done by a westcoast artist.

So in conclusion, youre an idiot.

your an idiot, i didnt say u hate on the west coast, but u lay down ur opinion like ur from here u foreign fuck.  

i wonder why i cant list 3 canadian artists  ::)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 02:40:45 PM »
The thing is, in order to show hate for something you have to have atleast some knowledge on the subject or its called a biased opinion.

Looney, you prolly couldnt name 3 canadian artists, LET ALONE rappers. So your opinion in this arguement is a complete write off.

Ive got no hate towards the westcoast at all. If you actually checked out the song i posted, its done by a westcoast artist.

your an idiot, i didnt say u hate on the west coast, but u lay down ur opinion like ur from here u foreign fuck.  

i lay down my opinion like im from the west? i dont get it.......

The reason you cant name 3 canadians artists is because your soo caught up with where youre from that you think music coming from anywhere else is garbage and not worth listening to.

Me, ive got music from all over. I dont judge artists like you might.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 02:49:21 PM »

The reason you cant name 3 canadians artists is because your soo caught up with where youre from that you think music coming from anywhere else is garbage and not worth listening to.

from ur posts over the years u lay down ur opinon about the culture in the west like you grew up here, u  hypcritical dumbass. ur a white boy from canada, stop acting like you know how shit goes down here.

lol that i dont like music from anywhere else. and u would came up this how? i dont make up shit outta no where, i diss you cuz of the shit you actually post.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 09:01:54 PM »

from ur posts over the years u lay down ur opinon about the culture in the west like you grew up here, u  hypcritical dumbass. ur a white boy from canada, stop acting like you know how shit goes down here.

lol that i dont like music from anywhere else. and u would came up this how? i dont make up shit outta no where, i diss you cuz of the shit you actually post.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 11:15:45 PM »
man this is fucking dope, ashamed to say I've never listened to The Streetz...

:o

I'm not the biggest West Coast fan but even I've heard this. I'm very surprised by that. Thought you had heard everything.  :D
lol :D I've actually heard it a long ass time ago, but that was when my opinion on music didn't matter, and I couldn't even name you a song from there

So I'm checking that as soon as possible
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 12:03:39 PM »

I'm not the biggest West Coast fan but even I've heard this. I'm very surprised by that. Thought you had heard everything.  :D
lol :D I've actually heard it a long ass time ago, but that was when my opinion on music didn't matter, and I couldn't even name you a song from there

check out tha old three 6 mafia shit too
(all of em)

Invincible

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 12:08:46 PM »

(all of em)

We get the picture. You are a big fan of 3-6 and you don't think Premier is that great. Unfortunately they are not to everyone's taste so stop going on about it.

Paul

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2009, 12:49:40 PM »

(all of em)

We get the picture. You are a big fan of 3-6 and you don't think Premier is that great. Unfortunately they are not to everyone's taste so stop going on about it.

lol

(all of em)

props but, 1 of my favourite tracks from the south
funkyfreshintheflesh

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2009, 07:38:27 AM »

(all of em)

Whatever, everybody praised the devil at one point in they life and some on the daily
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 04:45:53 PM by RadioTube! »