Author Topic: Paper I Wrote Today For My English Class  (Read 520 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Paper I Wrote Today For My English Class
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 05:47:14 PM »
positivity? there aint nothing positive about you, man. All you do is cry and whine about how hard your silver spoon life is. All

you dont get any respect because you dont deserve any. thats why africans were stealing food off your plate.

Naw clown.. I had a silver spoon for the first 20 years of my life and burned all those bridges.  Over the last 10 years or so I think you would see your the one with the silver spoon except you don't know any different so you wouldn't believe me.   So go ahead and tell your version of my story if you want...the clowns are sure to believe you  ;)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 06:02:50 PM »
I don't have to tell your story. You do a pretty good job making yourself out to be a joke.

It's a shame thought that you burned bridges with everyone that's helped your ass out. Shows what an ungrateful individual you really are.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 12:38:38 AM »
I don't have to tell your story. You do a pretty good job making yourself out to be a joke.

It's a shame thought that you burned bridges with everyone that's helped your ass out. Shows what an ungrateful individual you really are.
truth
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 09:32:02 AM »
Hahahaha

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 10:28:38 AM »

I've already recognized my past ingratitude, nothing I can do to bring it back now.  That was all 11-plus years ago, clown.  Shall I spend the rest of my life in penitence? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2014, 12:35:10 PM »
My life was a black hole of embarrassing moments, one followed by another.

Glad to see not much has changed.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 05:53:56 PM »

I've already recognized my past ingratitude, nothing I can do to bring it back now.  That was all 11-plus years ago, clown.  Shall I spend the rest of my life in penitence? 
No. Try being a man of character for once instead of a punk always looking for a handout.

For a self-proclaimed libertarian, you sure do love taking hand outs from everyone. You on some pigeon shit, wicca.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE