Author Topic: So who saw Notorious?  (Read 395 times)

Blood$

So who saw Notorious?
« on: January 17, 2009, 11:17:04 AM »
I just saw it last night... it was decent but I honestly expected a little more, the movie overall seemed to jump around a little bit and some bits and pieces of Biggie's career I felt were left out, but it's definitely worth checking out  8)

oh and now I see why Lil' Kim is angry at the film, she was most likely portrayed just right  ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So who saw Notorious?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 11:18:09 AM »
are there any references to pac (rip) in there?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 11:20:08 AM »
are there any references to pac in there?

the dude from 8 Mile who played Papa Doc plays 2Pac in the film... he's in the movie for awhile but like I said before some parts seemed to jump around too much, and they could have gotten a better actor for Pac lol

Suge is in there as well haha

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 11:21:28 AM »
big suga bear
haha thats waz up
might check it out
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 11:23:37 AM »
yeah it's pretty funny, it reenacts the Source Awards where Suge was dissing Puffy on stage  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 11:27:07 AM »
haha
anybody who want to put a record out come fuck wit death row
haha noone can replace what suge has done for this coast
Cube

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 11:32:46 AM »
yeah it's pretty funny, it reenacts the Source Awards where Suge was dissing Puffy on stage  ;D
haha thts mad cool..i thought pac wuld be in there for lik 10 mins lol but ur sayin hes not?

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 11:46:20 AM »
he actually plays somewhat of a big role in the movie, they don't just show him real quick and then never again, ya dig  8)

the real main characters are Biggie, Puffy, Faith, Lil' Kim, Lil' Cease, Biggie's mom, D-Roc, and 2Pac

Suge (an actor as him) is also in it briefly, and oh yeah Red Cafe has a small role too as some rapper that Biggie battles
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:54:53 AM by BloodMoney2009 »

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 12:07:04 PM »
he actually plays somewhat of a big role in the movie, they don't just show him real quick and then never again, ya dig  8)

the real main characters are Biggie, Puffy, Faith, Lil' Kim, Lil' Cease, Biggie's mom, D-Roc, and 2Pac

Suge (an actor as him) is also in it briefly, and oh yeah Red Cafe has a small role too as some rapper that Biggie battles
good shit...gunna c it tomo...the guy who plys pac does a terrible job right lol

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 12:17:38 PM »
I wouldn't say terrible, just a few lines he said in the movie weren't exactly "2Pac" if you know what I mean, the dude didn't do a bad job but I feel somebody else maybe could have done it a little better... I heard the actor used to perform in some play that he made about 2Pac though before he ever got into any films

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2009, 12:19:29 PM »
I wouldn't say terrible, just a few lines he said in the movie weren't exactly "2Pac" if you know what I mean, the dude didn't do a bad job but I feel somebody else maybe could have done it a little better... I heard the actor used to perform in some play that he made about 2Pac though before he ever got into any films
ic wat u mean ill tell u wat i think about it after i c it tomo

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2009, 12:53:47 PM »

same here; u live in New York too.

you better not show up in my theater lol.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2009, 12:56:15 PM »

same here; u live in New York too.

you better not show up in my theater lol.
yea i do...goin to 8 showin com nigga

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2009, 12:59:28 PM »
lol fucc going to the movies....none of you have any room to complain about how commercial and shitty movies/music have become  ::)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »
fuck that, the movies of today >>> old shit