Author Topic: Monday- Cavs at Lakers...........  (Read 1077 times)

teecee

Monday- Cavs at Lakers...........
« on: January 17, 2009, 03:59:06 PM »
Should be a good game.  Cavs destroyed the Hornets without two starters, so they MAY have a chance.
Being that it is in L.A., the obvious choice is the Lakers obviously, but the Cavs are always good against the Lakers, so who knows what will happen.

Pumped for the game.........hope its a preview of the finals.

GangstaBoogy

Re: Monday- Cavs at Lakers...........
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 04:41:46 PM »
why are we playing on a monday night?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 05:20:57 PM »
why are we playing on a monday night?
It's a holiday and nationally televised game.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 06:12:37 PM »
if the Cavs perimeter game is on; Lakers gunna have a battle on their hands.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 06:17:42 PM »
Should be a good game.  Cavs destroyed the Hornets without two starters, so they MAY have a chance.
Being that it is in L.A., the obvious choice is the Lakers obviously, but the Cavs are always good against the Lakers, so who knows what will happen.

lol@ "obviously"

I think the Cavs are better then the Magic and they are better then my Spurs right now. The Lakers have lost to both the Spurs and Magic in this week. Kinda funny to say the "obvious" choice is the Lakers.  Its anyones game, but there is no "obvious" pick lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 06:31:12 PM »

lol@ "obviously"

I think the Cavs are better then the Magic and they are better then my Spurs right now. The Lakers have lost to both the Spurs and Magic in this week. Kinda funny to say the "obvious" choice is the Lakers.  Its anyones game, but there is no "obvious" pick lol

lol, the Lakers are the "obvious" choice vs. the USA team. 8)

i think the Cavs can put up a fight; its a much bigger game than you might think though, because LeBron almost has as many haters as 50 Cent on this board. :P

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »

lol@ "obviously"

i think the Cavs can put up a fight; its a much bigger game than you might think though, because LeBron almost has as many haters as 50 Cent on this board. :P

I hope youre being sarcastic about that USA team shit lol. I think both teams are good, but the Lakers have lost twice this week...one at home. i dunno who will win this game, but either team can.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 06:47:12 PM »

lol@ "obviously"

I hope youre being sarcastic about that USA team shit lol. I think both teams are good, but the Lakers have lost twice this week...one at home. i dunno who will win this game, but either team can.

na man, its "obvious" Kobe Bryant's presence>>>Wade, LeBron, Dwight & Bosh. :P ;D

but yeah, it could be a toss up. Lakers lost to the Spurs, but they still played mad good & that foul at the end of the game on Mason was just bullshit.

Cavs are playing like some beasts right now; this should be a statement game.

if the Cavs win i cant wait to see the responses lol. "Game didn't mean anything, its only mid-season (but the Celtic game determined this years champs lol)", "Kobe still outplayed LeBron even though LeBron has more points, assists, rebounds & steals & still Lakers>>>>>>Cavs", "LeBron traveled :P".

should be GREAT! 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 06:48:16 PM »
go...well can both teams lose?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »
go...well can both teams lose?

& can the Sixers just win? ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 02:40:56 AM »
Cavs are missing 3 starters, if the Lakers lose this they don't even have to bother to make it to the Finals
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »

lol@ "obviously"

Um, i say "obvious" because, as 7even noted, the Cavs are missing some starters, and the game is in L.A.  Home court is always so imnportant on the NBA as you know; I think the Cavs may be the best team in the league, but considering the circumstances I would say L.A. is the favourite.  Maybe not an "obvious" favourite granted, but still the favourite.  Of course, we all know the Cavs have been killing the Lakers the last few years so.......

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »
haha crazy game it will be
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »
Cavs are playing great on both ends of the floor , I don't see how we are the obvious choice , I swear some need to start watching some full games and not just the highlights (Isn't it the 10th times I say that  :grumpy:) .... we don't play very good right now... Varejao will probably have 7 to 8 offensive rbs against lazy ass Bynum and I hope we will focus and double a lot Lebron , if not it is going to be a disaster .... I hope I will be wrong but I'm not very confident for this game comparing at which level both teams played their latest 4-5 games

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 01:11:40 PM »
yeah im lakers all day but right now lebron is a fuckin beast (always is but right now off top)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.