Author Topic: Monday- Cavs at Lakers...........  (Read 1078 times)

teecee

Re: Monday- Cavs at Lakers...........
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 01:25:40 PM »
Cavs are playing great on both ends of the floor , I don't see how we are the obvious choice , I swear some need to start watching some full games and not just the highlights (Isn't it the 10th times I say that  :grumpy:) .... we don't play very good right now... Varejao will probably have 7 to 8 offensive rbs against lazy ass Bynum and I hope we will focus and double a lot Lebron , if not it is going to be a disaster .... I hope I will be wrong but I'm not very confident for this game comparing at which level both teams played their latest 4-5 games

No one has watched more bball than me this year man.  I thought the Lakers actually played well against the Spurs for the most part, but the problem with them is they refuse to do the little things on defense.  The Cavs' on the other hand, have been the best defensive team in the league this year by far.  Having said that, without West they have nobody to defend at the 2guard spot. 

Forget how both teams have been playing (after all, the Lakers had no business beating the Celtics on CHristmas and did just that).  The bottom line is both are very good teams, and I don't really see the Lakers losing three games in a row (especially to a team without 2 starters).  Having said that, i hope Bynum continues to play like a bitch and Lebron has an all-world game and the Cavs take it

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 01:27:31 PM »
haha
how come bynum gets alot of hate up in here?

Cavs are playing great on both ends of the floor , I don't see how we are the obvious choice , I swear some need to start watching some full games and not just the highlights (Isn't it the 10th times I say that  :grumpy:) .... we don't play very good right now... Varejao will probably have 7 to 8 offensive rbs against lazy ass Bynum and I hope we will focus and double a lot Lebron , if not it is going to be a disaster .... I hope I will be wrong but I'm not very confident for this game comparing at which level both teams played their latest 4-5 games

No one has watched more bball than me this year man.  I thought the Lakers actually played well against the Spurs for the most part, but the problem with them is they refuse to do the little things on defense.  The Cavs' on the other hand, have been the best defensive team in the league this year by far.  Having said that, without West they have nobody to defend at the 2guard spot. 

Forget how both teams have been playing (after all, the Lakers had no business beating the Celtics on CHristmas and did just that).  The bottom line is both are very good teams, and I don't really see the Lakers losing three games in a row (especially to a team without 2 starters).  Having said that, i hope Bynum continues to play like a bitch and Lebron has an all-world game and the Cavs take it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

teecee

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 01:33:10 PM »
haha

Well, it could be because he plays half-assed a lot of the time.  It could also be because of how some people (ie. dubcc's biggest Bynum dickrider NIK) overhype him with statements like this:"  "Bynum will be better than Patrick Ewing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 03:54:38 PM »
bynum = bumknee
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 06:00:02 PM »
should be an awesome game!

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:48 PM »
haha

it's not hate ; it's just being realistic .... as I Lakers fan I've been completely disgusted by the little level of energy  Bynum is currently bringing  on the floor ... if you don't care , you"re not gonna get praised by me ...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 08:39:21 PM »
thats waz up thats why i was askin

haha

it's not hate ; it's just being realistic .... as I Lakers fan I've been completely disgusted by the little level of energy  Bynum is currently bringing  on the floor ... if you don't care , you"re not gonna get praised by me ...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 08:51:49 PM »
haha

B...B...BUT HERS BETTER THAN PATRICK EWNG!@!!@@!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2009, 09:24:45 PM »
well i hope kobe will bring us a win tomorrow
until then.....

FUCK THA INDUSTRY
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2009, 09:46:05 PM »
Lakers gone smash.

10 points...no less. 8)

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 05:18:17 AM »
Lakers are gonna win I think... even though the cavs are the shit but they are missing 3 starters though, but even without them they can raise hell!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2009, 12:12:48 PM »
I think either team can win, but i do think the Lakers will take this one. Everyone is so VERY high on the Cavs and Lebron right now that I think the Lakers might have a bit of a chip on their shoulder. Theyve had two big tough losses as of late to the Spurs and to the Magic. Im sure they'll come to play in this game.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

teecee

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »
I think either team can win, but i do think the Lakers will take this one. Everyone is so VERY high on the Cavs and Lebron right now that I think the Lakers might have a bit of a chip on their shoulder. Theyve had two big tough losses as of late to the Spurs and to the Magic. Im sure they'll come to play in this game.

I don't know, peeps ARE high on the Cavs, but they deserve all the acclaim they are getting.  WHo really thought they would be this good?   having said that, any team playing the Lakers minus a few starters SHOULD be an easy game for the Lakers, right?????? 

Check this out:
Stats from the past five Lakers-Cavs matchups, stolen from Sporting News Today…
PPG: Kobe 32.4, Bron 31.8
RPG: Kobe 7.2, Bron 7.8
APG: Kobe 5.4, Bron 4.8
FG%: Kobe 44.3, Bron 45.3
WIns: Lakers 0, Cavs 5

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2009, 12:25:36 PM »

I don't know, peeps ARE high on the Cavs, but they deserve all the acclaim they are getting.  WHo really thought they would be this good?   having said that, any team playing the Lakers minus a few starters SHOULD be an easy game for the Lakers, right?????? 

Check this out:

i never said they dont deserve it. they definetely deserve it.  Im a Spurs fan, so in reality....fuck both the lakers and the Cavs lol I just think when you have a good team like the Lakers, and you have another good team like the Cavs coming into your building with all the hype surrounding them at the moment. you feel u have a point to prove. Plus, some of the pressure gets taken off of you.  Not to mention the injuries.  Again, either team can come away with the W, but I think the Lakers will take it. 3 losses to the Spurs, Magic, and Cavs in this short a period of time will have the people really talkin.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

teecee

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2009, 12:30:55 PM »

Check this out:

i never said they dont deserve it. they definetely deserve it.  Im a Spurs fan, so in reality....fuck both the lakers and the Cavs lol I just think when you have a good team like the Lakers, and you have another good team like the Cavs coming into your building with all the hype surrounding them at the moment. you feel u have a point to prove. Plus, some of the pressure gets taken off of you.  Not to mention the injuries.  Again, either team can come away with the W, but I think the Lakers will take it. 3 losses to the Spurs, Magic, and Cavs in this short a period of time will have the people really talkin.

All good man, I agree that this is almost a must-win for the Lakers.  If they have the fire they should have, then there is now way they don't come out with their best game of the year (like they did on Christmas).  If I was betting, I would take the Lakers, but I'm cheering hard for the Cavs