Author Topic: Just tryin to get deep  (Read 132 times)

HBKid_Jr

Just tryin to get deep
« on: December 18, 2001, 07:20:51 AM »
this fuckin world i despise/  fake friends in disguse/  my anger towards tha world intensifies/  wishin that every1 fuckin dies/  now when i lived in tha 718 life great/  but when i moved it created a lot of hate/  aint neva been on a date this life is far from great/  got tha steel down my throat/  for real i was a dope thinkin this life had some hope/  I served no purpose since birth/  wonder why i was put on tha earth/  im tired of this hurt/  i feel like fuckin dirt/  all i think about is suicide/  affraid its goin lead me to a life of homicide/  wishin i died/  cant keep this anger inside/  im fuckin lonely/  i know i aint homely/  but imma have to pay a ho just to blow me/  friends are all phonys/  fake bitches stabbin me in tha back/  i aint talkin smack/  i know i sound like im on crack/  but who can i trust/  my death is a must/  got tha glock to my head its time to bust/  i gotta stop wit tha supression of my deprsssion/  its lead me to make more phyciatrist sessions/  my pain im tryin to let ya'll see/  know one gives a fuck about me.

how was that i wrote it in school
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: Just tryin to get deep
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2001, 07:50:34 AM »
tight shit homie.. that was real.... yo, you don't understand how similar those rhymes and thoughts are to mines when I was a senoir in highschool two years ago... I used to sit in class desperately seeking to escape with my pen in hand, writing shit astonishingly similar to what you put down.... That's crazy for me to see someone writing shit almost identical to mines...and that goes for alot of your posts outside of keystyle...it's good to get that shit out.. keep spittin..peace

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: Just tryin to get deep
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2001, 09:10:32 AM »
for real i was a dope thinkin this life had some hope/  

word.... that was dope man. keep it up.

~peaCe~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer