1 (100%)
the truth hurts
0 (0%)
you'll probably get shot 4 this shit
0 (0%)
I dont respect the government
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: some more rap from boozy/ HOLLA  (Read 72 times)

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
some more rap from boozy/ HOLLA
« on: January 20, 2009, 10:29:15 AM »
lets keep'em all connected, lets keep'em all connected, lets keep'em all connected, they'll be easy ta find/  repeat 4 times/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                lets keep'em all conneceted, lets keep'em all injected, lets keep'em all infected, they'll be easy ta find. lets keep'em all in sections, lets keep'em in corrections, prisons and schools are government erections, they'll be easy ta find, gotta vere away from the source, the people with no remourse, wanna come in your house and take you by force, you want it I'll be easy ta find, I aint lookin ta bend over, I aint lookin over my shoulder, FBI I dont care what you got in that folder, I wont be easy ta find, this is for you mutha fuckaz who think I fake it, you might bend the rules bitch but I break it, this is real so dont forsake it. cause you'll be easy ta find.
boozy