Author Topic: Jay rock the best thing since pac?  (Read 1457 times)

six 1 nine

Re: JAY ROCK THE BEST THING SINCE PAC???
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 09:23:22 PM »
Whoa!!  That's quite the comparison.. but umm No.

I agree "All My Life" is a dope track.  And I hope to hear more like it from Jay Rock.. but I haven't heard enough from him to think he's even close to Pac.

Please list other great songs by Jay Rock that I should check out that makes you think he compares to Pac.

Jay Rock - Living In The Projects
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5443461718f0a5a2/

8)

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
Re: Jay rock the best thing since pac?
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 10:23:25 PM »
Go read critic reviews of every movie 2pac has ever been in points.have you ever actually watched his movies?

i dono man i didn't think he was a great actor but he wasn't bad... his movies have always seemed sort of cheap to me, in the production side

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 10:30:08 PM »
Get his ghost of a dick out of your mouth.  Tupac wasn't one of the most talented actors in the history of shit...except for rappers turned into acting and there has only been one good one - Will Smith.  Common has yet to prove his chops.  All he's done is just stand around with guns, big fucking deal. 

The truth about Tupac has been corrupted by faggots like you.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 11:07:10 PM »
2pac was more then just music he was a movement.and one of the most talented actors to ever grace the screen

:grumpy: :sign_banhim: :sign_withstupid:

Pac diccryders get on my nerves because they say stupid shit like this

I think he can rap so that makes him one of the best in everything

Mietek23

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2009, 11:18:56 PM »
Jay Rock is a very talented rapper, one of the best from the west - no question bout that. But you can't compare him to Tupac, atleast not now... Let's see what kind of legacy he'll have - than we can start compare him to 'Pac.

Tupac was and still is in his own ligue - y'all can question his rhyming and acting skills but the truth is, he was a fuckin' genius and his work ethic is unfuckwitable til this day..!

Jaydc555

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2009, 11:27:06 PM »
Do you guys want me to start posting quotes from the most respected movie critics backing up my statement?

manson

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 02:12:39 AM »
Recently, it's only a few songs by him that i like. But when i listen to "i cant complain" even if it's 2 or 3 years old, i think this guy can be as good as ANYBODY

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 04:10:48 AM »
Do you guys want me to start posting quotes from the most respected movie critics backing up my statement?
Marlon Brando,Jack Nicholson,Al Pacino,Robert DeNiro,Tommy Lee Jones,Harrison Ford,Samuel L Jackson

Pac his acting was up there right?

Idiot

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 06:01:52 AM »
Marlon Brando,Jack Nicholson,Al Pacino,Robert DeNiro,Tommy Lee Jones,Harrison Ford,Samuel L Jackson

Pac his acting was up there right?

Idiot

And the list goes on.

If anything critics were shocked at his acting because Pac presented the image of a thug to the public and he was a black rapper. 

Nuff said, now stop acting like his bitch.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2009, 06:39:34 AM »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

StreetPoet

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2009, 07:48:19 AM »
no he isn't,hes done fucked it upp dissin X.O. Without Games help i doubt he'll even make it past underground.
wow these game dick riders make me laugh listen to yourself you sound like fucking idiot
If  he dont dickridin then Why is Jay Rock sayin that X.O got knocked out when he only had a scratch ???This nigga has the bitch boy genre like his cousin Spider Loc...... :grumpy: "Game dickrider" there you have it. 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 07:53:30 AM by StreetPoet »

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2009, 08:09:45 AM »
Of course you can't compare him to someone who's been acting for what over 40 years.but do do you really think Harrison ford and Samuel are two of the best?garrison is a glorified action star.and samuel is the lil Wayne of the music industry.and he plays almost of his roles as the same character

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2009, 08:17:56 AM »
I could post up 100 quotes from critics praising his acting skills and you would still call me a dick rider or whatever.just like he's in almost every critics top 5 as a rapper but some people will still say a bunch of nonsense.their called haters I believe

Jaydc555

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2009, 08:48:10 AM »
2pac > Jesus

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2009, 09:23:09 AM »
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts