Author Topic: Young Hootie - "Bompton: The Red Tape" mixtape d/l  (Read 1349 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Hootie - "Bompton: The Red Tape" mixtape d/l
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2009, 05:50:34 PM »
yeah i speakin on his previous tapes,
he had some bangers and IMO he should have used that cali streets (shit wit scpio at the end) as his street single
shit is dope

This mixtape is aight to be honest I was kinda dissappointed wit it. Ok mixtape but very subpar to Prince of the Bity and Young Compton.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

h2k4

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2009, 05:50:53 PM »
Finished listening to this tape, and gotta say that for such a lay off, it is really disappointing.  No stand out tracks on this at all.

six 1 nine

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2009, 07:57:17 PM »
why is the quality on "Wont Stop Being A Blood" so shitty???

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2009, 08:03:23 PM »
why is the quality on "Wont Stop Being A Blood" so shitty???

Basically there are alot of versions of the record, so many that we couldnt get everybody vocals and mix it properly.. shit i still got verses from niggaz that aint on it yet like Big Wy, Stacee Adamz, A-Wax, Clinton Wayne - there's alot of niggaz on that song and for now we had to peice it up...

it is what it is...

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2009, 08:21:42 PM »
This mixtape is aight to be honest I was kinda dissappointed wit it. Ok mixtape but very subpar to Prince of the Bity and Young Compton.

I was thinking the same thing after 1 lisen...Prince of the Bity and Young Compton, and the Culmination were better tapes imo.
Prince of Bity and Young Compton were bangin
Still a dope tape, Good to hear from Young Hootie agin, Lookin forward to  his next project 8)

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2009, 08:41:41 PM »
Just so y'all know... "The Red Tape" is a teaser, something to warm the streets up... real active street music... something raw since Young Hootie been away for a minute. 

with that, prepare for "Back II The Bity in late March

and "Kalifornication" in June...

street videos coming soon...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2009, 08:47:01 PM »

That diss wasnt for Spider.... 
Well he called him a busta. Perceive it how you like.

I'm thinking it could possibly be at Game.  I remember a while ago he was dissing him.

How the hellz that a Game diss LMAO, it has ntn to do with him, hes talkin bout Spider i guess, i know he was going at Game though, but Hootie's so  irrelevent Game never said ntn back!!!

About that Hootie line dissin Spider I haven't heard him say anything back guess hes in the turf right now like Trav Treezy :P.

Nah i aint in the turf now,im on the other side but our hoods is cool, since you all on my dick bout ct business.

In fact since you dying to see the turf heres a clip,its on some bitch shit but it happens in the hood. Please come thru hahahaha skip to 5:15

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7S8t9rX9v_M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7S8t9rX9v_M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Where did that go down?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 08:49:19 PM by AnybodyKilla »

h2k4

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2009, 09:27:16 PM »

That diss wasnt for Spider.... 
Well he called him a busta. Perceive it how you like.

I'm thinking it could possibly be at Game.  I remember a while ago he was dissing him.

How the hellz that a Game diss LMAO, it has ntn to do with him, hes talkin bout Spider i guess, i know he was going at Game though, but Hootie's so  irrelevent Game never said ntn back!!!

It's hard to explain but I'm thinking it has to do with Fase co-signing Game but Hootie questioning his credibility.  But the Whiteboy incident was a while ago so I don't know why he even bothered speaking on it other than to put his name back out there.  Like you said though, Hootie is very much irrelevant so it will fall on deaf ears (outside of this forum).

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2009, 03:45:33 AM »
Are yall aware that there is a world outside the internet? I believe its getting promoted in the streets obiviously. I believe the ears of the hood will hear it, i believe that's what they were aiming for with the mixtape. If it goes nutz on the net cool but if it don't so what it was for the streets. If you can't relate then I guess the music aint for you.

But I do love how all the responses to the mixtape was  positive till it was brought up he was dissing doja the feedback starting getting negative hahahaha. These doja fans never cease to amaze me hahaha.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »
it obviously a bunch of hoe ass niggas leaving their opinions on this thread, how did the loc name come up? lol hootie dissing spider imagine that, i mean for what? and fyi fase didnt bring spider to the ru's spider had been going on and off brazil at his on will 4 yrs without incident, ask glasses, doja, jayo, hootie, and any other person that may have a clue, and lol at 80's baby speakin on rowley park like thats a park to mention, that's on gardena and doesnt mean shit to the biz as he puts it. not even shitting on gardena but niggas that know just know. but any way it's crazy how spi's name comes up in the midst of topics that he has nothing to do with, damn he got the piru's going at each other lol and you clowns cant have a piru discussion with out mentioning him, he must be doing something rtie, take notes squares 8)

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2009, 10:32:24 AM »
Are yall aware that there is a world outside the internet? I believe its getting promoted in the streets obiviously. I believe the ears of the hood will hear it, i believe that's what they were aiming for with the mixtape. If it goes nutz on the net cool but if it don't so what it was for the streets. If you can't relate then I guess the music aint for you.

But I do love how all the responses to the mixtape was  positive till it was brought up he was dissing doja the feedback starting getting negative hahahaha. These doja fans never cease to amaze me hahaha.

Well spoken... this clown said Hootie's diss fell on Deaf ears... what u dont know is Game did respond... thru the "Hood" and it wasnt a diss... lol..

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2009, 10:39:16 AM »
freewayricky are you hootie or closely affiliated with him?

freewayricky

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2009, 01:27:30 PM »
Thats the homie... whats happening?

80s baby

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2009, 02:43:18 PM »
low key loco haha look at you homie..you got some connecticut nigga talkin about im from the uk homie i think thats funny on some real shit..around rowley park just where i nigga lived when i was 5 i didnt say it goes down or its a rough area little homie..just speaking on some real shit..nigga you talkin to a nigga who know the business...then you get internet niggaz like yall talkin...getting info you heard from spider loc s mouth and bringing it out to the forums...its funny how yall talkin shit like yall know da business..i got a cousin who fucs wit the westside ru niggaz..they been gettin money..off 142nd and parmalee i know da business nigga 

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2009, 03:02:55 PM »

Thats the homie... whats happening?

Wassup homie.... do you got the diss track Hootie put out on Game??

It went some like "when you see game aim for his head" or something like that.... it was on his myspace for a hot second years ago and is nowhere to be found

I  been looking for that track for a minute.... good looking if you can find that homie