Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - Bitches On My Dick (Reformation leftover, DJ Khalil) *LEAKED*  (Read 2507 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Khalil is a beast and they got great chemistry with Bishop . If they're leaking out tracks like this, it makes you wonder what they have in store for the album.

i admit that Khalil comes with different sounds, but i wouldn't state that he brings the best out of bishop ;)

Paul

Khalil is a beast and they got great chemistry with Bishop . If they're leaking out tracks like this, it makes you wonder what they have in store for the album.

i admit that Khalil comes with different sounds, but i wouldn't state that he brings the best out of bishop ;)

Some of my favourite Bishop tracks are the 1s he did with Khailil, City Lights, Send a nigga home, Cant figure it out, Super freak, Hood psalm
funkyfreshintheflesh

Matty

i'd go along with the khalil/bishop combo being very good indeed. he seems to work well with scott storch too. one day we might find out if bishop and dre have a good chemistry but for now we can only guess at that based on a couple of leftover joints. bishop went off on that danja track donkey kong savage i'd like to hear him on some more danja beats. definitely a premo joint too.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this is heat, man khalil is amazing this guy is the west kept secret

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I don't know why 2 or 3 dudes here complained that Bishop waisted the beat. What exactly did he do wrong ? I do think that the beat overshadows the vocals here but that's probably because it's not even mixed properly.

Well, you pretty much like anything that comes from Aftermath. You even like that new 50 Cent single :puke:

You also like anything that comes from TQ, even if it's the sound of him sleeping. We can play this game forever. You didn't anwser my question.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Some of my favourite Bishop tracks are the 1s he did with Khailil, City Lights, Send a nigga home, Cant figure it out, Super freak, Hood psalm

most of the ones you listed are alright, but imo Bishop could have performed his parts better in some cases  ;)
i'm not saying that it makes Khalil a bad producer, as bishop is the one that performs at the end, it's just that i expect from whoever works with Bishop, that they give directions, especially when Bishop falls short ;)

i'd go along with the khalil/bishop combo being very good indeed. he seems to work well with scott storch too. one day we might find out if bishop and dre have a good chemistry but for now we can only guess at that based on a couple of leftover joints. bishop went off on that danja track donkey kong savage i'd like to hear him on some more danja beats. definitely a premo joint too.
yeah; unfortunately Bishop picks some generic stuff  :-\

I don't know why 2 or 3 dudes here complained that Bishop waisted the beat. What exactly did he do wrong ? I do think that the beat overshadows the vocals here but that's probably because it's not even mixed properly.

Well, you pretty much like anything that comes from Aftermath. You even like that new 50 Cent single :puke:

You also like anything that comes from TQ, even if it's the sound of him sleeping. We can play this game forever. You didn't anwser my question.
Meho, he'll never answer that question, as he's not programmed to do so  ;)

penenstamp

You didn't anwser my question.

My bad. Bishop's delivery isn't good. I'm not feeling the raps.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What's worng with the raps ? It's a funny track in a creative way imo. However, I do agree that his delivery is the weakest part of his raps but Dae One said this isn't mixed, so this could be due to poor mixing. We'll just have to wait and see. And don't forget that this song is at least 2 years old, his delivery has improved since then  (check Missile Testing).

Speaking of Missile Testing, mabye Dae One could tell us if that track was also done by Khalil, another crazy beat.

penenstamp

What's worng with the raps ? It's a funny track in a creative way imo. However, I do agree that his delivery is the weakest part of his raps but Dae One said this isn't mixed, so this could be due to poor mixing. We'll just have to wait and see. And don't forget that this song is at least 2 years old, his delivery has improved since then  (check Missile Testing).

Speaking of Missile Testing, mabye Dae One could tell us if that track was also done by Khalil, another crazy beat.

What's wrong with the raps? It's monotone. Give any beat to Bishop Lamont and he raps the same on it. Only occasionally he drops a good joint.

Who knows a proper version leak, but I do wonder why Aftermath let this track get out. It's not even finished yet, wtf.

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
Who knows a proper version leak, but I do wonder why Aftermath let this track get out. It's not even finished yet, wtf.

Only thing I could think of is that it's now a leftover. No way it could be on a Whoo Kid tape, then a Pr1me one, without actually being officially released first. My only question is why not put it on another street album, or at least release it yourself, considering it was one of your Reformation tracks. I don't know. But I really look forward to the mixed version on that Pr1me tape.

As for the track itself, the beat definately takes the center stage in this one. Bishop has his usual flow, but theres nothing really wrong with that to me. It's not like he's got such a bad flow, maybe a bit boring sometimes, but this was 2 years ago, and he has gotten way better since then. I also wasn't really feeling the hook, seems too simple. Maybe they should have got someone else on the hook. But it's still a great track, that could have easily made it to the Reformation to help make that a classic album.

And speaking of chemistry, everyones forgetting Dready Beats! Him and Bishop seem to have amazing chemistry. There was Shittin' On Fools, Donkey Kong Savage and It Hurts. I loved all three of those, especially It Hurts. Bishop needs more from Dready.

Digital Pimpin'

There was Shittin' On Fools, Donkey Kong Savage and It Hurts. I loved all three of those, especially It Hurts. Bishop needs more from Dready.

Damn, I thought It Hurts was Dre - sick track 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
And speaking of chemistry, everyones forgetting Dready Beats! Him and Bishop seem to have amazing chemistry. There was Shittin' On Fools, Donkey Kong Savage and It Hurts. I loved all three of those, especially It Hurts. Bishop needs more from Dready.

good one; Donkey Kong Savage is produced by Danja though  ;)

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG

good one; Donkey Kong Savage is produced by Danja though  ;)

Oh shit, ya your right. Got mixed up with Danja & Dready. Danja is another good one though.

Avalanche

so this leaked in full, what about it hurts that was on the whoo kid confessional?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damnnn this beat is sick, Khalil on some next shit! Guess 50 didn't hear this track :P