Author Topic: Maxi slits wrists.. told me about it in convo  (Read 386 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Maxi slits wrists.. told me about it in convo
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2001, 12:22:44 PM »
ok these are the exact words of infinite on aim before
this is b4 this thread was posted

Infinite9559: look how can we be homies again
maxiCSN: it aint eva gon happen man aint no respect, u bitched out on me, as i bitched out on u to
maxiCSN: but really i dont give a fuck about this right now
maxiCSN: i cant be fucked dealing with this shit.. so fuck it
Infinite9559: well if we cant be cool again, im going to have to expose u
Infinite9559: in our battle im going to go all out, even about ur past and ur slit wrists and everything
maxiCSN: i dont give a fuck no more that just proves my point
maxiCSN: about how u bitched out
maxiCSN: i said that shit to u in confidence that it would stay between a 'homie'

then infinite logged off...
INFINITE GOT EXPOSED
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2001, 12:31:22 PM »

I'm telling everyone here the truth.  And anyone who knows me knows that I keep it real.

Maxi told me a secret that he had slit his wrists and I said I wouldn't tell anyone.

Then I voted for Techniec.

Maxi has been stressing me every since.  I tried to make peace with him.  I tried to even disregard the whole thing, and dude just kept harrasing me, stressing me.

Then he started making threats to me about killing himself.  And all the sudden he was scapegoating me for wanting to kill himself.

If he has problems with his life and wants to kill himself, I refuse to for one second, be the scapegoat for anyone killing themselves.  The only thing I've ever tried to do is help that dude.  I like Techniec's style better then his.  But I never said anything bad about Maxi as a person.  I've always given him props, ask anyone who is cool with me.  WHen other people diss him, I stick up for him.

But I was not going to allow him to pigeon whole me with a secret, and scapegoat me for wanting to kill himself, so I put it out in the open, because his problem is not with me, it's with society, so I put it out in the open for everyone else in this community.

And by the way....

Maxi specifically told me he doesn't respect anyone at this board, the WCC besides me, Pink, and I believe the other one was Hates_Rats.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2001, 12:38:33 PM »
lol@harassing
u harrasing me now nigga
FUCK OFF

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2001, 12:43:40 PM »

I'm telling everyone here the truth.  And anyone who knows me knows that I keep it real.

Maxi told me a secret that he had slit his wrists and I said I wouldn't tell anyone.

Then I voted for Techniec.

Maxi has been stressing me every since.  I tried to make peace with him.  I tried to even disregard the whole thing, and dude just kept harrasing me, stressing me.

Then he started making threats to me about killing himself.  And all the sudden he was scapegoating me for wanting to kill himself.

If he has problems with his life and wants to kill himself, I refuse to for one second, be the scapegoat for anyone killing themselves.  The only thing I've ever tried to do is help that dude.  I like Techniec's style better then his.  But I never said anything bad about Maxi as a person.  I've always given him props, ask anyone who is cool with me.  WHen other people diss him, I stick up for him.

But I was not going to allow him to pigeon whole me with a secret, and scapegoat me for wanting to kill himself, so I put it out in the open, because his problem is not with me, it's with society, so I put it out in the open for everyone else in this community.

And by the way....

Maxi specifically told me he doesn't respect anyone at this board, the WCC besides me, Pink, and I believe the other one was Hates_Rats.

ur trying to make it look like im using u as an excuse to kill myself? lol@that
i dont even understand.. i dont take net that serious.. only my battles.. but i would never loose sleep over battles.. maybe ur whole life is the net..

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2001, 12:46:49 PM »
Rtha7th: u know maxi's hella trippin rite now, he says he wants 2 kill himself soon
Infinite9559: so you ain't one of the ones calling me a bitch then.. he's trying to tell me everyone's IM ing him telling him I'm a bitch
Infinite9559: ?
Rtha7th: nope.
Rtha7th: why did u post dat shit newayz
Infinite9559: because dude kept harrassing me cussing me off and shit, even when I put him on block he went on other screen names calling me a bitch
Infinite9559: even when I said I wanted peace, he kept calling me a bitch
Rtha7th: lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2001, 12:59:11 PM »
Yo dogs, ive had enough of this fuckin shit..........everything dat waz meant 2 be said waz said + more..........

These bullshit beefs need 2 be sorted in lyrical battles only..........

My first thread locking.........yay.........lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2001, 12:59:35 PM »
LOL......yall take the net wayyyy too serious...just lay back in the cut and chill and oh yeah get some red kool aid too ;D

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2001, 01:14:24 PM »
yes i did i took the easy way out and i slit my wrists... yes infinite thats right.. i slit my shit.. i was drunk when i did it.. yes i do want to die.. beleive that.. ubt u as a scapegoat i swear on my mums grave is bullshit... and thats real... and i dont give a fuck for net beefs... im over this suicide shit.. yes yes im ready to die... im ready to be judged by satan.. but a lot of ppl have thought about suicide.. i jsut get drunk and act on it... ive learned from this... never to trust anyone ever again on the net.. well thats not true.. jsut not trust u maybe.. but really im over this shit.. ive been str8 laughen mah ass off this whole thread... i hope ur not taking this to seriously.. otherwise ur kinda sad and a no hoper.. like me.
but nig i hope this has opened ppls eyes about u.. caus i know who u r as a person.. i have finally got to know u.. and i dont like who it is.. so deal with that.. and u still sayen u got love for me.. well there aint no love.. trust me.. i got friends who showed me love.. and they saw this thread.. i told em to go check it.. they was like man he aint worth it nig.. i would never do u like that.. i was liek yeah caus u mah "homie". i showed my lil sister this.. and she str8 dislikes u.. she said shed spit at u if she saw u.. well i re-opened this thread to tell u... basically withou much beef caus ima jsut ignore u from now on FUCK U.. die and rot in hell u fucken gutter slut.. basically... and if u got anything more to say say it now caus ima shut the thread again...

to all mah friends on the net that been keepen it real with me today and before today.. stay up much love.. i hope ya'll didn feel like u had to choose who u was down with me and infinite.. i aint want sides.. i jsut want the truth heard.. nah' mean.. yeah u feel me i know...

~1~

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2001, 01:35:49 PM »
Peace homie.. anything I did to harm you in any way, I apologize.. and anything you did to upset me I forgive you.. Squash it.. Peace.. Salam.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2001, 01:37:54 PM »
THREAD DEAD