Author Topic: CDQ Audio: New Slaughterhouse "Move On Remix" (Crooked I, Ortiz, Budden & Royce)  (Read 969 times)

OG Hack Wilson

the man slaughter house needs to add

8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

HAHA REAL SHIT

Did I say how DOPE CROOKED I is? WWO this guys is the epidemy of an MC. I don't think anybody wanna go head to head with him.

Pistol in my reach, man. Still in Long Beach, man
Hoping if my grind dont help me get out my speech can
I been in the streets long than Yao Ming's wing span
you can be MTV, I'll be C-Span
I deal with politics.....

Wow. HE's a problem.

he needs a Def Jam, or just the right budjet. Won't say Aftermth cause its so much politics.

He'll make Lil Wayne look like childs play on the mic. Sorry guys, i'm no groupie, but I love true hip hop talent like this. Haha

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Very nice song! Crooked killed it, CEE OHH BEE

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
On some real SHIT this GO!!!!! Stoooopid GO, I like what Crooked I's doing. I'm so proud of the West right now man... 8)
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
nice, long as time since i heard som quality music like this posted here. Are they going to release an album?

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Hmmm now before I start, I wanna say this isn't me hating, this is just my opinion.

To me apart from Crooked, Joell Ortiz is the only rapper in the group that is even close to Crookeds game. Joe Buddens, I have never thought much of, and Royce is nice when he wants to be, but I could name a heap more that are better lyrically.

In other words, with Crooked I being in this group, even though he always comes off crazy and never disappoints (in terms of lyrics on songs), I feel that he is just one of the 'other guys' in the group, when to me he can easily consistantly shit on all of them.

To me the only justification would be to have THE best lyracist from each region, and I def. don't think Buddens is, and when I look a royce I don't think of super witty lyracism (I see good story telling, but not to the standards of Crooks ability).

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Hmmm now before I start, I wanna say this isn't me hating, this is just my opinion.

To me apart from Crooked, Joell Ortiz is the only rapper in the group that is even close to Crookeds game. Joe Buddens, I have never thought much of, and Royce is nice when he wants to be, but I could name a heap more that are better lyrically.

In other words, with Crooked I being in this group, even though he always comes off crazy and never disappoints (in terms of lyrics on songs), I feel that he is just one of the 'other guys' in the group, when to me he can easily consistantly shit on all of them.

To me the only justification would be to have THE best lyracist from each region, and I def. don't think Buddens is, and when I look a royce I don't think of super witty lyracism (I see good story telling, but not to the standards of Crooks ability).

Royce is the best from his region only Eminem/Techni9e/Elzhi can be mentioned in his breath at the end of the day he is better than all of them

who is better than Budden from his region Chino claims cali who you gonna get Redman?

Ortiz is he the best of this generation in new york might be you got cory gunz on his heels though

Crooked is the best in the game just how I feel

wait for the album I mean three songs I feel Crooked I had the best verse three times in a row a whole album though ioono if this was some years ago Royce would be shitting on everybody period

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
nice track....

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
This is great stuff. Added 7 solo songs from each member to my playlist, good stuff.  8)
Hopefully an album gets released or atleast an mixtape!
And what comes to Crooked, he aint so superior that you people make it sound like (well this is west coast forum so not a surprise). Ortiz, Budden & Royce can hang with him easily. Everyone has their favorite and mine is Ortiz, most of your favorite is propably Crooked I.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Westcoast Move On.....!!!! Thats sth i wanna see. Westcoast retail albums on shelves makin big numbers.

....  hip hop used to console my soul,
            now its bunch of assholes
            rap about a dance while im tragetin cops
            spit some shit for Oscar Grant (rip)
            hit the sergeant with shots....

« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 05:26:35 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Tight.

kemizt

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
With all this "slaughterhous needs to add this rapper" stuff, why can't thsoe so called ill rappers just create their own super group? Why must they suddenly need to be included in something that's not missing anything? Come on. It's not like others rappers can't do the same. They so  nice go do a better group. Stop freeloading!

OG Hack Wilson

royce was the MAn back in the day
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

~Lucien~

Canibus would fit perfectly in this group. He is the greatest rapper alive.

OG Hack Wilson

Canibus would fit perfectly in this group. He is the greatest rapper alive.

ceipt for Crook and Juice...and maybe C-rayz