Author Topic: Who has Quik dissed / had beef with over the years ?????  (Read 1168 times)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: Who has Quik dissed / had beef with over the years ?????
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 04:56:41 PM »
Other than the dollar & sense dissing mc eiht, quik was dissing somebody on this is what they think about you.  Haven't heard the song in years 2 remember who he dissed.  Quik did diss shemar moore on trouble remix.  He messed up on the song saying that shemar said he did the crip walk, UN-UH!  I saw that soul train episode, shemar thought quik's nephew was doing the crip walk & quik didn't like that. 

he wasnt dissin nobody in this what they think of u..

he was lettin it be known what the critics say n still sayin til this day...gotta remember nate was from mississippi ...n quik has relatives in lousiana til this day..

quik made alot of money in the south...had no reason to diss em...

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 06:24:28 PM »
why did he diss Game?

he didnt diss game

on g-shit he said he prolly shoulda jumped that nigga game on the set..put em in the trees..

quik is a broad i fuck with him..

but more n more i can tell he was raised in a fatherless environment..he got female traits..nigga pms more than my bitch do..

tell u the truth...lookin at all the footage..of quik over the yrs..he is quite broad like prances like a lil girl..quik a male bitch..
[/b]

I been saying this for mad times. dude dance and moves more chic like than a man. he moves like one when he talks. watch him blood walk and you'll see a chic moving. loool.

but... i love Quik's music. Genius.

Tadaw

• Lil Geezy
  • Westcoast makes me high
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 02:01:27 PM »
It's funny how he move in the "nobody" video with suga ...  ;) ... but in produce it's one of the best !