Author Topic: How many 40 point games does Dwight Howard have in his career...?  (Read 1021 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: How many 40 point games does Dwight Howard have in his career...?
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2009, 01:37:25 AM »
NIK the fact is that Howard is ALREADY the most voted player in the All-Star Game, he is ALREADY the best Center in the League and he is ALREADY leading Orlando to a fantastic season (actually he did a great job last year too). He is beasting NOW.

Bynum has the tools, but he still has to play a full season playing using at least half of his potential. Bynum is still a project. In his 4th year. A project who could develope into what Howard is now: the best Center in the League.

Howard is. Bynum might be.

Get the difference?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2009, 05:01:07 AM »
NIK the fact is that Howard is ALREADY the most voted player in the All-Star Game, he is ALREADY the best Center in the League and he is ALREADY leading Orlando to a fantastic season (actually he did a great job last year too). He is beasting NOW.

Bynum has the tools, but he still has to play a full season playing using at least half of his potential. Bynum is still a project. In his 4th year. A project who could develope into what Howard is now: the best Center in the League.

Get the difference?

yeah, but Howard doesnt have a 40 point game yet so that changes everything and Bynum is CLEARLY the better player! :D ::)

btw, Bynum might never make it long enough to be the centerpiece of the franchise......ever.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2009, 09:30:04 AM »

Get the difference?

he's leading the votes because Samuel Dalambert was the 2nd best option for center on the east ballot, so EVERYONE voted for him...LOL. bad points. he's the centerpiece of a franchise, so he has every opportunity to show what he's got.

My point was not whether Bynum was playing a full season at his prime, it's that he was playing as good as Dwight RIGHT NOW, while still growing. did you see the numbers before he got injured? i know you did. 8)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2009, 10:08:03 AM »
Yeah, but 2 months in 4 years is still not enought.
He has to play a full season averaging them numbers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2009, 10:40:03 AM »
^nobodies talking about a full season...we're talking about which player is more talented overall, and clearly, with all the hype surrounding Dwight, him being billed as the next Shaq and what not, STILL has not scored 40 points in a professonal game, WITH all these years of leading the Magic under his belt. Imagine how many 40 point games, with the skill-set that Bynum has, would have leading a team for 5 seasons. LOL. if you don't get the point i'm making, this thread is a lost cause...PeACe

tempo2

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2009, 12:13:31 PM »
woulda coulda shuda, the fact is dwight is the man now and bynum isnt. dosent matter if he aint the centre piece "he aint the centre piece". plus dwight dosent even take the bulk of the shots on the magic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2009, 01:15:35 PM »
i think im going to let the Magic record speak for me on this one. 8)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »
^nobodies talking about a full season...we're talking about which player is more talented overall, and clearly, with all the hype surrounding Dwight, him being billed as the next Shaq and what not, STILL has not scored 40 points in a professonal game, WITH all these years of leading the Magic under his belt. Imagine how many 40 point games, with the skill-set that Bynum has, would have leading a team for 5 seasons. LOL. if you don't get the point i'm making, this thread is a lost cause...PeACe

I get it, i get it. Too bad we will talk about Bynum next season, as this one looks already over.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »
dwight > bynum

get over that nik
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

tempo2

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2009, 03:13:54 AM »
dwight absolutley dominated last nite. how many 45+ games has bynum had?

Dwight Howard had 45 points, 19 boards and eight blocks. No player has ever reached those numbers in a game dating back to the 1973-74 season, when blocks became an official stat.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2009, 08:00:10 AM »
congrats. :cheers:

only took about 5 seasons.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2009, 12:59:46 PM »
congrats. :cheers:

only took about 5 seasons.

;D